Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60525 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:25:50 PM

The issue of bull run,I think should be laid to rest why we concentrate on how to make crypto sphere profitable even in this bear market. Bull run will come at is time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

Yes, I agree with the next bullrun all these shitcoins will make x10-50. As for me, I'm not a big fan of risky investments like, these altcoins with small capitalization and no products to offer.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:46:16 PM

Such things are difficult to predict, but with accuracy we can say that in the near future we should not expect strong growth, rather, on the contrary, we are waiting for several regular recessions. Perhaps in a year, when the market is refreshing, we will see a new round of growth.
One thing is obvious, this year will be quieter than 2018 and there will be no such strong price drops, this year will be relatively stable, and we will see the most interesting things in 2020

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:00:02 PM

There is hardly a particular time when the bull run would come but there are speculation that it would be this year but still we cant fully trust speculations
Mechesinor

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:12:48 AM

Yes...I agreed with you buh I was thought always to be positive in everything I do in life, thanks for enlighten me such.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:22:21 AM

Developers behave strangely, entering the market with their projects at a time when everything initially leads to the fact that investment will fail.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:13:07 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

When the bull comes and for which coins no one knows. It all depends on your luck and your patience. You can now sell a few coins, but tomorrow they will grow in price greatly.
Therefore, we can only wait for growth and hope that your coins will grow.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:33:47 PM

I don't think anyone can predict rightly when we will have bull run,we can only speculate which we cannot rely on,we just need to wait patiently for the bull run.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:54:10 PM

The answer to such question is "anytime soon" no one can predict what will happen in the next one week in crypto everything just happen within a blink of an eye is either price being rise or drop so let hope for a bull run anytime soon from now because it will not be in year end now

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:00:34 PM

Yes, I agree with the next bullrun all these shitcoins will make x10-50. As for me, I'm not a big fan of risky investments like, these altcoins with small capitalization and no products to offer.

And what if there's no bull run for 3 or 4 years? We all see that cycles are getting longer and this time people are really expecting a bull market to start by the end of this year. They were also expecting the price to stay above 5000 dollars and they were expecting a correction after the fall to 3000. We know it didn't happen. We have to be prepared for a scenario where people are expecting a bull run this year and it doesn't happen at all and then they start saying that it's going to start before the halving and it again doesn't happen.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 04:50:10 AM

Such things are difficult to predict, but with accuracy we can say that in the near future we should not expect strong growth, rather, on the contrary, we are waiting for several regular recessions. Perhaps in a year, when the market is refreshing, we will see a new round of growth.
One thing is obvious, this year will be quieter than 2018 and there will be no such strong price drops, this year will be relatively stable, and we will see the most interesting things in 2020
in fact, I think it has not become a guarantee for sure. This year could be worse than before and do not be quiet as if crypto will easily go up quickly. The bull run comes either when and the best thing is to prepare everything as best as possible then to have to contend this year and next year will be like.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:57:33 AM

The bull run this year with start from the second quarter of the year, before I think we will be seeing gains and loss, but from third quarter there will be the bull run proper.

What are your basis to say that bull run will happen on the second quarter of 2019? We can't make prediction but the chances of occurrence is very small because cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. Prices are solely based on speculations.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:16:31 AM

Nice post ,presently the market price of cryptocurrency is not encouraging and people are losing fate already I just hope 2019 won't repeat last year 2018 footsteps but 2020 is the year I believe will bring a change because of the halving
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:29:11 AM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
Perhaps there is no one  know exactly when that bull run happen.
What i think is, bull run happen when the whale investors pulling up the value of some coins by purchasing the coins in a big amount of that related coins, forcing the price to rise that will be followed by another investors.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:24:13 AM

That's right, when the bull begins, even the most useless coins can make a good profit, so no need to rush to sell them!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:31:26 AM

Experts said that we can expect bull run in Q3 or Q4 this year. Maybe it is going to happen because everything is delayed: Bakkt, ETFs and Fidelity.  Embarrassed

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:31:47 AM

I think the bull run will start in about half a year.
During this time, many interesting projects will appear, where players can earn promising coins.
Personally, I will keep the earned coins all this time in order to earn money in the future on their sale.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:40:40 AM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

A lot of thoughts about this and I think the whole 2019 year the market will still fall and today it is better to stay out of the market.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:57:42 AM

Generally in a bear market, investing money on almost all coins and tokens means you will lose money to some degree.  To me, a bear market means people are taking money out.  No one should put in more than they can afford to lose right now.  Looking at the macro view, you might notice many very excellent projects with killer ideas that should seem automatic, but they are not.  There are some truly great projects out there, but what's missing is the participation of the masses.

Put simply, these bull and bear markets, the wild swings, the crushed hopes, the FOMO, the across the board propaganda coming from govs and corps are meant to do one thing.  Get people like us to waste money and time chasing our tails with crypto at a time when it is still early in the shift.  The controllers are turning it into a cruel game for the participants while at the same time attempting to keep the rest of humanity trapped on fiat ranch by scaring the shit out of them with their media show.

Tune out all the noise, follow your projects and your heart, bounty hunt, and accumulate and hold.  It's less stressful, easier to understand the crypto market gyrations, and you can sleep better at night knowing you are gaining a leg up on the average person by preparing for the grand paradigm shift in the way people on earth use money.

Good luck.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

Even shitcoins benefit during the bull-market, of course, dead coins are exempted. It still depends on what shitcoin are we talking about. Some shitcoin are pumped due to P and D groups, that is why it doesn't die. Some shitcoins even grow up to 100% of it's current value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: