Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:53:14 AM

Everything on crypto tokens are all valuable and it all boils down from decision in you as long as you are willing for perfect timing when to hold and sell to have a assuring profit of your investments. As we still on bear market everything were cheap, so it's the best time to fulfill your needs to hold more assets and wait for a bull run to come.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:08:22 AM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
My opinion would be to read the market trend on cryptocurrency. Usually what are trending in the market is the one that will have a big increase before it dropping again if the hype gone, but during that hype we should be able to gain some profit before we move to another coin.
trend will tell us where is market will going on.and buying on coins or tokens that already set their trend would be nice for us to earn profit.no matter what coins or tokens it is.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:23:19 AM

Quote from: Nggedebus link=topic=5088271.msg49605488#msg496054I 88 date=1549428528

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

My opinion would be to read the market trend on cryptocurrency. Usually what are trending in the market is the one that will have a big increase before it dropping again if the hype gone, but during that hype we should be able to gain some profit before we move to another coin.
trend will tell us where is market will going on.and buying on coins or tokens that already set their trend would be nice for us to earn profit.no matter what coins or tokens it is.
I agree on that but for me I always buy the most trusted crypto coin altcoin, bitcoin, ethereum, etc. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it will really give us a huge amount of profit if we are going to buy more of it and hold until the time comes that it will rise. I believe that the crypto will soon rise up high but w e need to take care and have patience for good.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:57:17 AM

Out of your five coins, i would recommend to purchase only Pundix as it has good business plan. I have alread make profits from trading it. I am regularly trading with this coin. You can also buy some altcoins like Waves, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS but first of all you have to research on tokens before investment
The coin is in the top position and indeed the recommendation if we want to buy it as a long-term or short-term investment. now also the price is still very cheap
It's easy to choose if you will just buy the top 10.
For newbie in crypto investing, I think they should be more focus on less risky coins, and that is the top 10.
They are less risky because they have great volume, if you want to get out, you can and if you want to take profit you can also
since they have the decent volume.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:22:10 AM

You can try your lucky with buy and invest on ethereum, how ever ethereum at lower price right now but you can get much profit if you hold for long time, always buy and invest your money at eth because is have good future investment asset.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:49:08 AM

Pundi X and Moneytoken I think it's good to invest because I once made a profit from Moneytoken. I think you don't just buy two coins but you also invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because two coins can obviously grow in price.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

In my opinion the best purchase of all proposed would be Vechain, because the rest do not inspire confidence!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:59:37 AM

I have never had these altcoins. If you want to make an investment, you must first investigate and research these tokens and choose the tokens that are most likely to increase in price.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:01:17 PM

you have to be really really mad to buy anything in crypto.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:07:07 PM

If crypto starts to rise and BTC experiences price increases, it's probably the most profitable for you to buy NPXS now, because the potential for a much higher increase will allow more than three times the NPXS rates now. But don't forget to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, because the two coins are very large to contribute and allow you to get far greater profits.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:38:49 PM

Well this is the right time to invest, but from your list, i can't really pick out this is because i don't know much about those coins, but i will advice you hold some bitcoin and also ethereum., thesd has gained more acceptance.

kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:49:09 PM

I think it would be better if you buy NPXS, there are advantages to being a npxs holder.
and if you still have money try to invest in Rockz (ICO) you can fin detail information about rockz in my signature.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:57:44 PM

Well this is the right time to invest, but from your list, i can't really pick out this is because i don't know much about those coins, but i will advice you hold some bitcoin and also ethereum., thesd has gained more acceptance.
many suggest buying Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are good coins and many projects use the Ethereum platform and good quality. indeed everyone has different tastes so search for coins that you will buy and do not be easy to believe before knowing in detail. now the price drops a lot so you can choose good coins now at a low price.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:10:40 PM

I think it would be better if you buy NPXS, there are advantages to being a npxs holder.
and if you still have money try to invest in Rockz (ICO) you can fin detail information about rockz in my signature.

I do not think that investing in ICO is now a good option.

Build a portfolio of 5-10 coins so it will be more convenient for you to manage them. What concerns specific coins, I don’t understand what goals you are pursuing, local rises or a general trend change? If you are expecting a general growth of the market, then you simply must have a portion of ethereum and bitcoin in your portfolio.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:21:53 PM

I do not think that your choices are good so my advise for you is you should invest your money in trusted altcoins like XRP, EOS, Litecoin, Stellar and Ethereum. Do not buy altcoins that are not popular because there are possibilities that you can lose your investment.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:38:49 PM

With that list of token that you've just listed, I might say that there is nothing I can see that can boost your profit with that recommendation, maybe you could add some already established tokens.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:42:28 PM

I think at the moment you should invest in more top coins, for example from the top 40

Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:42:41 PM

I would still choose bitcoin.
There is no doubt it won't disappear.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:46:01 PM

I think that now it makes sense to acquire cryptocurrencies, which today are already traded on exchanges and which today also have the opportunity to develop their own product. Because everything else is really not so important now.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:54:46 PM

To choose the top and most active coins in coinmarketcap could help you to avoid scam investment. I'm not saying inactive is scam but possible specially if there's nothing transactions done from many days. Invest into the real project with active community and team is better than focussing much on one time big time investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: