Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27044 times)
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:12:20 PM

It's sad but you can't get away from it. This is a blockchain system, everyone can come up with their own coin and at a certain amount it will go to the exchanger, although it will be useless. Everyone wants to earn on ICO  ((
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:40:50 PM

It's difficult to guess which project and coin will be successful. Most teams are really interested only in collecting coins. But there are many projects that live and work already now, such as Neironix. I use their platform and I'm satisfied.
Yes, we don't know what makes it difficult even though I'm sure all projects have a convincing vision and mission, one thing that is certain is the failure of the team or developer who violates the promise.
But sometimes because the natural factors of this project are weak. Looks like the project you are developing is interesting and maybe I will try to research Neirorix.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:47:19 PM

It's difficult to guess which project and coin will be successful. Most teams are really interested only in collecting coins. But there are many projects that live and work already now, such as Neironix. I use their platform and I'm satisfied.
Yes, we don't know what makes it difficult even though I'm sure all projects have a convincing vision and mission, one thing that is certain is the failure of the team or developer who violates the promise.
But sometimes because the natural factors of this project are weak. Looks like the project you are developing is interesting and maybe I will try to research Neirorix.
There are very few projects that really try for their blockchain. Most projects simply stop or refuse to fulfill the promise, i.e. will eventually be ousted from the market
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:06:59 PM

This is really weird. Altcoins now generally show very sluggish growth. I really hope that this will change in the near future, but so far it looks very sad.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

Nothing wrong with many projects.
Competition is  good for new ideas to compet with each other.
Only the best ones, with adoption will survive and the market will decide

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:28:44 PM

You raised a bitter truth question here! 90% of ICO projects are not necessary for the crypto industry anymore. They raise a new daydream plan to bring in the blockchain technology, people start to invest in them! After collecting desirable money they list their token on an exchange and that's it. No use case, no further development, no intention to make roadmap true! But still, we are investing in those ICO projects! So? Actually, we need to stop it immediately. We should think forward, not just for money! If we avoid investing in shit projects, then the blockchain technology will be accepted widely! Greedy people will be lost from this great promising industry! Before investing sometimes we need to ask to see their real value or products!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:35:54 PM

The change will happen this year that the more projects will be good and in adoption. This change occurs when the price of all the coins already in the market slowly increases. This event is almost equal to 2017. Coins that may not have been registered in the market, I think they started ready to develop the coin.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

Don't think about shitcoins, I suggest you to buy something like BNB, xrp, ethereum and so on. As for shitcoins you can lose everything on it, so man, make wise investment decisions

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

it's a fact and I can't deny it but we also have to want to see and give the opportunity to other projects and coins that are not like that, we have to convey the good news that there are still good projects and coins that are really not hated by people

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:59:33 PM

Don't think about shitcoins, I suggest you to buy something like BNB, xrp, ethereum and so on. As for shitcoins you can lose everything on it, so man, make wise investment decisions

Sometimes you can earn a lot on shit coins, but this is a very slippery way, on which it is extremely easy to slip and lose much more and much faster.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:32:03 AM

Its too dangerous if you try to buy shitcoins, it can wreck your capital investment in the end if you do it. Most of the shit coins are hyping the community and their best tools only was pumping then all of a sudden dump the price of their coins. Since that Bitcoin is now back in the real battle, there are some of the altcoins are using pump system to get more buyers of their coins. So, be careful and do some research before investing the coins.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:48:03 AM

Its too dangerous if you try to buy shitcoins, it can wreck your capital investment in the end if you do it. Most of the shit coins are hyping the community and their best tools only was pumping then all of a sudden dump the price of their coins. Since that Bitcoin is now back in the real battle, there are some of the altcoins are using pump system to get more buyers of their coins. So, be careful and do some research before investing the coins.

You are quite right mate deep search before to proceed investment, especially when you're newbie in terms of crypto. But, in my opinion to avoid scam or get loss to those newbie much better if they stick to those proven coin like bitcoin and etherium which is now already tremendously increase.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:00:09 AM

You are quite right mate deep search before to proceed investment, especially when you're newbie in terms of crypto. But, in my opinion to avoid scam or get loss to those newbie much better if they stick to those proven coin like bitcoin and etherium which is now already tremendously increase.
maybe for new investor that don't understand yet about crypto market should invest their money into bitcoin , litecoin or other major coins.investing in altcoin need our experience to analize its projects.it possible for us to trapped in shit coin that its price manipulated by developers it self to attract investors.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:03:22 AM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I think, the need for the further creation of an altcoin has finally ended, we are now in the phase of coin trial, wherein, we are all filtering what is the best coin in the market. Don't worry, the other coin which is worthless will not going to affect the market that big, as long as we know what currency is the best to invest into.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:43:42 AM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I agree
there are many new shitcoins that are registered in the marketcap, even those that are not registered are numerous.
yes, especially for those who do not have different ideas and technology than others. this is the failure and dev and the team are only targeting raising funds as much as they can to their advantage

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:32:19 AM

I think the current market situation will be favorable to a lot of coins listing, the bear market situation was responsible for the massive dump, a situation where the base currency was dumping hugely, I remember etherium dumping from almost $800 to less than $120.

Tekree

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:45:51 PM

In fact nearly of each in the cost drop altcoins. And the nearly irritation affair is that they are descending hard and thither are no guaranty that they desire all the more come back to marketing cost.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

Reason are you in the cryptocurrency business? I anticipate you' system hither to create a fast horse and contemplate on the marketplace. This location of opinion various in our local. Then, the ICO tasks apartments get a to us poor. We require to support and seat in true and favourable proposal. So the cost later cataloguing on the change desire rise. And ICO developers desire develop their production.
Centriril

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

nearly ICO is aloof espousing an existent program without composing a modern blockchain application concept, KYC is compelled representing the growth group earlier forming an ICO propose earlier existence campaigned to decrease ICO bunco.
Muzahn

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

I am not actually contemplating every modern currency or modern ICO that does not get a hard design to figure a many innovative and worthy Crypto planet representing everybody. In an progressively established planet, many and many humans are applying to get enjoyable or impose on humans with their intellect, much as the ICO which has been unrestrained in fake relieves. We have to be capable to apply all things in a great method, and seat in Cryptocurrency that has so various hazard and advantage, we have to be deliberate not to be a inaccuracy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: