Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptohunter's problem with the top 200 merit receivers  (Read 23327 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

I don't need to answer your questions you are nothing. Do you understand now. I will provide when someone with some power makes me answer why I say that and I will have an answer.

Since you said this...

I think it is time for you to be removed from any positions of trust or power and that goes for the entire gang.

... and have not removed me yet from any positions I think this means I have the POWER. Probably the whole "gang" does, including marlboroza. You have to answer him. Your own rules. Unless you extend it again to 3 years.

I just realised I have more power than all of you... It's great to have all this power.

Imagine the power to say what have you achieved here and hear silence in return from you all...... that is power.

Imagine the power to challenge the gang to remove their sigs and they say HELL NO WAY --- that is power.

Imagine the power to own the entire gang over and over and over again and again until they say boohoo most pre merit legends are spammers or the will not answer or try to back peddle when they have been shown what they have just said is full moron hahah.... that is power

Imagine the try not 1 time to fuck me but 2 times and i stick it back to them and now destroy their trust and small credibility ......that is power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I just realised I have more power than all of you... It's great to have all this power.

Imagine the power to say what have you achieved here and hear silence in return from you all...... that is power.

Imagine the power to challenge the gang to remove their sigs and they say HELL NO WAY --- that is power.

Imagine the power to own the entire gang over and over and over again and again until they say boohoo most pre merit legends are spammers or the will not answer or try to back peddle when they have been shown what they have just said is full moron hahah.... that is power

Imagine the try not 1 time to fuck me but 2 times and i stick it back to them and now destroy their trust and small credibility ......that is power.

I can't imagine any of that. Sounds like something you made up. And there is more plagiarism in your post history, as if you're some kind of shitposter or something: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48828854#msg48828854
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

I can't imagine any of that. Sounds like something you made up. And there is more plagiarism in your post history, as if you're some kind of shitposter or something: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48828854#msg48828854

what part do you not get that I am not concerned about you and your gang I mean asking a mod to ban me .... imagine getting banned for stopping the biggest scam in history on this board you dumb cunt.

I am not worried so stop telling me about it just get it done you fucking piece of cowardly shit. If I will be banned for fighting a hugea scam then my friends will join this board to destroy you alll over and over and over again with my legendary story and what a bunch of non achieving scum you are for trying to even ban someone who was a REAL LEGEND .... i will live on forever I will instruct all of my friends to join and tell my story and your lack of achievements over and over and over and over,

CRYPTOHUNTER will live on and on and on and on ... if only in spirit haahhah you stupid dumb cowardly shit stain. I can not lose do you not get it?

How can you handle looking so pathetic and petty ... I mean you are at a point now you can never win from you just do not see it. You should just use an alt now if i were you newbie such moon.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND I DONT GIVE ONE FUCK IF YOU FIND SOME MISQUOTED LAZY QUOTE NON QUOTED COPY AND PASTE SHIT ON MY ACCOUNT ....IT WILL NEVER BE FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED IT WILL NOT EXIST YOU DUMB FUCK

IT WILL EITHER BE FIGHTING SCAMS OR FIGHTING FOR FAIRNESS - EITHER WAY I WILL NEVER GET BANNED FOR COPY AND PASTE BECAUSE THERE WILL NEVER BE SELFISH MOTIVE.

SO DONT BOTHER ME WITH IT AND LOOK EVEN MORE PATHETIC AND PETTY AND SUCH A SORE LOSER THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE REAL LEGEND THAT IS CRYPTOHUNTER..... GETTING IT YET LOSER. EVEN WHEN A REAL LEGEND IS TAKEN DOWN BY HOARDS AND HOARDS OF JACKALS AND BACKSTABBING COWARDLY CUNTS. THEY WILL LIVE ON IN THE MEMORY OF OTHERS AND THEIR FRIENDS WHO WILL JOIN TO MAKE SURE HE IS NEVER FORGOTTEN.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

what part do you not get that I am not concerned about you and your gang I mean asking a mod to ban me .... imagine getting banned for stopping the biggest scam in history on this board you dumb cunt.

I am not worried so stop telling me about it just get it done you fucking piece of cowardly shit. If I will be banned for fighting a hugea scam then my friends will join this board to destroy you alll over and over and over again with my legendary story and what a bunch of non achieving scum you are for trying to even ban someone who was a REAL LEGEND .... i will live on forever I will instruct all of my friends to join and tell my story and you lack of achievements over and over and over and over,

Do your "friends" speak German? I think I met one of them yesterday.

I will live on if only in spirit haahhah you stupid dumb cowardly shit stain.

How can you handle looking so pathetic and petty ... I mean you are at a point now you can never win from you just do not see it. You should just use an alt now if i were you newbie such moon.

I think you're already on a copious amount of spirits.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

I am not worried so stop telling me about it just get it done you fucking piece of cowardly shit. If I will be banned for fighting a hugea scam then my friends will join this board to destroy you alll over and over and over again with my legendary story and what a bunch of non achieving scum you are for trying to even ban someone who was a REAL LEGEND .... i will live on forever I will instruct all of my friends to join and tell my story and you lack of achievements over and over and over and over,

Do your "friends" speak German? I think I met one of them yesterday.

I will live on if only in spirit haahhah you stupid dumb cowardly shit stain.

I think you're already on a copious amount of spirits.

My friends would never associate with a lowly non achieving cowardly moronic scum like you so don't lie about meeting anyone

Of course I would never crush you like this sober I would have more pitty for you you sad loser ...ha go make a new puppet account to report everything else you find about me. Hurry up and run along you stupid cunt i mean you have made it look like a motivated witch hunt now anyway hahahah you pathetic stupid fool.

I mean can you not imagine how petty and desperate you seem you and your gang trying and trying and failing and failing to shut me down . You can not win, I can not lose from here whatever happens now. Don't you see it yet?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

thanks you dumb shit check it out they are scammers i busted them like I am busting your dumb ass
It doesn't look like kashish948 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152514 is scammer. I don't know, it seems account has long trading history here. Am I missing something here?

"They are scammers" is statement. Why is kashish948 scammer?
~blah~
So, why are they scammer?
Do you notice how I talk down to you now like your gang does to new members.
I don't remember being member of any gang.

imagine getting banned for stopping the biggest scam in history on this board you dumb cunt.
Oh, you have stopped Dash in 2014 Roll Eyes

Is this a treat? Looks like one.
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND I DONT GIVE ONE FUCK IF YOU FIND SOME MISQUOTED LAZY QUOTE NON QUOTED COPY AND PASTE SHIT ON MY ACCOUNT ....IT WILL NEVER BE FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED IT WILL NOT EXIST YOU DUMB FUCK

IT WILL EITHER BE FIGHTING SCAMS OR FIGHTING FOR FAIRNESS - EITHER WAY I WILL NEVER GET BANNED FOR COPY AND PASTE BECAUSE THERE WILL NEVER BE SELFISH MOTIVE.

SO DONT BOTHER ME WITH IT AND LOOK EVEN MORE PATHETIC AND PETTY AND SUCH A SORE LOSER THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE REAL LEGEND THAT IS CRYPTOHUNTER..... GETTING IT YET LOSER. EVEN WHEN A REAL LEGEND IS TAKEN DOWN BY HOARDS AND HOARDS OF JACKALS AND BACKSTABBING COWARDLY CUNTS. THEY WILL LIVE ON IN THE MEMORY OF OTHERS AND THEIR FRIENDS WHO WILL JOIN TO MAKE SURE HE IS NEVER FORGOTTEN.
Please put caps down. It looks like you are having nervous brakedown or something.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 12:48:28 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 03:13:34 AM by suchmoon

The legend of cryptohunter (who apparently typed this in all caps while driving):

NOBODY WILL EVER GET BANNED FROM HERE FOR FIGHTING A SCAM

THE HUGEST SCAM EVER

AND BEATING THEIR ENTIRE ARMY OF SUPPORTERS INCLUDING LAUDA AND THE PHARMACIST

I AND OTHERS WHO JOINED ME BROKE EVAN THAT DAY ...LIKE I HAVE BROKEN YOU ALL AND HE LOST IT AND OFFERED AN AIRDROP WORTH NOW BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND THAT DAY THE MARKET CAP FOR DASH SCAM SPIKED DOWN 90%

THAT IS WHAT I AND MY FRIENDS ACHIEVED

NOBODY WILL BE BANNED FOR SOME SLOPPY QUOTING OR COPY AND PASTE  HERE

LOOK AT THIS WITCH HUNT ALL RUNNING SCARED AND DESPERATE WHILE I RELAX

THE LEGEND OF CRYPOHUNTER WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS WHEN CC TAKES OFF AND YOU GUYS WILL BE LOATHED AND DESPISED HAHAHAH

I CAN NOT LOSE NOW .... YOU LOOK SO PETTY SO DESPERATE AND SO COWARDLY WITH YOUR 0 DAY OLD SOCK PUPPETS ...

HAHAHAH

DO YOU THINK MY VERY GOOD FREINDS WILL NOT JUST JOIN AND REMIND EVERYONE OF WHAT YOU LOSERS AND NON ACHIEVERS HAVE DONE HERE ....BECAUSE YOU WISH YOU WERE CRYPTOHUNTER

YOU ARE NOT YOU ARE NOTHING YOU ARE JEALOUS YOU ARE WORTHLESS WORMS

I CAN NOT LOSE FROM HERE I LIVE ON AS I AM OR I LIVE ON IN SPIRIT ..... I MEAN BOASTING ABOUT MYSELF ... I LOVE IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT IS TRUE..

BUT OTHERS WILL COME TO BOAST ABOUT ME EVER MORE THAN I COULD.....

SO YOUR WITCH HUNT SUCCEEDS I LEAVE A REAL LEGEND THAT JUST STARTED TO MAKE NEW PEOPLE AWARE OF MY PAST ACHIEVEMENTS

MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL FREINDS WILL PROBABLY JOIN AND THEY WILL NEVER FEELING ANYTHING BUT PRIDE AND POINTING OUT ALL THE GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS OF CRYPTOHUNTER AND HOW THESE NON  ACHIEVING COWARDLY JEALOUS AND DESPERATE JACKALS EVENTUALLY FORCED OTHERS TO THEIR WILL AND CRYPTOHUNTER WAS BROUGHT DOWN .............WHAT AN END TO A GREAT STORY

I WILL ASK MY FRIENDS TO TELL IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND POINT OUT ALL THE THINGS AND ASK ALL THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT THE GREAT LEGEND CRYPTOHUNTER HIMSELF WAS DOING

I WILL ASK THEY CONTINUE MY GREAT NET POSITIVE WORK FOR FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY FOR ALL.

WHILST OF COURSE TELLING THE LEGENDS TALE OVER AND OVER.... BELIEVE ME THAT STORY IS JUST GETTING STARTED... HOLDING BACK DASH AND STOPPING IT QUITE POSSIBLY PUSHING BTC IN TO 2ND PLACE  AND MAKING UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE GO FROM RAGS TO MILLIONAIRES (NOT THE PHARMACIST THAT DUMB POOR CRETIN) .....THAT IS NOT NEARLY ALL OF IT .....NO NOT AT ALL.

I WONDER WHAT THEY WILL SAY ABOUT ME FOR YEARS TO COME AND I WONDER WHAT THEY WILL SAY TRUTHFULLY ABOUT ALL OF YOU.

OFF TO THE GYM AND THEN OUT FOR A LOVELY EVENING AND TALK TO ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS .....HAPPY SNITCHING DESPERATE FOOLS THAT WILL NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING.... WEEEEEEEEEE

I made a mistake to post in the Wall of shame thread. CH and her alt took it as a permission to troll that thread. From now on I'll reply to CH and post any other CH-related stuff only in this thread.

Ok, first of all if you're not familiar with the cryptohunter debacle - lucky you, and do you have any extra room under that rock you've been hiding under?

But there is some genuinely funny albeit cringy stuff there, just don't click on those links and don't get sucked into it if you value your sanity.

You pulled the dragons tail and I am already massively wealthy now thanks to bitcointalk and my excellent trading skills ..and well thanks the pharmacist you did your bit...hahah I'll have a bottle of 2013 Armand de Brignac Rose on you ...thanks dude,.

thanks for proving how amazing i have been ...look at your crawling around in my history admiring me wish you were me...hahah

Just going out for a drive in my VERY expensive automobile hahah catch you bums later you broke down cowardly scum

I am net positive beyond what you will ever be and am a giant of achievements compared to you all

my friends will join this board to destroy you alll over and over and over again with my legendary story

will live on forever I will instruct all of my friends to join and tell my story and you lack of achievements over and over and over and over,
Chosen Username

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 03:55:14 AM by Chosen Username

I made a mistake to post in the Wall of shame thread. CH and her alt took it as a permission to troll that thread. From now on I'll reply to CH and post any other CH-related stuff only in this thread.

mistake deleting it to
makes u look foolish
foolish calling me her alt 2

From now on I'll reply to CH and post any other CH-related stuff only in this thread.

defeat

lmfao

Cryptohunter has been trolling the forum extensively as of late, and there is no reasoning or rebuttal that will get through to him.  He is spreading lies and espousing a conspiracy about a "gang" that exists in his own fantasy world.  

I am therefore vowing to cease replying to any of his posts and put him back on ignore permanently, because I refuse to feed a troll who is so obviously vicious, disturbed, and hungry for attention.  This thread is for members who would like to take the same vow.  I would encourage you to do so, because that's pretty much the only way to get the trolling to stop.

If you want to take the same vow, just write your response here--that's the sole purpose of this thread and is not one for cryptohunter or his sad little alt account to post in.  Those posts will be deleted.

you think so much alike one would almost think you were conspiring like a gang but you are not because you said so

srry SM cant post in ur thread Sad

can red trust him
cant ban him
can win a debate

last desperate attempt b4 defeat - run to your threads

tp cant post here
sp cant post there

get rings with those vows HuhHuh?

can i post in TPs safe space thread since i am not his alt Huh
or do u mean me ??
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

Get back to the other thread you coward and jackal...bring your gang and remove all of their sigs for 2 years I have an open challenge there. I want foxpoop on that too for the future don't want any of your alts or gang spamming for dollars any longer.
I ought to wear a leash if you're going to keep dragging me into things. And what are you even talking about, anyway? I don't have a paid sig and never have, and I am not an alt of anyone.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

foolish calling me her alt 2

Your garbled posts are not fooling anyone.

last desperate attempt b4 defeat - run to your threads

It's called starving the troll. And since I'm such a nice person I'm gonna mercy-feed you right here so that you don't die on us. I think this will be great.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

CH has all the power now
ch can post anywhere now and kick you 2 out of any thread because you cant reply to him

We can still reply to threads. We're just gonna ignore your posts in those threads. Eventually you'll get bored and slither away. The only reason you were able to crap so widely recently is because people tend to engage in discussions and can't immediately see that you only care about you. This all feigned concern about plagiarism bans etc was also just your attempt to whitewash your own copypasta.
Chosen Username

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

CH has all the power now
ch can post anywhere now and kick you 2 out of any thread because you cant reply to him

We can still reply to threads. We're just gonna ignore your posts in those threads. Eventually you'll get bored and slither away. The only reason you were able to crap so widely recently is because people tend to engage in discussions and can't immediately see that you only care about you. This all feigned concern about plagiarism bans etc was also just your attempt to whitewash your own copypasta.

CHs .5btc payment for plagarism thread was bad but their is a chance to make it right with hilarious's thread

i cared when their was false red trust put on ch because you couldnt handle his opinion
i cared when you try to use c/p as a weapon to ban him because you couldnt defeat his debate
because righteous

u cn think whatever conspracy about me that makes you feel better

garbled txt 2 avoid being panthered

u are on ropes hiding in corner now

ta ta
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

CHs .5btc payment for plagarism thread was bad

Are you trying to weasel out of paying 0.5 BTC?

So shocking.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:06:06 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 07:47:37 AM by cryptohunter

CHs .5btc payment for plagarism thread was bad

Are you trying to weasel out of paying 0.5 BTC?

So shocking.

I have revoked that idea due to the fact many complained it was a silly high figure. The pharmacist told me that there is not that much btc in the entire world so it was completely ludicrous .... I believe his words may have been .. that kind of idea or notion is verging into "suchmoon" territory.

You are the weasel here. Nobody can fail to see it now and never will they forget it. You are all weasels trying to slime into every little position you can. Imagine any of you dirt bags as mods... then again they had laudaM so perhaps this is a real possibility. Hmm my friends are very numerous though so perhaps not that big of a deal I am making friends here daily too in meta I think. I mean aside from you guys of course.

Your dumb ass gang are fucked now they all turned down my 3 year sig ban challenge. I will bring up their paid for posting sig spamming shit whenever I like. Not even one accepted. Haha No way in hell im not getting paid to post.... then.... those financially motivated noob spammers....I love it

My greatest achievement here - err getting into this highly paid sig campaign of course....haha why do you let him post. Say he can have free lodgings in with loyceV in the cellar of your ghetto pad with the other rats.... he likes those ....with some ketchup.

I heard you may have a slightly larger amount of fuck-all than those other broke ass bums. Why don't you help them out with some bucks... well the ones that are not your alts. I mean  Thepharmacist. Don't tell me you can't give him a few bucks to tide him over xmas?#
He rang me in tears saying his landlord is about to push his box out from under that bridge and it is raining there .... the walls are already collapsing from the moisture or I think that is what he said anyway I wasn't paying any attention really. I think i was busy laughing at one your posts detailing your achievements here.

He said he will give you some PIVx as collateral on any loan at the rate I sold them to him. Or his account here that ...well nobody else would touch.

He could just start posting more I guess but you have an issue im afraid... the more he posts his pointless comments where he adds nothing  ....actually just may as well stop there. So the more opportunity one would have to question the need for him to clutter threads with his opinions and ideas that are obviously founded on nothing other than the need to earn some btc dust.

I'm at a party  but I knew you would be here alone so I wanted to say hi and keep you company. For 2 mins.

People here asking what I do (green with envy)... i tell them nothing, I spend money, that's it really now.. can get boring after a time. At the moment it is ThePharmacists actually..thanks... btw.... just today I bought a lovely new watch or 2 for myself it was a tough choice because I wanted the meteorite face with Platinum case. Only white gold available though...go figure. Anyway bought both in the end the platinum one weighs a ton. Don't tell lauda because.. well you know what he's like and the insurance won't pay out again this year.

I worked out if TP spams his signature 10x per day (i mean we know he can churn out perhaps 50 on a very very bad day ) for.......well ...sadly a very long time then he too could afford to pay for them both.........to be serviced.

Now, it's going to work like this... I have more PIVX to sell (these are the better variety this time def winners ) but he can't get his greasy mitts on them until 350k sats - same deal as last time. I'll sell him a few then I zip them off for a service. I promise I will send him some pics of them so he can put them on his cardboard wall... i'll use the thick paper this time high insulation value... maybe even that gloss shit that keeps the rain out really well... then again don't get the poor wretches hopes up.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I have revoked that idea due to the fact many complained it was a silly high figure.

No no, don't backpedal now. I'm sure we can arrange an exception and let you try out this option to see if it really works.

You are the weasel here. Nobody can fail to see it now and never will they forget it. You are all weasels trying to slime into every little position you can. Imagine any of you dirt bags as mods... then again they had laudaM so perhaps this is a real possibility. Hmm my friends are very numerous though so perhaps not that big of a deal I am making friends here daily too in meta I think. I mean aside from you guys of course.

Yes, you're making numerous friends as quickly as you can create sockpuppet accounts.

Your dumb ass gang are fucked now they all turned down my 3 year sig ban challenge. I will bring up their paid for posting sig spamming shit whenever I like. Not even one accepted. Haha No way in hell im not getting paid to post.... then.... those financially motivated noob spammers....I love it

Don't lie. As soon as I removed my signature you started changing the terms in stupid ways to weasel out of it.

My greatest achievement here - err getting into this highly paid sig campaign of course....haha why do you let him post. Say he can have free lodgings in with loyceV in the cellar of your ghetto pad and just handcuff him to

I heard you may have a slightly larger amount of fuck-all than those other broke ass bums. Why don't you help them out with some bucks... well the ones that are not your alts. I mean  Thepharmacist. Don't tell me you can't give him a few bucks to tide him over xmas?

He said he will give you some PIVx as collateral at the rate I sold them to him.

He could just start posting more I guess but you have a dilema... the more he posts his pointless comments where he adds nothing but ....actually just may as well stop there. So the more opportunity one would have to question the need for him to clutter threads with his opinions and ideas that are obviously founded on nothing other than the need to earn some btc dust.

I'm at a party but I knew you would be here alone so I wanted to say hi and keep you company.

People asking what I do... i tell them nothing, I spend money really now. At the moment it is ThePharmacists.... just today I bought a lovely new watch for myself it was a tough choice because I wanted the meteorite face with Platinum case. Only white gold available though...go figure. Anyway bought both in the end the platinum one weighs a ton.

I mean you would hardly lift it with all of your ailments. I worked out if TP spams his signature 10x per day (i mean we know he can churn out perhaps 50 on a very bad day ) for.......well ...sadly a very long time then he too could afford to pay for a service on both of these for me. Now, it's going to work like this... I have more PIVX to sell (these are the better variety this time def winners ) but he can't get his greasy mitts on them until 350k sats same deal as last time. I'll sell him a few then I zip them off for a service. I will send him some pics of them so he can put them on his cardboard wall... i'll use the thick paper this time high insulation value.

No idea what any of this means. Sounds like you're bragging about something. If you despise us here so much why do you feel the need to post this garbage ? Are we supposed to envy you or adore you... what's the plan?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

I have revoked that idea due to the fact many complained it was a silly high figure.

No no, don't backpedal now. I'm sure we can arrange an exception and let you try out this option to see if it really works.

Yes, you're making numerous friends as quickly as you can create sockpuppet accounts.

Don't lie. As soon as I removed my signature you started changing the terms in stupid ways to weasel out of it.

My greatest achievement here - err getting into this highly paid sig campaign of course....haha why do you let him post. Say he can have free lodgings in with loyceV in the cellar of your ghetto pad and just handcuff him to

I heard you may have a slightly larger amount of fuck-all than those other broke ass bums. Why don't you help them out with some bucks... well the ones that are not your alts. I mean  Thepharmacist. Don't tell me you can't give him a few bucks to tide him over xmas?

He said he will give you some PIVx as collateral at the rate I sold them to him.

He could just start posting more I guess but you have a dilema... the more he posts his pointless comments where he adds nothing but ....actually just may as well stop there. So the more opportunity one would have to question the need for him to clutter threads with his opinions and ideas that are obviously founded on nothing other than the need to earn some btc dust.

I'm at a party but I knew you would be here alone so I wanted to say hi and keep you company.

People asking what I do... i tell them nothing, I spend money really now. At the moment it is ThePharmacists.... just today I bought a lovely new watch for myself it was a tough choice because I wanted the meteorite face with Platinum case. Only white gold available though...go figure. Anyway bought both in the end the platinum one weighs a ton.

I mean you would hardly lift it with all of your ailments. I worked out if TP spams his signature 10x per day (i mean we know he can churn out perhaps 50 on a very bad day ) for.......well ...sadly a very long time then he too could afford to pay for a service on both of these for me. Now, it's going to work like this... I have more PIVX to sell (these are the better variety this time def winners ) but he can't get his greasy mitts on them until 350k sats same deal as last time. I'll sell him a few then I zip them off for a service. I will send him some pics of them so he can put them on his cardboard wall... i'll use the thick paper this time high insulation value.

No idea what any of this means. Sounds like you're bragging about something. If you despise us here so much why do you feel the need to post this garbage ? Are we supposed to envy you or adore you... what's the plan?

haha that was fast.... nobody else there snitching with  you.... okay okay ... just another few minutes since I can tell you're lonely again.

Lie? did you see some strange scare quotes or something again?

Go back and check and then read again more carefully I want US ALL to set an example. That's why there was an S on the end of member.

When you make a deal try to read the terms you dumb fool.

You agreed for the gang, you bring them and get them to do it or you're not sticking to my deal. Look, I know increasing the years to 3 was a lot for them so if you can get them in on a 2 year deal we'll do it.

Now that deal is still on. BUT the NO WAY IN HELL  was a bit negative I thought from the pharmacist. So I'll work on him publicly and you get on to the other paid2post gang members.

Why on earth would I despise you? You're a lovely guy. Spell checking my entire history here word by word. I should really charge you but since I have more than enough...

You're not supposed to do anything. I mean that's what you're good at right doing nothing well nothing of any real consequence. I was just telling you about my day. Trying to cheer you up, don't get all nippy.

Well as far as you are concerned I know those 2 things will come easily so both will be okay for a start.

Be quick if you want more of my individual one on one attention.  Did the watch pics come through yet? what do you think?

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Why does this challenge get an extra year added every time I turn around? In any case, as I said before, I don't have a paid sig, so does that mean I'm not part of suchmoon's ass gang, dumb as it may be? I'm beginning to feel left out. Sad

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Why does this challenge get an extra year added every time I turn around? In any case, as I said before, I don't have a paid sig, so does that mean I'm not part of suchmoon's ass gang, dumb as it may be? I'm beginning to feel left out. Sad

Yes you are part of it you sly fox. Don't worry I have noticed you are very much part of it. I am including you anyway because you may add one later.

Do you mind the extra years being added? I mean surely with time travel that is kind of a mute point right?

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Yes you are part of it you sly fox. Don't worry I have noticed you are very much part of it. I am including you anyway because you may add one later.
Curses! My cunning plan has been foiled! Actually, if I'm to accept your challenge, my plan will merely be postponed by three (or more?) years, but I suppose I have the time.

Do you mind the extra years being added? I mean surely with time travel that is kind of a mute point right?
It shows you are unwilling or unable to honour your commitments. How can any of us trust you if that is the case, with or without time travel?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 11:07:03 AM by marlboroza

I will bring up their paid for posting sig spamming shit whenever I like. Not even one accepted. Haha No way in hell im not getting paid to post.... then.... those financially motivated noob spammers....I love it

best thing to do with safex on bittrex right now?

I see no wallet download in the OP

Any guides available for those with safex on exchanges right now?

https://safex.io/wallet

cheers

wallet.dat doesn't contain any blacknet info. Keep your mnemonic for claiming.
BLK are burned for fair distribution. I think it's for good Smiley
Keep wallet.dat to prove ownership of burned BLK, in case you did a mistake in process.

thanks for the answer.

It's just impossible to download a full node, same problem as Ethereum.

On chain scaling has been proved to be impossible. ^

This shows why we need small blocks and a second layer for scaling.

unlike ethereum byteball has no blocks

Sure, but it still has a chain of transactions which has become so massive that a full node can't be downloaded on a desktop computer.

it depends on your connection speed, I think most full nodes use remote servers

Actually, it mainly depends on your drive. Even with a fiber optic internet connection, if you don't have an SSD, then syncing just gets insanely slow at some point. If you want a full node, you must use an SSD.
so basically byterbak get rid of blocks and get relativity fast, cheap transactions and finality in exchange for decentralization and ddos resistance? Is this worth it?

Requiring an SSD isn't really sacrificing decentralization; having one dude run all twelve validating nodes is though. And having one dude hand pick a replacement for four of them isn't solving the issue.

This is certainly a major issue.

which? if you mean witness selection please see my previous comment, first time round team is working on it, but network will decide in the future who witnesses will be

well that is promising news anyway.

You sound like shitposter. Are you shitposter?

Also, not addressed yet:
thanks you dumb shit check it out they are scammers i busted them like I am busting your dumb ass
It doesn't look like kashish948 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152514 is scammer. I don't know, it seems account has long trading history here. Am I missing something here?

"They are scammers" is statement. Why is kashish948 scammer?

THE PHARMACIST I HEARD JUST SAID

"NO WAY IN HELL "  HAHAHAH "NO WAY IN HELL"   WILL I EVER STOP SPAMMING FOR MONEY HAHAHA - the pharmacist
Can you quote exact words where TP said this?

It seems cryptohuner is spamming her signature while telling others what to do:

There are only a handful of real alts worth investing in rather than btc. I would just hold btc if i were you.

If you want to look at others these are the only ones

bitbay
blocknet
piv
byteball
sys

there are a few others but those above are good bets for current market caps.

INDIVIDUAL COIN/TOKEN PRICE IS NOT IMPORTANT ONLY CONSIDER THE MARKET CAP OF THE ENTIRE PROJECT

not sure about shill but best to invest in are the real projects

bitbay
blocknet
pivx
komodo
sys
byteball

do your own research and confirm

I would suggest those that will make the best returns from here on

1. bitbay
2. blocknet
3. byteball
4. pivx
5. komodo

teams with proven talent and staying power

do your own research but there are a few others that could return even better but for me less chances for those ones so didn't mention

Bitbay  for sure

others to consider

blocknet
komodo
pivx
byteball
litecoin

of course you should do research of your own accord

there are other interesting new designs but already they seem to have huge caps

these are ones that I believe are going to make good investments based on extensive research

Look for old teams with real projects with real use cases that are finished or almost finished ... that obviously can design and code.

bitbay
blocknet
byteball

komodo
sys
ltc
eth
doge
pivx

also very low caps with teams that are proven to keep working away

several

who cares what the top 3 on cmc will be?

better to know which 3 will bring the greatest returns.

bitbay
blocknet
komodo
pivx
sys
byteball

my bets are on those

every single project listed in the OP are long shot low probability gambles

of course the under 10 cents is completely irrelevant anyway

the only real projects on this board that are way below value are

bitbay
blocknet