Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27042 times)
Inendth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:20:04 PM

ICOs anticipate that database on changes is sufficiency to get advantageous on the other hand that is not right. Whether investors achieve not look whatever progression, information or agility on societal websites, they desire first with monumental marketing and that is reason cost is dumped so even.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bladebinder

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:34:32 PM

Exactly, freshly round 150 of altcoins were delisted from idex and it appears similar a mark that humans are actualizing that wretched shitcoins should be lost. Thither wasn't whatever notebook on that change
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:59:03 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Blockchain technology is a growing technology. Developments are continuous for good. It is still very young at 10 years, few more years we may see concrete applications on our current systems. Those new coins being listed are part of the growing technology. We may never know, one of them will bring significant change.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:07:40 PM

Blockchain technology is a growing technology. Developments are continuous for good. It is still very young at 10 years, few more years we may see concrete applications on our current systems. Those new coins being listed are part of the growing technology. We may never know, one of them will bring significant change.
don't say forever. you will never know what will actually happen in the future. this technology is just developing and not many have adopted the technology. but we cannot speak of the future that has not yet happened, remember all possibilities are still very possible.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

I would say that maybe we are at the final stage of the big movement of the crypto in masses. I see a lot great ideas that solves the different problems of the digital world.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:22:28 PM

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I would consider Blockhain technology as the most innovative and useful technology created in our modern world. Through times, developments and upgrades will put blockchain technology as where it was first designed to be use, to revolutionized financial transactions.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:51:17 PM

I would say that maybe we are at the final stage of the big movement of the crypto in masses. I see a lot great ideas that solves the different problems of the digital world.
It seems so, because it is very clear that technological developments will continue to produce new ideas, especially in the field of digital eyes.
As we see now Crypto isn't as strong as it used to be, but I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to survive because Bitcoin is the first digital currency born in the world, in the future it will be difficult because there is more competition but we as investors must commit to mass Crypto growth.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:58:37 PM

This will not end quickly just like this now because many good people still have the intention of making virtual currencies that are very useful for many people but you only need to choose good intentions or bad intentions in someone in this forum to make a big change later. I still believe there will be several or dozens of new types of Altcoin that have been developed to improve in the future.
There are many such coins that will be used more in the future than most of the coins from the top 100. Now, these coins are undervalued.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:12:34 PM

Good aloof as the cost are consume equitable instantly doesn't signify that the cryptocurrencies desire vanish. Mention that every age the marketplace was consume it reverted to average measures, instantly the just issue is the age as we achieve not recognise when the cost desire first to get. On the other hand it's not the example to add that Altcoins are upcoming to an change.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:53:51 PM

This year has shown the investor well how you can easily earn money if you invest in Bitcoin on time at $ 4,000. I also managed to buy Bitcoin for a good price.

Nevertheless, few people were able to determine with accuracy when in 2018 the market reached the bottom, many believed that this happened at the level of 6000 and 5000, but the market fell even lower. It is easy to talk and make predictions looking back.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:41:15 PM

This year has shown the investor well how you can easily earn money if you invest in Bitcoin on time at $ 4,000. I also managed to buy Bitcoin for a good price.

Nevertheless, few people were able to determine with accuracy when in 2018 the market reached the bottom, many believed that this happened at the level of 6000 and 5000, but the market fell even lower. It is easy to talk and make predictions looking back.

If you sell in such volumes, there was also a whole year negative background for the entire cryptocurrency market, then you could drop the price of Bitcoin and up to $ 2000.

Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

That's reason it should be enforced in the basic position, representing also discipline apply. It's a humiliation that now it is existence victimized as a pretense to move fast profits on this heaves of ballyhoo. I ambition it desire capture a in good line later a patch.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:02:06 PM

You are equitable and that is the actuality, most every period modern currencies are certified. On the other hand the measure is extremely little and low-priced.I ambition this doesn't concern any of the altcoins that are overhead. Patch the blockchain application should keep representing the forthcoming, and I anticipate it has no core. Thanks.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:54:55 PM

To my observations most of the ICO's don't even care about their investors their primary aim is to the money for their selfish interest some of the ICO's has no use case and never bordered to list in a good exchange even when the hit hard cap. Though there are still potential projects out there but its not common to locate them.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:18:35 PM

This will not end quickly just like this now because many good people still have the intention of making virtual currencies that are very useful for many people but you only need to choose good intentions or bad intentions in someone in this forum to make a big change later. I still believe there will be several or dozens of new types of Altcoin that have been developed to improve in the future.
There are many such coins that will be used more in the future than most of the coins from the top 100. Now, these coins are undervalued.
I disagree, most of the coins that are out of the top 100 are just trash and if there is any coins that is good you can be sure it is not going to remain below the top 100 for long, so trying to look for good coins outside of the top 100 sees to be like a waste of time to me especially if you have a decent capital since you can always invest in many different coins and diversify your risk.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:23:29 PM

it is not just the price of the coin, number of coins is also very important, since those two are consisting the most important - market capitalisation, and that is the number at which you should lookout, and compare it with your perception of coin and project value, and analysis that you made for the coin, if your value is greater, you should invest
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:38:02 PM

Blockchain is a good and effective technology. Blockchain is a technology that is very useful and can be applied in many systems. All systems that want to use the blockchain are very possible. This blockchain will develop further in the future and may be commercialized because only certain people understand the benefits of blockchain while many people want to benefit from the blockchain. So I think that the blockchain will continue to grow. Crypto currency is only one blockchain application and is not the final of the blockchain.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:04:31 PM

We always complain about this and nothing seems to change because there will always be newbies or ignorant ones who will fall prey to these scammers. Many of these ICOs have nothing to offer and so as soon as people begin to learn to stop investing in these ICOs, they will definitely stop creating these shitcoins

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:05:53 PM

Its true looks like everyday we have new ico new ANN thread new worthless coin/token, Some are just creating ICO and collecting money with no real use case and scammed so many people so we need to be careful on what altcoins are we going to invest. I think SEC will step in and will eliminate worthless ico's.
that's why i never investing my money in ico campaign but in other case is a different, like IEO campaign untill now i'm still participate but just from big exchange like Binance, Huobi, Kucoin and etc.

investing in ico is too high risk without any escrow and certainty of prices on the market

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:16:33 PM

Time will put everything in its place. Now it's harder and harder to deceive people. Scam projects come out less and less. Therefore, you need to look among all these icos-promising ideas that will reveal their potential in the future. And will become the next giants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: