Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:38:15 PM

I buy only those coins that have important events in the near future. This is my strategy. This strategy brings me a quick profit.

Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:47:05 PM

Buy native tokens of top exchanges. In 2019 they will all grow.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:00:41 PM

It is hard to make a good decision now. But, hey, if you are a lucky guy that has something more to invest, I would suggest to split your investment in all these 5 coins you mentioned
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:01:55 PM

Buy native tokens of top exchanges. In 2019 they will all grow.
I do not think that all tokens will grow, now only bnb showed good growth the rest all fell , I think not long will last the IEO market of course now the bnb token is already overbought and I think there will be a long correction

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:03:43 PM

Buy Altcoins that can survive in difficult market volatility conditions.
I think that Ethereum is exactly this altcoin.
After the rise of the market, I'm sure everyone will get the desired money from investing in it.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:07:37 PM

If you haven't invested yet, you might hold your funds longer until the fate of the market is decided and it's trend known.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:12:52 PM

Personally, I would not buy these coins. Since these coins are not very stable yet. And tomorrow they will not cost anything. Personally, I recommend investing my money in Ethereum. I’m sure that this coin will bring a lot of profit over time.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:19:58 PM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

My advice is that you better do some research before you want to invest in the altcoin list. and in my opinion, there are actually many other altcoins that can be said to be better, for example ETH, XRP, EOS, Litecoin and etc. hopefully it can be useful for you
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:28:20 PM

It is hard to make a good decision now. But, hey, if you are a lucky guy that has something more to invest, I would suggest to split your investment in all these 5 coins you mentioned
by dividing the amount of investment automatically reduces the potential amount of your profit if one coin rises high.
sometimes we have to be brave enough to take risks if we want to make big profits, so I think it's enough to just invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has proven safe.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:37:40 PM

Buy only top coins.  I try not to listen to the advice, but to think with my head.  Analysis and study is what really matters.
Which coins are top coins?
I would try luck and invest in new projects which are very cheap but can bring high profits in long run. Projects with real purpose which can average person use, not some high tech projects which almost no one understand.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:22:21 PM

Yesterday, on the recommendation of a friend, I bought Ambrosus. Today the coin has brought me a very good profit. But it seems to me that the AMB will go even higher.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:38:41 PM

You could go in for any of them, it all depends on you and the research you've done on the project. Therefore the choice is yours, just don't go in for anything simply because you have money, go for something that is worth your investment.

opeku

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 11:04:26 PM

What you really intend to buy depend on you the individual making the purchase And also the usercaee  of the altcoin. This might give you confidence even in price drop
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:46:59 PM

In my opinion your best bet are the coins in the top 50 of the coin market cap and the ones who have a proven record off high market caps in the bull market or as held their home even in the bear market.
 the current market landscape is not friendly for speculation at the moment so it is probably not possible or not advisable to invest in projects that may do well but are not guaranteed.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:51:24 AM

The best to buy coin is in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap , you can choose coin to buy in the coinmarketcap , bitcoin and etherium is the best buy coin and best to invest because they are for a long term and they are for long term gaining of big profits  when their value goes high. This two coins are the biggest gainer in profits amongst other cryptocurrencies.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:19:29 AM

The best to buy coin is in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap , you can choose coin to buy in the coinmarketcap , bitcoin and etherium is the best buy coin and best to invest because they are for a long term and they are for long term gaining of big profits  when their value goes high. This two coins are the biggest gainer in profits amongst other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are no longer in doubt and there are many fans because they are good coins.
The top 10 coins in CMC are coins that have great potential and have a great ability to improve so they will be profitable.
but in fact not all the top 10 coins will be profitable and many cheap coins and those that are not famous will be profitable.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:21:51 AM

Maybe you can buy MONEYTOKEN because the coins are also good and have a large trading volume. But if I only invest in established coins like ETH, EOS, XRP, and Bitcoin. Investing in coins is certainly safer and long-term investments are also more profitable.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:53:45 AM

what you buy in my opinion is very appropriate because from the list coin that you bought, I am sure it is very likely that UP to 3 x from the current price if the BTC condition is stable
it is very difficult to determine the crypto currency in the future because of the risks that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies I am still confident and trusting and have patience in investing with bitcoin and I will continue to be patient with my love
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:57:01 AM

what you buy in my opinion is very appropriate because from the list coin that you bought, I am sure it is very likely that UP to 3 x from the current price if the BTC condition is stable
it is very difficult to determine the crypto currency in the future because of the risks that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies I am still confident and trusting and have patience in investing with bitcoin and I will continue to be patient with my love
our patience and faith will help in bloody market.we could be survive and maybe could earn more cryptocurrency ,by traded some altcoin that hace low price.and if we talking about what coins , maybe major coins could be our choice.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 05:57:59 AM

I will suggest something aside from the list
ICON
Is a pretty good investment there imo (I called it investment because the current price and development created a big divergence)
Icon is one of the big altcoin that hadn't really get pump over the past few months but drop instead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: