Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
KAGAWA HATORI (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:08:14 AM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
The altcoin frenzy is gone, 2017 was the turning point, massive correction in 2018, expected to say the least, and most importantly people are more careful now than they used to be. Too many scams around.
Don't get me wrong, it's still way too easy to scam people but at least a lot of them learned their lesson the hard way this year.

Focus on coins well established on the market: XRP, Monero, Verge, IOTA for instance.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

The small current price of most new tokens does not mean that they are garbage. It all depends on the design of these tokens. Therefore, it is worth now to recruit more such garbage tokens, as you put it, in which there are good opportunities for their further growth. When the market starts to grow, these tokens will give a good profit, and sometimes much more than bitcoin and other well-known types of cryptocurrencies.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

I do nothing with them. Let lie on my wallet further. Why should I sell them in a bear market, maybe when the bull race comes, my trash will grow in price and I will not be able to sell it for 10 dollars.
There is too much garbage on the market (over 2000 coins and tokens), it seems to me that the time has come to clean the garbage.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

don't bag hold them, instead try trading them!

i think that should already be obvious to everyone based on what they have seen in the market! if it is not, you should take a look. any coin even the worst of them are getting pumped at some point. so the conclusion is that if you want profit then only get involved with altcoins during their pumps and stay out of them during their dumps unless you are familiar with or willing to short.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

don't bag hold them, instead try trading them!

i think that should already be obvious to everyone based on what they have seen in the market! if it is not, you should take a look. any coin even the worst of them are getting pumped at some point. so the conclusion is that if you want profit then only get involved with altcoins during their pumps and stay out of them during their dumps unless you are familiar with or willing to short.
Correct, I do monitor my altcoins and tokens once a day in my blockfolio app mobile phone. Because there are such times that they are pumped with the highest price in the market cap where token listed exchange. One of the reason is dropping Ethereum and Bitcoin so that is probably the main cause of having a shit tokens/coins. Holding is the best option on dying coins/tokens and cleans when times come.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

I leave them in my wallet, the value of those coins is not enough to pay for the exchange.
 Hold on and wait for the miraculous thing to happen to the garbage coins that is my choice

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

All their own Altcoins, which at the moment do not have the price I hodl on the wallet. Because when the market recovers, some of them can grow very well in value.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I left the garbage token in my wallet for a long time, I also regretted that a few months ago the token had a price but I didn't sell the reason for wanting a high price, but after being held for a long time the garbage token dropped dramatically, and waited for the price and tokens garbage becomes valuable.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

I just stock them in my wallet and waiting for the news where it will be listed in good exchange. There is nothing to do with junk coins and some junk coin do not have any value in market so all you need to with your junk coins in stock it in your wallet.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

I am still hopeful on good tokens i possesses, even bitcoin is down from it's ATH why will altcoins be an exception, just wait until when bitcoin price will attain a new ATH and see how altcoins price will soar.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

There are a lot of worthless altcoins in my wallet. These altcoins are the rewards I have gained through hard work, but I am still disappointed because the quality and market of the bounty activities have made me lose confidence in crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

Coin competition in attracting investor interest is very tight, so not all new coins will grow in price, most of them drop dramatically, we must be patient waiting for the development of their platform promised by the team according to the roadmap, I recommend holding and selling when the coin is worth.

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

it seems that not all new coins are garbage, if the new coin investor moves.
because if all new coins are rubbish, then there will be no price movements in eth and btc coins.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

well I'm still holding a few on my wallet and keep assuming that it will gets value again soon even though it's keep drowning. Because i know someday if some alt coin gradually increasing my junk coin will regain and will follow after as well like what happened before.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

As a hunter, we can't avoid encountering garbage coins, because I think this year's hunting job is to find valuable items from the garbage. Do you agree with this description?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2186

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

If I am not wrong new coin means ICO coin. As far as I know ICO coin who are success on their project most of them drop price less than ICO price after got listed on exchange. No one want to trade or invest on new coin lately because there is involved. That's the reason why dropping price rapidly. Most of big traders are like to trade or invest on old and reputed coin, so we can't expect good result from new coins. May be they will recover later on if market on bull run. For me I am trading old coins, I am not interest new coins or ICO. Small earn better than loss. So my intention is earn small. We should not dream to be rich suddenly. It's more dangerous on crypto trading. So I would like to suggest trade old coin and well reputed coins if you want to gain.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

there is nothing I can do for junk coin that I have, but if they have a price and are available in exchange, whatever the price then I will sell it. now it is very difficult to find a good project, unless they first launch the platform or product.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

This is a free market, mate. Everyone can issue their coins, even you. It's their right. Your responsibility is to protect yourself from these trash coins.

Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

For now the choice that I will make might be to buy coins for the tube in the wallet. Or even save first then exchange it with a voucher
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  

Jump to: