Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27042 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:16:34 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

this is one of the ways for them to get money ... they are working in an age-old way ... so now there are so many ICO projects being launched ... many projects are scam and some are running according to the roadmap ... so in my opinion choose the ICO project by looking at the advisors and also the founders who are qualified and professional in the field of cryptocurency ... so that the project launched is not only limited to looking for money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

this is one of the ways for them to get money ... they are working in an age-old way ... so now there are so many ICO projects being launched ... many projects are scam and some are running according to the roadmap ... so in my opinion choose the ICO project by looking at the advisors and also the founders who are qualified and professional in the field of cryptocurency ... so that the project launched is not only limited to looking for money
This year, there are already fewer fraudsters in the cryptocurrency market. I think that further we are waiting for a sharp reduction in the number of fraudsters and low-quality projects.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:35:40 AM

well, better having an exchange with the small value than no value at all.
just don't join campaign or buy token that is worthless and you'll be fine.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:53:45 AM

I do agreed that blockchain technology now are really fully developed, why did I said that? it is because if not, why some of the country now are little by little adopting the concept of blockchain were digital currency in which is Bitcoin and altcoins are now being accepted in different companies and merchants all over the world now.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:20:47 AM

Many projects have taken a hit like this. I know.some projects which raised money during the 2018 and they delayed and delayed listing and now they are almost worthless . Their decision to Daly listing has really hit the investors hard .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:03:59 PM

Alt coins have a very limited demand and with new ICOs being made each day, there rise in the listing is almost impossible. So, they end up being shit coins with no value. I don’t think this is the end, new more worth full coins will come; eventually, we just need to wait and watch.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:10:16 PM

Daily fesh coin is listed in coinmarketcap and exchange listed is more coin. They are also unlisted if volume is almost zero. Some only try for funds rise, if can then start to make a develop team.
Lots of factors come to play for the survival of a coin on the market after getting listed. Getting listed on an exchange alone cannot bring the survival but rather keeping the demand for the product and coin going is the major key. This is why the team should continue to host forums, seminars, presentations etc on various companies and media channels to expose the project and its product to the world to increase its adoption.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:36:19 PM

It is impossible to mix the development of blockchain technology and the growth of the cryptocurrency value, these are not always interdependent concepts. Blockchain technology is constantly evolving, but it is not the impetus for the growth of the value of coins. The cost depends on the mood of buyers and sellers and does not reflect the real value of a particular blockchain.

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:33:09 PM

I recently read something about China having an official cryptocurrency, not to mention huge companies like JP Morgan and Facebook creating theirs, I think this proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Cryptocurrencies are moving to the next stage which is adoption, Cryptocurrencies are not just about the price, you have to consider the tech as well and that tech is improving daily.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:49:34 PM

in this aspect that I also see the same thing ... because lately many ICO projects are only concerned with momentary sales, which means they only develop up to listing exchanges ... then they submit to traders in the market ... and this will became a setback in the ICO field.

Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:06:40 PM

I recently read something about China having an official cryptocurrency, not to mention huge companies like JP Morgan and Facebook creating theirs, I think this proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Cryptocurrencies are moving to the next stage which is adoption, Cryptocurrencies are not just about the price, you have to consider the tech as well and that tech is improving daily.
For the average user, this is hardly a positive development. Large capital does not like to share its profits.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

It is hard to admit, but crypto industry will always be volatile. In 2017 everyone was happy, because profits were insane. We all need to pay for 2017 and thats why insane loses were generated in 2018 and early 2019. Right now, nothing has changed really, everybody was hoping for another bullish scenario and BTC drops 2000k USD within several hours.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:03:34 PM

Agree with your opinion, maybe we can not see the fact that more and more altcoins are growing.
but most of them just look for profit for a moment (the important thing is finished ico only) so that prices fall below when ico. not even a few who cheated by not continuing.

There is still a high level of trust in altcoin and there are still many good ones. altcoin future can still be relied upon.
we must believe that the crypto market will be more advanced in the following months.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:19:32 PM

It is hard to admit, but crypto industry will always be volatile. In 2017 everyone was happy, because profits were insane. We all need to pay for 2017 and thats why insane loses were generated in 2018 and early 2019. Right now, nothing has changed really, everybody was hoping for another bullish scenario and BTC drops 2000k USD within several hours.
It's hard for the 2017 trend to come back.  BTC has proved it by dropping $ 2k making the altcoin market almost collapse.  The past storm shows us that altcoins are almost entirely dependent on BTC as you say.  Altcoins are heavily dependent on BTC and there seems to be no chance of return in the market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

It's hard for the 2017 trend to come back.  BTC has proved it by dropping $ 2k making the altcoin market almost collapse.  The past storm shows us that altcoins are almost entirely dependent on BTC as you say.  Altcoins are heavily dependent on BTC and there seems to be no chance of return in the market.
I think you are wrong. Altcoins evolve and show their development constantly. they make new partnerships and improve the technology. no need to judge just because of price movement

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:07:01 PM

people do not try to study this market more deeply than just bought and sold a coin. that is why we see the panic in the market when people sell their coins in the minus and they leave the market

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: