July 14, 2024, 10:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ----
--- - 0 (0%)
000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 227328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:58:39 PM

The market overall is not doing good due to Btc price. If we change the Block reward now to 50 Pawn, the  miners might abandon Pawncoin because of low profitability. There's no guarantee that those that got Pawncoin at 500 per block will not continue to dump at the price.

Why do we need miners? Lets switch to POS, its more secure. Use Proof of burn to transfer all PWN currently existed. They will continue to dump even if the price is going up, miners especially the multipool will be the buy wall.  

Even if the value stays as it is, as long as the volume and price is stable, people will use it for your PAWNShop when your pawnshop becomes profitable you can pump the price. That is the long-term strategy.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:03:52 PM

The market overall is not doing good due to Btc price. If we change the Block reward now to 50 Pawn, the  miners might abandon Pawncoin because of low profitability. There's no guarantee that those that got Pawncoin at 500 per block will not continue to dump at the price.

Why do we need miners? Lets switch to POS, its more secure. Use Proof of burn to transfer all PWN currently existed. They will continue to dump even if the price is going up, miners especially the multipool will be the buy wall.  

i agree with you, pow+pos is also good for this coin

we can end pow before 20th April. then turn to pos coin

mining just useless and  if we can change the algo into pos, more people will want to hold pawn coin for long term investment

miner just want to get quick profit and also multipool will kill all scrypt coin!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:04:46 PM

i agree with you, pow+pos is also good for this coin

we can end pow before 20th April. then turn to pos coin

mining just useless and  if we can change the algo into pos, more people will want to hold pawn coin for long term investment

miner just want to get quick profit and also multipool will kill all scrypt coin!

blueangel01

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:05:00 PM

Even NXT is mining now. They use multi pool and dump it for NXT.

Their biggest buy wall are the IPO investors that are dumping the millions of NXT in their wallet.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:08:00 PM

Their biggest buy wall are the IPO investors that are dumping the millions of NXT in their wallet.

i hear that, i mean some other multipool will kill pawncoin if they find mining pawn coin is profitable!

but if we have our own pawncoin multipool, that‘s good for pawn coin if we change the algo to pos!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:08:24 PM

I don't really understand what you are saying. But yeah it is true that the coins that are dumped on the exchanges are sold by early stakeholders. This is a good thing in the long run, because the distribution gets fairer this way, every day.

blueangel01

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:11:54 PM

I don't really understand what you are saying. But yeah it is true that the coins that are dumped on the exchanges are sold by early stakeholders. This is a good thing in the long run, because the distribution gets fairer this way, every day.

If you have gpu you can join their multipool scrypt and find the most profitable coin. They will sell whatever is the most profitable coin into btc and then use the BTC to buy NXT. Basically using the multipool to pump the price of the NXT.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:12:45 PM

no,the cheap coin are dumped by early miner, at current price, all early IPO people has lost 9/10 of their btc, so we want to do something to help pawncoin, multipool may be good for pawn coin if we change the algo to pos.
blueangel01

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:13:52 PM

no,the cheap coin are dumped by early miner, at current price, all early IPO people has lost 9/10 of their btc, so we want to do something to help pawncoin, multipool may be good for pawn coin if we change the algo to pos.

i think he is talking about NXT not PAWN.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:16:47 PM

If you have gpu you can join their multipool scrypt and find the most profitable coin. They will sell whatever is the most profitable coin into btc and then use the BTC to buy NXT. Basically using the multipool to pump the price of the NXT.

yes, so it's the same for pawncoin, if multipool find pawn is profit, then multipool will mine pawncoin and sell ASAP, so then pawn price will never go up! multipool just kill every profitable coin.
blueangel01

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:26:03 PM

yes, so it's the same for pawncoin, if multipool find pawn is profit, then multipool will mine pawncoin and sell ASAP, so then pawn price will never go up! multipool just kill every profitable coin.

In POS, those who stake their money are the once that can only mine. If you have a big share of POS coin you would not dare dump all your minted coins but rather you will sell it slowly unless you want your holding to go down in value as well.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:30:08 PM

In POS, those who stake their money are the once that can only mine. If you have a big share of POS coin you would not dare dump all your minted coins but rather you will sell it slowly unless you want your holding to go down in value as well.

yes so we should advice dev to change the algorithm into pos?

dev how do you think so? thanks!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:38:01 PM

yes so we should advice dev to change the algorithm into pos?

dev how do you think so? thanks!

We will get back to you by Monday.

POS for distribution is a bad idea. It will lead to even more extrem hoarding of coins, as each coin will yield an extreme return calculated in existing coins.

Most coins that have an active distribution are combining POS and POW, to even that hoarding out. PPC for example.

NXT was able to be a 100% pos coin, because their blocks do not include new NXT, only transaction fees.

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:46:25 PM

Pawncoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
blueangel01

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:46:53 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 11:00:39 PM by blueangel01

There will be no more distribution. Since, it is already distributed. All i see now is the Business of Pawncoin and the price holders. If i want to buy something from Pawncoin, I will buy pawncoin and the pawnshop will dump the pawncoin in the market. Why do we need distribution here? As long as we can keep up the demand, price wont move high. Hoarding wont be a problem because there is a minted coins. We just need to find the right algo for the interest. Nobody has done this, so its hard. But we can always change it in the future.

If you are concern about the traders, then we need volume not distribution, ofcourse you are always free to do giveaway. But i really think PAWNcoin can do it alone in the market. He will sell it at fixed price like for example Sell PAWN for $1/pawn. I buy 100 Pawn then pay it pawncoin and pawncoin will sell it again for $1/pawncoin.

tAP

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

Whatever happens, a decision definitely should be made relatively soon.  I am not going to pretend I am smart enough to understand all the ins and outs of developing a coin, but each day these cheap coins hit the market I think is making it worse for right now.  Too many people are short-sighted and don't look forward to the release of the shop (or don't even know it's happening) and therefore the price keeps plummeting.  I think devs should think of some idea such as collecting all currently minted coins and burning them, and returning them (or ePawncoin???) at a reduced %rate across the board.  From that point on perhaps eliminate the creation of new coins?  I don't know, just spitballing.  I do think there should be some burning, however, of the coins we have at a flat rate equal for all.

"The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."

LP Hartley
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:46:57 AM

Whatever happens, a decision definitely should be made relatively soon.  I am not going to pretend I am smart enough to understand all the ins and outs of developing a coin, but each day these cheap coins hit the market I think is making it worse for right now.  Too many people are short-sighted and don't look forward to the release of the shop (or don't even know it's happening) and therefore the price keeps plummeting.  I think devs should think of some idea such as collecting all currently minted coins and burning them, and returning them (or ePawncoin???) at a reduced %rate across the board.  From that point on perhaps eliminate the creation of new coins?  I don't know, just spitballing.  I do think there should be some burning, however, of the coins we have at a flat rate equal for all.
agree with you,everyday we have so many cheap coin!!!
tosha001

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:26:18 AM

most importantly a good plan Grin
if the developers will stick to the plan, the award will decrease on 24 April and 24 April appears Lombard all will be well!
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:09:22 AM

Pawncoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

that's good . i will trade here.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

pawncoin chinese QQ group:289974613 

welcome to join us.

pawncoin 典当币 QQ群 289974613 欢迎加群 

欢迎加入!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: