Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:05:49 AM

First of all, you should DYOR by price movements on the trading charts, PundiX is fair enough to buy by 19 sat. at least they will give you about 1% airdrop every month!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:21:26 AM

eth, neo and several other coins such as litecoin and cardano can be one of the best choices to buy. now I suggest buying coins that are already in the exchange and have the top potential so that they don't experience scams and losses for buyers
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:13:42 AM

It is true suggestion from me. You should buy binance coin right now as the coin is projected to hit $25 in the next two months. Binance coin has been performing well lately even at a time when the market is in pain with most of the coins decreasing in price. Do not miss the chance to buy it as it is still low in price. Another worth buying coin is ripple.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:23:04 AM

BNB coin feels very confident against the background of other coins in this difficult time.But we all need to understand that its success depends on the success of the exchange Binance, on the heels of which are now coming other major exchanges.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:26:41 AM

BNB and PLR are best investments considering the facts about the bear market and trading opportunities.
Pillar project is designed by David Siegel who wrote a book 15 years ago about securing the personal data of customers.
After GDPR rule in Europe, it is hard to hide the customer's data from regulators. Pillar platform solves this problem without any third party agreement.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:42:57 AM

XMR looks delicious for next bull swing trade. Monero will release the next batch of crypto debit cards and they are updating their terms and conditions. I already bought a bag of XMR and waiting for positive news.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:04:48 AM

Current market conditions in conditions are increasing and Coinmarketcap's top 10 coins are very good to buy. Now investing in coins that have low volume is very risky. We must buy coins that are already established and have a large trading volume.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:42:57 PM

It seems to me a good choice to buy now will be altcoins.
It is these coins in particular  Ethereum can lead you to the desired result in the long term.
I would recommend Ethereum for investment as it is very reliable and you will not lose money even in case of a temporary market decline.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:59:16 PM

Current market conditions in conditions are increasing and Coinmarketcap's top 10 coins are very good to buy. Now investing in coins that have low volume is very risky. We must buy coins that are already established and have a large trading volume.
But not all coins from the top 10 cryptocurrency market of the same are good for investing. It’s hard to see which coins have grown in relation to others more strongly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:09:22 PM

It is hard to make a good decision now. But, hey, if you are a lucky guy that has something more to invest, I would suggest to split your investment in all these 5 coins you mentioned
by dividing the amount of investment automatically reduces the potential amount of your profit if one coin rises high.
sometimes we have to be brave enough to take risks if we want to make big profits, so I think it's enough to just invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has proven safe.

May be you are right, but from my perspective, Bitcoin is not so volatile as some other coins. But it is definitely safer
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:54:30 PM

I advise you to buy potential coins that have a strong position in the market, you have to buy bitcoin, ethereum, or coins that are included in the top 20 because investing in these coins is safer and can get big profits in the future
if you invest in new coins it will be very risky and also new coins may not necessarily have a good project, it's better to choose coins that are already trusted and have many investors in them such as bitcoin and ethereum

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:15:48 AM

In my opinion BAT is more potential to raise because they has already live product, i prefer to choose crypto that already working product and have partnership with third party like XLM, XRP, BNB, LTC, THETA. These all crypto good for long term trading but for day trading we can choose others coin based on technical analysis.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:54:07 AM

If you are a newbie here in crypto currency i would suggest to you pick up the bitcoin and ethereum this coins are very safe and very profitable for the long term of investment.

Rtalk

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:07:10 AM

If people ask themselves the question-what coin is better to buy, then they should not do it yet.Take your time, learn basic information about cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Choose your first coins you want to invest in.Otherwise, only you risk your own money, not someone else.
cryptofuturologist

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:37:14 AM

It seems to me that now you can invest in most top coins. The price of these coins is very low and most likely it will grow in the coming months.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:46:24 AM

I do not think that now you can give bold investment advice. The situation in the crypto market is so unpredictable that you can easily lose, and not earn.

This is one reason why they call investment a risk

And you can overturn the risk of an investment to profit by doing your research and getting the strategic tokens that will certainly bring back your profits in a short period of time
chikucrypto

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:42:52 AM

It is very difficult to predict about any coin but i think BAT is a very good coin and it is reliable coin so you can invest it .
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:05:32 AM

There are many Cryptocurrency in the market. Some of the good cryptocurrency have to be purchased from Cryptocurrency market. To understand the best cryptocurrency, the market value of the past year is well analyzed. Analysis of the market value of the past year will be understood whether the price of Cryptocurrency increases in the future or its future is good or bad. I think the coins in Litecoin, ETH, Dash, Waves etc. are very good in Cryptocurrency. You can buy these coins without hesitation.

Thank you

Joran_crypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:27:30 AM

Just like most people here I’d like to say that cryptocurrency is a way forward. It makes people educate themselves in financial and technical areas. Sure, there are risks and it’s truth that cryptomarket is unpredictable, but it doesn’t mean that crypto is a bad choice for investment.Also it is  important to know what is cryptocurrency? What are the features and the potential of a cryptocurrency in a long term? For that, following their move is equally important. You can’t just rush into any decision.
Before starting to invest in any cryptocurrency read and study about cryptocurrencies. In any case, do not invest more than you are willing to lose.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

I think you'd better buy the top 10 coins. This year's crypto market is very risky. No coin is safe enough. Even Bitcoin has fallen more than 70%, so please be cautious before buying. If you really can't decide which coin to buy, then you should buy bitcoin, which is the best.
The list of the five coins is not bad and I think it is good to spread the number of cryptos because then if one of them does bad the others make the profits and you still win.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: