Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:13:20 PM

That's kind of...disappointing.  But again...they're the ground troops actually out there, so if they're not showing concern..that can only mean one thing: that they're 110% sure in their efforts and ultimate goal.  Let's hope that they are correct...though I think their approach could definitely be re-worked...but it's all a matter of opinion.

Well, being sure of one's efforts is one thing. Getting results is another. And if Payu jumps in more lakes, I give up -- more youtube promos is not what is needed at this point.
moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:14:38 PM

The price point for when it opened doesnt matter. What matters is that they get the price point back up to a level where the premise is meaningful for the Lakota people. Of course I'm biased when I say this as that will mean I'll get my money back too, but looking at his perspective he needs to achieve a certain price point for the endeavor to work. He can't solicit tribes and say, "well we started at 150 sat so we're doing great." He needs to address how that 25 mil premine will actually be worth something...cause as it stands currently, it is not.
poppys

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:17:20 PM

Guys, I'm done posting here.  Too many subcontractors working for the US Government spreading propaganda about Mazacoin.  
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:17:56 PM

The price point for when it opened doesnt matter. What matters is that they get the price point back up to a level where the premise is meaningful for the Lakota people. Of course I'm biased when I say this as that will mean I'll get my money back too, but looking at his perspective he needs to achieve a certain price point for the endeavor to work. He can't solicit tribes and say, "well we started at 150 sat so we're doing great." He needs to address how that 25 mil premine will actually be worth something...cause as it stands currently, it is not.

Agreed 100%. The coin needs to have better market pricing/stability for mass adoption.
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:19:49 PM

Guys, I'm done posting here.  Too many subcontractors working for the US Government spreading propaganda about Mazacoin.  

You really have an over-exaggerated opinion of the importance of alt-coins.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:20:22 PM

No. don't go, I love your wild conspiracy theories, really funny  Grin
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

Maybe their plan is to allow the price to bottom out, and once they
stacked enough coins announce signed papers from the council and
price rockets!  Cheesy
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:28:38 PM

price rockets!  Cheesy

That would be amazing. Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

price rockets!  Cheesy

You guys really do cling to any glimmer of hope, lol. I sold everything I owned yesterday at a 80% loss and this coin has dropped anther 40%, you lot said it yourselves Payu doesn't give a fuck about the bag holders.

I have been saying this for days, and you lot need to listen to this:

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis to sustain the price at a decent level, the miners just dump for whatever they can get.

Wise up people.

This is the last time I will ever post in this thread. Bye.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

price rockets!  Cheesy

You guys really do cling to any glimmer of hope, lol. I sold everything I owned yesterday at a 80% loss and this coin has dropped anther 40%, you lot said it yourselves Payu doesn't give a fuck about the bag holders.

I have been saying this for days, and you lot need to listen to this:

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis to sustain the price at a decent level, the miners just dump for whatever they can get.

Wise up people.

This is the last time I will ever post in this thread. Bye.

Yes, we're all aware of the current situation.

It's Payu's master plan, wasn't you told, (soon to announce the signed council papers) shiiiiit! lol

Bye!  Grin
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:10:46 PM

It is incredible that people so retarded have even figured out how to plug in there mining rigs. Dumping MAZA at less BTC per GigaHash than you would get for just simply mining BTC is probably about as smart as picking your nose to scratch your forehead.
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:15:46 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 09:42:17 PM by buddynuno

There are some facts that many are missing here:

-It is not Payu's fault that some people are with a loss on their hands because they bought at higher prices and now can't cash in with profit.
-Payu said that he would expect that the value of Mazacoin would be around 25 cents of a USD to $1 USD within a year and this coin is 1 month old.
-The early pump to 20 cents was artificial . People should know by now that when there is hype around a coin, someone is always going to take advantage of that to make huge profits. Many of you followed this pump and got burned. So now live with that consequence and if you want to see profit from what you invested. Do something to help raise value instead of whining and moan all the time.
-The price of Mazacoin is where it is because there are to many coins being minted everyday and at this point the demand for them is not enough to make the price go up naturally.
-Miners want to profit and are not going to hold any coins so one of my suggestions is that the block reward should be reduced to 100 coins per block. This will lower the amount of coins that are minted everyday and if the demand reaches the breaking point then we can start to see some rise on the value.
-Value although is something that is valued by people. So for Mazacoin to get some value we need to get involved with community activity.
-I think many here are interested on this coin because you believe or would like to see the Native American Tribes to have their Sovereign currency, correct?
-So for those that would like to support the native american, you can help them by creating and develop more structures for the use of Mazacoin.
-I read all the time dev this, dev that. If you are not satisfied with the current developers of Mazacoin, talk and find ways to develop Mazacoin.
-I am willing to help with some translation to Portuguese to begin with when the new website is out!!!

Best to all

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
torot

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:32:35 PM

-I think many here are interested on this coin because you believe or would like to see the Native American Tribes to have their Sovereign currency, correct?

-So for those that would like to support the native american, you can help them by creating and develop more structures for the use of Mazacoin.
-I read all the time dev this, dev that. If you are not satisfied with the current developers of Mazacoin, talk and find ways to develop Mazacoin.

-I am willing to help with some translation to Portuguese to begin with when the new website is out!!!

You are new here.

You seriously think the Lakota people speak Portuguese?

Portuguese HuhHuhHuh  of all ideas to help

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

I just got burned gain trying to recoup my investment on this coin. Having sold for .3 of my initial 1.6 investment j  Cry I then decided well it's stable enough and bought back in. Now I have sold for  .13 because I went to sleep and woke up to this nightmare. I took out a loan to mine and now my first months worth of mining is gone leaving me in a sour position. I seriously doubt the future of this coin anymore. I love the idea of it and what it stands for but too many have been burned by it now. And think of all the people buying those millions of coins at 2500 and 1500 they are equally not happy.

This coin is a beautiful design and concept but it does need some serious Emergency Trauma treatment cause it's on deaths door. The majority of people are not going to invest in a coin unless they see profit potential it's a speculator market. Even if it's a slow profit but this well this is going to be spread about the nightmares of huge loses due to this coin. It's not good for the PR..

Please don't get me wrong I'm just being subjective something needs to be done 3 days ago about this issue or it is of my opinion that this coin is done for.
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

You are new here.

You seriously think the Lakota people speak Portuguese?

Portuguese HuhHuhHuh  of all ideas to help

Dude, did you made that observation, really?
Do you know that Portuguese is the 4th most spoken language in the world?
Are you so ignorant that you cannot see that many people that speak Portuguese might be interested in investing in Mazacoin and to help The Native American but can't read or speak English?
Did you know that Native American are all that go from Alaska to Quebec down to Argentina in South America???
This might set off to help other Cultures that are in the same situation as the Lakota!
At least I am offering some help. What are you doing?
Learn something before you post meaningless words and if you don't want to help don't post at all!!!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
49er.miner

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:41:59 PM

It is incredible that people so retarded have even figured out how to plug in there mining rigs. Dumping MAZA at less BTC per GigaHash than you would get for just simply mining BTC is probably about as smart as picking your nose to scratch your forehead.

its being merged mined.....

49er.miner

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:48:08 PM

People entered in panic today. Are we finally in the capitulation and the beginning of a new cycle?

i think we are past the panic stage....

to be honest if i wake and we are in triple digits i might do a rain dance in my front yard.....

i gotta hand it to you herp you one dedicated mofo....

im half in mzc

the other half is in bitshares ....which is POS...
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

its being merged mined.....

I hear you, but as far as I can tell you are not gonna get enough coin to dump by merge mining. I could be wrong. Anyone get a shit ton of MAZA while merge mining with BTC?
49er.miner

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:59:04 PM

i dunno im mainly a scrypt miner....
49er.miner

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

hey long long before the coin is considered dead?

i have an idea....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: