Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pimbie

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:53:33 PM

The majority of the investors nowadays depend on the rating of ICObench. After seeing a high rating there they invest in the project and wait for the good time. This ICO has a pretty high rating there so all of the investors will be convinced to invest in this project.
Yes on ICObench and on many other listing sites the experts have rated this ICO as the best one. It is among the top ICOs on these listings. The investors will have this ICO in their watch list and they all will invest in this project.
It is because of their previous work in this field. Not even these experts but all of the community know about them and they all will not miss to invest in this project. As they need best ICOs to invest in and this is the best one for them.
The investors are really in the search of best ICOs as in the past we the investors earned a huge profit by investing in these ICOs which was unable to earn in any other investment. Even in gold an investors cannot earn that much which we earn in ICOs.
But we have to keep in mind that these ICOs are the high potential ICOs as if they will not search well and will not look at the background of these developers then they may lose their money.
But this ICO is a perfect project and it has a high potential in the future. This project will bring a huge success to all of the investors and for the companies and for the online earners this is a great tool. The developers are also very trusted persons and they work hard for the development and further success of their project.
The investors will continue to get their profit the longer they remain with this project. Like if they will hold the coins for longer then they will see the price rising very higher because in the future there will be a great use of this token in the platform which will increase the demand of the coin.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:59:05 PM

The investors will continue to get their profit the longer they remain with this project. Like if they will hold the coins for longer then they will see the price rising very higher because in the future there will be a great use of this token in the platform which will increase the demand of the coin.
The developers have planned that the coin of this project will not be limited as just the fuel of the platform but the uses of this coin will increased much more in the future. They said that in the future the coin will used as a fuel of crowdfunding which will be conducted within the platform. Plus the payment to the platform with this token and the bonuses of the crowdfunding will be paid in this token. which will increase the price of the coin like a rocket.
pimbie

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:09:06 PM

The developers have planned that the coin of this project will not be limited as just the fuel of the platform but the uses of this coin will increased much more in the future. They said that in the future the coin will used as a fuel of crowdfunding which will be conducted within the platform. Plus the payment to the platform with this token and the bonuses of the crowdfunding will be paid in this token. which will increase the price of the coin like a rocket.
This is a great team of developers behind this project. They will work hard after the end of ICO to expand the project widely to make more features in the project which will make the platform a main place for all the companies and projects.
Westant

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:10:47 PM

This is a great team of developers behind this project. They will work hard after the end of ICO to expand the project widely to make more features in the project which will make the platform a main place for all the companies and projects.
The projects will definitely come to adopt this platform as currently there are a number of projects and platforms like this but they do not have such a talented team and do not have a trust level which this project contain. All of the investors will recommend this project to their respectively projects to run their campaigns here.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:14:35 PM

The projects will definitely come to adopt this platform as currently there are a number of projects and platforms like this but they do not have such a talented team and do not have a trust level which this project contain. All of the investors will recommend this project to their respectively projects to run their campaigns here.
I was the part of another influencer program which was claiming to prepare a bounty place for the companies and for the influencers but the team members were not in a position to satisfy the community. They were not by nature the businessmen as they were acting like the cruel kings and because of that they face a very tough time and are very weak in the market. While the developers of this project are very nice and respectful people.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:16:20 PM

I was the part of another influencer program which was claiming to prepare a bounty place for the companies and for the influencers but the team members were not in a position to satisfy the community. They were not by nature the businessmen as they were acting like the cruel kings and because of that they face a very tough time and are very weak in the market. While the developers of this project are very nice and respectful people.
The team members of this project are talented people and they are caring for each of their user and they love the crypto community and they serve their efforts for the convenient of the crypto community. We will find it a best place for us to participate in the project.
Expert24

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:28:06 AM

Hello aQuest (AQU) team, Welcome to Cryptolaboratory's rating!
Your rate is 92.42 of 100.
On the page of aQuest (AQU) you may see all the information.
Also you may get widget here.

Comment us, look us and follow us.

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:17:24 PM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
That is a great news for all of us that all of the listing sites are giving a high rating to this project. It means that all of the experts are suggesting us to be the part of this project. I hope the future will bring more success to us with this project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:19:21 PM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
That is a great news for all of us that all of the listing sites are giving a high rating to this project. It means that all of the experts are suggesting us to be the part of this project. I hope the future will bring more success to us with this project.
I am very happy that I am the part of this project which is getting a positive rating all over the internet. I always select the best ICOs for my investment and this time I again got success in selecting this project as the best for myself.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:20:52 PM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Thanks for this cooperation with this project. It is beneficial for both, the project and your listing site as the project will get more views though your website and along with that the community of this project will also be redirected to your site for further search about this project and about other projects.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Thanks for this cooperation with this project. It is beneficial for both, the project and your listing site as the project will get more views though your website and along with that the community of this project will also be redirected to your site for further search about this project and about other projects.
Yes this project already have a bigger community so anyone who will cooperate here will also get exposure to that bigger community. I invite all of the listing sites and the news sites to be the part of this project in publishing about this project as people want to hear about high potential projects.
pimbie

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:45:01 PM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Yes this project already have a bigger community so anyone who will cooperate here will also get exposure to that bigger community. I invite all of the listing sites and the news sites to be the part of this project in publishing about this project as people want to hear about high potential projects.
The news sites have to support their readers to help them to introduce this project to them as it is a very perfect project with a great success in the future. If these news sites will not miss projects like this then the readers of that news sites will love them and will find these sites are their best friends in their financial field.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:47:33 PM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
The link you provided for the widget do not work it shows the following page:
This page could not be found.
I think you have provided a wrong link or it is broken.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:23:45 AM

|Cryptolaboratory team|
The link you provided for the widget do not work it shows the following page:
This page could not be found.
I think you have provided a wrong link or it is broken.
Yeah there is a broken link given in there. I think they have not given the correct link in above. They have to check the link and have to edit it as the developers will need the widget for their project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:05:11 PM

yesterday I read the whole details of this project in which I found that in the future it will become a great tool for the developers to distribute the tokens to their participants. It will solve a great issue of the project developers and will help the whole community.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:07:12 PM

yesterday I read the whole details of this project in which I found that in the future it will become a great tool for the developers to distribute the tokens to their participants. It will solve a great issue of the project developers and will help the whole community.
I am the investors of this project and of the project they completed previously. I know about the developers and their trust point and know that the experts of ICO suggest to invest in their projects. I also want to know that how will this app work.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

I am the investors of this project and of the project they completed previously. I know about the developers and their trust point and know that the experts of ICO suggest to invest in their projects. I also want to know that how will this app work.
This app will mainly help in the projects which will need to start their bounty campaigns or will do any other airdrop. In this app the developers of the projects will be availed with all the tools which will make it easy for them to launch the bounty campaign with the simple tools.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:19:13 PM

This app work in a very simple way which is making it possible for all of the people to use it for the airdrop of their projects. On there the developers will just go to the create a quest section and there they will add all the data which they will want to collect from their participants. I mean they will create a form for them to participate with them. That is all and after the end the coins will be distributed among the participants.
Westant

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:22:36 PM

This app work in a very simple way which is making it possible for all of the people to use it for the airdrop of their projects. On there the developers will just go to the create a quest section and there they will add all the data which they will want to collect from their participants. I mean they will create a form for them to participate with them. That is all and after the end the coins will be distributed among the participants.
The benefit in that app is that this app will have more features for the convenient of the participants and for the creators of the quest. It will work more perfectly then any other platform for bounty and the data will be transparent so that all of the participants are satisfied with the platform and with the quest creators.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:25:23 PM

I found an article which explains all about the working of this platform/app. With this article you can easily understand that how will we use this app. The article is in the link below:
https://www.aquest.io/how-to-use-aquest-an-example-airdrops/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: