Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
newalias
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 85

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 02:33:20 PM by newalias

Please note that there is an unresolved scam accusation against this exchange!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243436

EDIT:
tl;dr = Funds back, exchange not trustworthy

I was informed today that the account has been unlocked again for 48 hours for trading the remaining funds.

First of all, I exchanged the BTC to EUR - to learn, that EUR withdrawal has been disabled for my account. So, I exchanged back. 2 times trading fees for Bitpanda  Roll Eyes

Then, I was able to withdrawal my BTC. So I have my money back after days and just paid some fees to some idiots...
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huryu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 12:03:52 AM

I'm very sad with Bitpanda, not to say disappointed.

I've been promoting bitpanda for months (refer a friend) and been stacking my vouchers so I could "buy" some crypto (not really buy, but spend my vouchers and get my crypto). To my surprise, when I tried doing that it asked me to verify my account. Okay, no problem, just have to put my cellphone number, receive a code, and get verified. But no, it says I can't because I live in a country that's not supported by bitpanda.

Why let me join the refer a friend system if I won't be able to redeem my vouchers? Why you didn't ask me to verify my account before joining the refer a friend program? Free advertising sounds good, right?

This is very unfair, I did all the work for nothing. I did it in a way to keep promoting you every single day, so I would stack my vouchers. Now I have referred like 90 customers for nothing.

I would understand this situation if I was trying to buy with fiat money, but I'm not. I'm not trying to buy anything, I just want to get paid for my work, that's all.

Hello,

Could someone help me with this again? The system has changed and now my account is unverified again... I've kept advertising bitpanda and have referred more than 200 customers.

Is there anyway to get help again regarding this?

Thank you.
BitpandaSupport

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 10:01:01 AM

Hello,

Could someone help me with this again? The system has changed and now my account is unverified again... I've kept advertising bitpanda and have referred more than 200 customers.

Thank you.

Hello,

As of the 10.01.2020, in order to comply with the EU AML5D regulation, Bitpanda had to ensure that all user accounts are verified. Please take a look at this article.

Unfortunately, some user verifications do not conform to the new AMLD 5 regulation and therefore respective users need to re-verify their accounts.
Since solving your issue includes sensitive account-related support, we kindly ask you to send us an official request via our contact form.

We are more than happy to answer any questions you might have via email.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda
huryu

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 06:26:15 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

Hello,

As of the 10.01.2020, in order to comply with the EU AML5D regulation, Bitpanda had to ensure that all user accounts are verified. Please take a look at this article.

Unfortunately, some user verifications do not conform to the new AMLD 5 regulation and therefore respective users need to re-verify their accounts.
Since solving your issue includes sensitive account-related support, we kindly ask you to send us an official request via our contact form.

We are more than happy to answer any questions you might have via email.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda

Hello,
I totally understand that, but how come it could be related to money laundering if you are the ones that are paying me? It's getting paid for my work.
I don't want to deposit any money, I just want to withdraw what I've earned for promoting your services. You can block every other function in my account. You can block the option to deposit FIAT / crypto, it's fine by me. I've really put in the effort to refer those 250+ users! Not to mention that the Affiliate Manager for Bitpanda asked me PERSONALLY by email to keep advertising it a few months ago, so I've worked hard to advertise it.

I tried to verify my account, but it seems I can't do that with only my ID. I've never left my country and don't plan to, that's why I don't have a passport. And to get a passport I have to pay more than the amount I have to withdraw, so I would end up in a loss.

Thank you
AvL42

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:03:02 AM

I totally understand that, but how come it could be related to money laundering if you are the ones that are paying me? It's getting paid for my work.

As an unrelated bystander, I think you missed a small detail:   Bitpanda has to generally obey certain laws that are subsumed by topic "anti money laundering".  These laws dictate bitpanda to *know* their customers.  Even if you don't use bitpanda's trading services, you are still their "customer", so Bitpanda must obey the law also about you - they need to "know" you in the way the law demands.

I don't want to deposit any money, I just want to withdraw what I've earned for promoting your services. You can block every other function in my account. You can block the option to deposit FIAT / crypto, it's fine by me. I've really put in the effort to refer those 250+ users!

As an unrelated bystander, it strikes me as odd, that with 250+ referred users, your gain would not be enough to afford a passport.
What's the price for a passport in your country?  (I can understand, if you don't want to name your country in a public forum.)

Not to mention that the Affiliate Manager for Bitpanda asked me PERSONALLY by email to keep advertising it a few months ago, so I've worked hard to advertise it.

"a few months ago" might have predated these laws, or maybe he just didn't know about your difficulties with verification.

Maybe, they find a solution to treat you as an affiliate rather than customer, but I wouldn't set too much hope on that.  They'd likely need to "know" you as an affilitate, as well.
huryu

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 06:04:45 AM

As an unrelated bystander, I think you missed a small detail:   Bitpanda has to generally obey certain laws that are subsumed by topic "anti money laundering".  These laws dictate bitpanda to *know* their customers.  Even if you don't use bitpanda's trading services, you are still their "customer", so Bitpanda must obey the law also about you - they need to "know" you in the way the law demands.

I don't want to deposit any money, I just want to withdraw what I've earned for promoting your services. You can block every other function in my account. You can block the option to deposit FIAT / crypto, it's fine by me. I've really put in the effort to refer those 250+ users!

As an unrelated bystander, it strikes me as odd, that with 250+ referred users, your gain would not be enough to afford a passport.
What's the price for a passport in your country?  (I can understand, if you don't want to name your country in a public forum.)

Not to mention that the Affiliate Manager for Bitpanda asked me PERSONALLY by email to keep advertising it a few months ago, so I've worked hard to advertise it.

"a few months ago" might have predated these laws, or maybe he just didn't know about your difficulties with verification.

Maybe, they find a solution to treat you as an affiliate rather than customer, but I wouldn't set too much hope on that.  They'd likely need to "know" you as an affilitate, as well.

But the thing is, I'm trying to verify my account using my ID, but it's not accepted as verification method for my country... I'm really trying to identify myself! Really no problem with that!

About the earnings... I used to withdraw my earnings from the referred users before (if you check my previous messages, you will see that in the past the Bitpanda CEO fixed my account manually and allowed me to spend my vouchers, and that's the exact same thing that I wanted to keep doing). So that's why my remaining earnings are not too high at the moment (because I've spent my vouchers before). The price for a passport here is almost 40% of the minimum wage plus traveling costs (because it's something I cannot do in my city, I would have to go to another one for that).

yup, I totally agree with that.. but in that case, they should have BLOCKED my referral link until I got verified. Or should have sent me some sort of warning like "your account that used to be verified manually, is not verified anymore and you won't be able to refer more users until you verify it", or something like that. They allowed me to keep referring users, without any warning about not being able to keep spending my vouchers.
I had no idea the verification system was changed, because I kept receiving emails with affiliate commissions.
BitpandaSupport

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 11:19:34 AM

But the thing is, I'm trying to verify my account using my ID, but it's not accepted as verification method for my country... I'm really trying to identify myself! Really no problem with that!

About the earnings... I used to withdraw my earnings from the referred users before (if you check my previous messages, you will see that in the past the Bitpanda CEO fixed my account manually and allowed me to spend my vouchers, and that's the exact same thing that I wanted to keep doing). So that's why my remaining earnings are not too high at the moment (because I've spent my vouchers before). The price for a passport here is almost 40% of the minimum wage plus traveling costs (because it's something I cannot do in my city, I would have to go to another one for that).

yup, I totally agree with that.. but in that case, they should have BLOCKED my referral link until I got verified. Or should have sent me some sort of warning like "your account that used to be verified manually, is not verified anymore and you won't be able to refer more users until you verify it", or something like that. They allowed me to keep referring users, without any warning about not being able to keep spending my vouchers.
I had no idea the verification system was changed, because I kept receiving emails with affiliate commissions.

Hello,

First off, I would like to thank you for your patience and want to apologise for any inconvenience caused so far.

We are very happy to have you as an affiliate! However, since your last request in 2018, regulations have changed and we have to make sure everything is fully compliant.

If you have already submitted a support request in the past, please let us know your ticket ID, so that we can check your account and find a solution. Otherwise, we would kindly ask you to submit a new request via our contact form and post the ticket ID in this thread.

Please also keep in mind that we cannot provide account-related support on social media, we will answer open questions via email.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda
huryu

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:39:28 PM

Hello,

First off, I would like to thank you for your patience and want to apologise for any inconvenience caused so far.

We are very happy to have you as an affiliate! However, since your last request in 2018, regulations have changed and we have to make sure everything is fully compliant.

If you have already submitted a support request in the past, please let us know your ticket ID, so that we can check your account and find a solution. Otherwise, we would kindly ask you to submit a new request via our contact form and post the ticket ID in this thread.

Please also keep in mind that we cannot provide account-related support on social media, we will answer open questions via email.

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda

Hello,

Yes, I have opened a ticket before... in May 11
My ticked ID is ticket-ID: 341051

huryu

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 06:38:48 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda

Hello,

Hello?
BitpandaSupport

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 03:02:26 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda

Hello,

Hello?

Hello,

Please excuse the delayed reply. We have reached out to you at this point with a solution to your issue.

Please let us know if you have not received an email from us.

Thank you very much for patience and continued support for Bitpanda.

Best regards,
Milan
Team Bitpanda

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:14:21 PM

@bitpanda support

Can User Swap BTC to Netteler Without Verifying the Account?

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:53:23 AM

Hello
When will you fix the bitpanda academy quiz?
It is sending me back even tho I'm fully verified, I see only the verify button.
BitpandaSupport

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 01:28:29 PM

@bitpanda support

Can User Swap BTC to Netteler Without Verifying the Account?
Hello,

Your account needs to be verified if you want to trade on our platform.

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda

Hello
When will you fix the bitpanda academy quiz?
It is sending me back even tho I'm fully verified, I see only the verify button.
Hello,

Please understand that we cannot provide account-related support via social media. Please send us a request via our contact form: https://support.bitpanda.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and tell us your ticket-ID, so we can follow-up on the request.

Best regards,
Marcel
Team Bitpanda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: