Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:03:22 PM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Not so long ago, we told you about the cryptopawnshop MoneyToken and their adventures, and now the story is completed with project's COO interview🤲
Meet our new Shitcoinoffering Interview segment!👇

https://shitcoinoffering.com/not-financial-advice-real-talk-moneytoken/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:31:16 PM

Buying all this coin does not guarantee a compound interest in the nearest future, though these coins has got a lot of prospect but be careful, you have got a lot of money there.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:37:29 PM

All of the above options for tokens in general are normal, but there are a few points here, I think that here it is necessary to understand that those projects that already have products today will be valued more.
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:41:25 PM

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

I don't really like these coins. I prefer others, but from the list I would pay attention to BAT and PundiX. The potential is very good, but it is difficult to imagine when they can give a good profit ... Pay attention to the BNB coin.

mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:43:25 PM

Markets are currently in a difficult situation and therefore many of the altcoins may be destroyed.
I think you should invest in big coins until the markets are recovering. The final decision is yours  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:46:06 PM

For my opinion, I will buy ETH at this moment, this is the best price in this year, and the price have raised over 10% in this week, this is the good time to invest it, and I hold it and wait the price boost again!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:25:19 PM

Why these particular coins?  I would not recommend Money token at all, I can’t say about the others, but why don't you buy Ethereum ...
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:38:47 PM

if you are, I will buy NPXS and BAT at a price they are already at a low price and also they have a project that can be said to be slightly better than VET, ICX, IMT
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:51:52 PM

Some people use this thread to promote their coin, so it might be hard to decide on anything I see here. Most coin advised to purchase could be shitcoin. It only gives an Idea of the coin to research.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:11:12 PM

Buying all this coin does not guarantee a compound interest in the nearest future, though these coins has got a lot of prospect but be careful, you have got a lot of money there.
you're right. I used to think Pundi X would be the future, but in reality it was not. Its price falls every day and now it looks very bad. It's best to buy altcoin top so that our portfolio becomes safer
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:18:40 PM

Why these particular coins?  I would not recommend Money token at all, I can’t say about the others, but why don't you buy Ethereum ...
I myself do not like the tokens that the author of the topic chose , I would also now take eth, as for me it goes well now in a bullish trend , well, I would take other more liquid coins of the EOS type

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:21:05 PM

I don't have any idea of those currency in which of those you should gonna invest with your money but I will be giving you my one of my favorite holding coins which is EOS I think you need to invest your money to it. And I think it will give you a better earnings in the future once you try to invest to it right now.
magnat7691

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:23:46 PM

When this topic was asked, it didn’t matter what currency to invest in, they all grew. Won the one who managed to take profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

if I prefer you to invest in ETH, because I believe ETH prices will increase like January 2017 in the near future, so if you invest now and hold until the price increases, then I am sure you will get a very big profit and certainly can make you become rich.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:37:30 PM

At the moment, the markets are coming to life, and it is better to invest in large coins, it can be in Ethereum currently growing, you also need to pay attention to the acquisition of Altcoin Top.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:49:56 PM

I'd stick to the top coins, nothing too exotic. We are still in bear territory and some of the alt projects will not come back. Do your research before you buy. It's easy to get shilled and deluded by grant promises but once you read more and dive a bit deeper you see there's little substance.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:00:20 AM

I think that at the moment the most relevant is the purchase of Ethereum. But it is also necessary not to forget about coins such as Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple, Waves, OMG, ADA.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:43:45 AM

Ark is looking real good right now. Volume picking up. The development is coming along. V2 been running for a few weeks now... flawless. Arkpay just dropped.
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:09:46 AM

You have $ 2500 and want to invest. I see the potential in Tron (TRX). They are planning to develop whitepaper and it will be evaluated by Vitalik Buterin. You can see the chart of trx at 1 week and 1 month, it is too beautiful for long-term investment. BAT is also a good choice because it has been listed on coinbase and partnered with Brave

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
paderobin

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:09:43 PM

I will regard Ethereum as the best crypto coin which you should buy and hold for the moment, because it's tech is highly utilized among many developers and team works. Consider its price still cheap and affordable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: