Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

Actually,, BTC and ETH is great crypto currency. Both  high price  crypto currency.  although this Time it's price low. and it market is going decrease down. so you can using this situation. if you buy both coin. I think, it will return huge profit after the market come back. I also like NPXS. it will be going great crypto currency.  you can trying buy some NPXS. it future is very promising.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:00:04 PM

Actually,, BTC and ETH is great crypto currency. Both  high price  crypto currency.  although this Time it's price low. and it market is going decrease down. so you can using this situation. if you buy both coin. I think, it will return huge profit after the market come back. I also like NPXS. it will be going great crypto currency.  you can trying buy some NPXS. it future is very promising.
Very good recommendations and suggestions. Indeed Eth and Bitcoin are the main choices if you want to invest in a long time. I also recommend the same too. And for NPXS as less attractive to buy in my personal opinion.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:14:56 PM

Man, it is only your decision. If we recommend you to invest in certain cryptocurrencies, and you do it, and let us say, later you will lose...You will simply blame all those, who recommend you to do it.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

I suggest buying an x-bag because it is a good project. I have great hopes for the project so there is no harm in trying. and there are also BNB tokens. if you have more money, there's no harm in buying this token. BNB is one of the tokens that was stable when yesterday's fall
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:16:45 AM

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

If, for example, I had to choose coins as an investment for myself, then from this list more developed and promising for the future I see VECHAIN and PUNDI X. I Think it makes sense to invest in them. But in any case, trust only your opinion, as to live with this choice only to you. Analyze and buy.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:03:50 AM

Why buy existent tokens when you can simply go for a Blockchain project
Such as waves, stellar or eos ?

All depends on choice but dyor always
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

Basic Attention Token seems pretty good to buy now: https://cmc.io/coins/basic-attention-token
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:27:55 PM

I think you have made a right choice, your list looks scrutinised, you are the best person to advice yourself on coins to buy, because it is always good to have a reason for holding coins. I am sure you did research for you to have gotten that list. Go with your mind but I would  go for ICON. I also want to believe that you are holding some Bitcoin and Ethereum.

▔▔▔▔▔
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Pundi x is the coin i am always curious. These altcoin are actively trader at exchange.  I think with time these coin will give good return. But i think you should also include btc and eth.  Because these two coin will reduce the risk of your portfolio  and increase rate of return

hughesmd

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:11:11 PM

can anybody share their thoughts about twins and other pos currencies? is it worth to invest into? tried to search some sources but can't find any reliable info anywhere
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:46:06 PM

Man, it is only your decision. If we recommend you to invest in certain cryptocurrencies, and you do it, and let us say, later you will lose...You will simply blame all those, who recommend you to do it.
it is true that the investment decision is in yourself, we who are here only give advice, you must be prepared to face all risks when you have chosen a coin to invest
basically all coins are good for investing, but you have to choose potential coins that have good prospects in the future, choose popular coins that have large communities like bitcoin and ethereum

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:49:45 PM

I think only vechain / and icon / icx have the potential to grow rapidly. besides that I think the token above will die. my opinion if you want to buy crypto when the market is in a downtrend and ethereum is the right choice if you want to buy it.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:10:55 PM

I think only vechain / and icon / icx have the potential to grow rapidly. besides that I think the token above will die. my opinion if you want to buy crypto when the market is in a downtrend and ethereum is the right choice if you want to buy it.
What do you mean by "TOKEN ABOVE WILL DIE", are mentioning the top 10's or 20's?
Vechain and icon  coins aren't familiar to me, maybe these are new coins listed(correct me if I'm wrong) and it really I don't have this coins in my wallet.

If we're looking for more profitable coins,  never invest into new coins cause we've never seen it's market performance rather than to the old ones which already have a huge market volume.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:15:34 PM

Now you need to take investment seriously and you should not risk investing in new projects. At this time, 90% of new projects bring investors only losses, so I would recommend that you better invest your money in coins from the top 20. They are more reliable.

money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:03:11 PM

I think that now is a good time to buy coins. It seems to me that most of the coins will soon go up. Now most of the coins on the cryptocurrency market are very cheap.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:06:39 PM

So which coins did the OP buy from his original list? On my part, I will go for bitcoin or eth. They are already institutions in crypto industry and no matter what, I believe they will stay.
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:14:34 PM

EOS began to rise too https://cmc.io/coins/eos
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:02:32 PM

choose the one you trust the most and have positive progress, but after all, I suggest buying bitcoin, at least by buying bitcoin can reduce the risk of loss.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:30:01 PM

You need to look at the projects that are already on the market today, today cryptocurrencies are very weak and today you have very good chances to really make a good deal so that you can become much better in the future.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 03:19:21 PM

I like the Pundi x project. They had a great start, then there was a sharp drop. Now I am waiting for their growth again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: