Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy  (Read 1856 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

most people buy that green chart even though it's more risky than the red graph, fearing that we might even be harmed by cheering when prices have soared and I think when is the right time to buy because all coins are cheap

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

I have viewed video of the MMCrypto - a crypto youtubber from Germany and his guest was davinchij15, knows as crypto predictor from the ages. So, they talked much, but also they mentioned some altcoins with a good TA to buy. Go on youtube and check it.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

The top 10 coins to buy, I think all coins have a risk if bought. Depending on the strategy, how to minimize losses from the purchase of these coins. Looks like coins from the top 10 need to get a positive response in the coming year.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

I have viewed video of the MMCrypto - a crypto youtubber from Germany and his guest was davinchij15, knows as crypto predictor from the ages. So, they talked much, but also they mentioned some altcoins with a good TA to buy. Go on youtube and check it.

Yes, the looks of it is really promising to invest now, with low price as poste we can choose carefully to stable coin for investment.  These low market on its price value is very good to re consider investment. Who knows the favorable crypto market come 2019? Invest only what you can afford, i would go for long term invest.good luck guys.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Think clear and decide on what would be the coins you are investing thats included on top 100. Dont say that it is a good to invest with those coins but you dont have firm plan of execution.

As you said that you are looking to it everyday, I think you are very much aware of it that they replace each other quickly.

davincij15 is a legend but the market is very volatile. You may take his advice but its not a financial advice.

Signature for rent
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

I think that 80% of the coins from the TOP 100 may simply disappear from the cryptocurrency market, since they do not have a large community and daily trading volume.

I believe in TOP 20

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

yes, but not all is good to buy, because all alt are still often dependent on pumps and dumps. therefore I still like old coins and alt that have their own products or platforms.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

OP must have been concerned on what his gonna hold. Its better to put in away that the coin has the longer state of being visible in the market not just by its value. Investments are always risky there hasnt been one that's not.

If you are really willing to invest then make yourself ready whether the outcome of your investment comes to success or for the worst case is ending up on wasting your money unto that coin.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no?
According to what I have understand, you saying that investing among the top 10 coins is riskier than investing on the rest of the 100? Am I right? If yes then you're all wrong.

Okay, let's disregard the volatility in comparison since all of cryptos are naturally volatile. Top 10 alts can still be considered more stable in a sense that they got more holders among the rest, meaning they are more trusted by the holders. If a particular coin is more trusted, it will have a greater chance of staying in the market and grow bigger as well compare to the rest that might not have a bright future at all leading to become a shitcoin soon.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Of course, now it is very dangerous to invest in any coins. Altcoins can still fall very deep. for now, it's better to watch at the market

hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

You are right, the price of many tokens looks good, but no one will tell you what will happen next, it's up to you.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

If you choose only from the first 100 coins in the ranking, there is a risk to miss a worthy project. If you look at the coins from 101 to 199 place, among them there are many worthy projects.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Of course, invest now because it is likely that you will not have another chance to do it

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

You can invest by very small amounts now, because the market may start falling even lower. many coins from top 100 are really on good levels
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

This comment is subject to change according to exactly what the investment is made. Looking at the price of 'too low' to think and invest is completely a gamble. If, according to the developments made by the projects, the companies he agreed on, you can be right if you think the price is still below. But it is completely absurd to make a comment that you can make an investment by adhering only to the price without knowing what the final version of the projects or teams is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

at the moment with this bear market always in red is dangerous to invest even in the top ten because they are too volatile, maybe the right strategy is buy stable coins now to be ready to buy altcoin when the market becomes bull
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

The top 10 coins to buy, I think all coins have a risk if bought. Depending on the strategy, how to minimize losses from the purchase of these coins. Looks like coins from the top 10 need to get a positive response in the coming year.
Yes, it's true, we must consider the risks we will face before investing. Even though we fail to get profits, we must be able to minimize losses.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

We shouldn't propose an investment in these conditions. It is very difficult to decide for an investment. If you are going to invest, you should buy the largest coins.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Which coins are you talking? You said 80 but you didn't even care to mention at least a few of those coins.

i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no?
It is risky, but if you know what you're doing, you minimize risks. A coin being in the top 10 doesn't mean much, look at EOS for instance, it's currently #6 in the charts but it is known for being one of the biggest pump and dump shitcoins in the market, or look at Bitcoin SV, a shit fork created by greedy people which will most likely dissapear in the long run. If you want to invest in a coin from the top 10, do a proper research first, don't go in blindly expecting to make a lot of money.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀