Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:47:02 AM

VECHAIN ​​(VET)
I also bought this altcoin, I think it has great potential, and the token sales channel is also very good, but I think you can reduce the investment in the bear market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:35:21 AM

I am holding some ICX, but nothing else from this list, because I believe in already working projects. I am just buying the most trusted altcoins on this market like Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoincash and this has always worked.
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:00:18 PM

I would advice you to read, read about the coins in which you are spending your hard earned 2500$, learn to do technical analysis, figure out the communities supporting that coin. How is the founders profile etc.

You can read about 400+ coins at one place here - https://coinswitch.co/coins

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
MUTEBI

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:30:27 PM

Hey friend;
Please try to look into this Prizm coin,i found it quite an interesting one.The unique self mining process known as Para-mining.
Forex ample if I have 1 Coin in your Prizm wallet it mines others coins on a daily basis.
So far am making good profits Out of its mining.So far I mine 20 coins aday.
Hope u check it out! Huh

Whatsapp: +256704802624
Email: mutebash@gmail.com
Facebook:https://web.facebook.com/mutebash
https://pzm.space/
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:48:14 PM

There are certainly good altcoins you have, but in this market it is dangerous to take a little-known projects , I think you now should think about the fundamental coins

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:49:07 PM

Pundix is my number one recommendation follow by Bat! These two altcoin have a unique proposition and both coin already have a working product. Bat has brave browser and pundix has an hardware!
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:04:40 PM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Vechain and Pundi X looks good for me but I wonder Why you've didn't pick those top 10 altcoins on coinmarket? Are looking those cheap coins and has potential too? Just diversify you're investment in order for you to avoid such risk.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:07:04 PM

if my suggestion is that crypto is the best to buy now is ethereum and bitcoin, because I am sure that later in the coming year or at the end of the year the prices of these two coins will definitely experience a very large price increase that can make you profit big
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:49:54 AM

I have no investment in these altcoins, and I can't do it for you. I suggest you invest in some mainstream currencies, and their risk will be smaller.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:57:39 PM

If you really can't decide which coin to buy then I will say that you should buy PUNDI X and BAT. NPXS (PUNDI X) is one of the successful tokens in 2017 and it has a strong community. And BAT also potential for long-term investment.

I respect your choice, but I will choose other tokens. The bear market showed us that many alts can be hidden shitcoins. I will invest in the most reliable cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:06:06 PM

Pundi x is the option to for long time investment because it is going at very low price which is the unexpected price and it will show or come back again in the next whole life. Do not miss this opportunity at this time and grab it for better future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:20:56 PM

Looking at the choices you have given, I prefer to get NPXS tokens because from the latest news this project develops a very good platform and system, if the platform is more interested, of course it can have an impact on the price of the token. and at the moment the price of very low funds of $ 2,500 will get a large number of tokens and of course NPXS always provides free tokens every month for the holders.
Well, I would not buy this coin , I heard that they have negative news, yet they swap the coin, I think it is better to bypass the party

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:23:58 PM

Try to buy tokens that are at their minimum right now. Look at EOS or NEO. Besides tokens from top 20, I would buy some more promising altcoins that are pretty new to the market, like XYO, HYDRO or TMT tokens.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:38:29 PM

BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN is a good choice as for me. this coin is listed on major exchanges including Coinbase and the team behind this project working hard to promote it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:47:27 PM

Pundi x is the option to for long time investment because it is going at very low price which is the unexpected price and it will show or come back again in the next whole life. Do not miss this opportunity at this time and grab it for better future.
But I'm quite worried when its price falls too low and sideway for a long time. Looking at the chart, it looks like its project is dead, there is no recovery in price

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:49:39 PM

for now suggest the best crypto currency in the future no one can answer it because it has become the nature and risk of crypto currency can not be predicted with certainty confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:08:16 PM

I do not know much about the coins you have mentioned, but for now, the most profitable coin in my opinion in Ethereum. With the look of things, even after the hardfork, there will be more development on the platform, coming from the team. This will definitely increase its mass adoption.
You might just need to first take your profit when it increases, then buy back again, but if you don't follow updates, you might think the price will plunge and of which, it might keep growing.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

I would buy ethereum. It seems to me that this coin will rapidly go up after the fork. I believe in this project and in the fact that Vitali will make it even better.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:09:54 PM

If you are a good trader, you should be able to make profit from some of these coins. I am conversant with Pundix, Vechain and BAT. There was a time that BAT plunged so low and I knew it was a good time to buy and of course it yielded good profit.
While investing, most especially now that the market is yet to recover, you should base it on short term, except you do not have much time to monitor your investment, then i would recommend you buy ethereum and perhaps pundix on your list.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

In my opinion there is a sense to invest in coins which are placed at the top of the list of Coinmarketcap, and it will be the right decision, because coins like Ethereum or Litecoin are good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: