Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:31:05 PM

yesterday I read the whole details of this project in which I found that in the future it will become a great tool for the developers to distribute the tokens to their participants. It will solve a great issue of the project developers and will help the whole community.
I am the investors of this project and of the project they completed previously. I know about the developers and their trust point and know that the experts of ICO suggest to invest in their projects. I also want to know that how will this app work.
This app work in a very simple way which is making it possible for all of the people to use it for the airdrop of their projects. On there the developers will just go to the create a quest section and there they will add all the data which they will want to collect from their participants. I mean they will create a form for them to participate with them. That is all and after the end the coins will be distributed among the participants.
I found an article which explains all about the working of this platform/app. With this article you can easily understand that how will we use this app. The article is in the link below:
https://www.aquest.io/how-to-use-aquest-an-example-airdrops/
Thanks for sharing that link with us. That is a great article for the details of the working of this app. I hope it will be helpful for the understanding of many people at here. I appreciate it. The developers work hard for the support of their community.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:33:12 PM

yesterday I read the whole details of this project in which I found that in the future it will become a great tool for the developers to distribute the tokens to their participants. It will solve a great issue of the project developers and will help the whole community.
I am the investors of this project and of the project they completed previously. I know about the developers and their trust point and know that the experts of ICO suggest to invest in their projects. I also want to know that how will this app work.
This app work in a very simple way which is making it possible for all of the people to use it for the airdrop of their projects. On there the developers will just go to the create a quest section and there they will add all the data which they will want to collect from their participants. I mean they will create a form for them to participate with them. That is all and after the end the coins will be distributed among the participants.
I found an article which explains all about the working of this platform/app. With this article you can easily understand that how will we use this app. The article is in the link below:
Thanks for sharing that link with us. That is a great article for the details of the working of this app. I hope it will be helpful for the understanding of many people at here. I appreciate it. The developers work hard for the support of their community.
Yeah everything explained very well. The developers of this project are well experienced people. It looks like they have long term experience in running successful businesses. That is why they know well how to take care of their members and how to give success to their business.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:35:18 PM

Yeah everything explained very well. The developers of this project are well experienced people. It looks like they have long term experience in running successful businesses. That is why they know well how to take care of their members and how to give success to their business.
That's why I am very happy with this project that I am investing in it. I know that in the future the developers will give a great success to their platform and the coin of this project will get a high value because of the higher community of the project and the use of it by the whole community of blockchain as they all need it for managing their campaigns.
justinstewart704

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:22:36 AM

excuse me Smiley ;  how can you create powerful marketing campaigns that focus on rewarding its participants ?  See more explanation. tnx Smiley
Men_BitcoinToTheMoon

Activity: 374

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:07:47 PM

I made a video review in Russian about ICO Aquest.

I would be happy for your comments and likes under the video, for its greater progress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx9hEsFtyug
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:04:27 PM

excuse me Smiley ;  how can you create powerful marketing campaigns that focus on rewarding its participants ?  See more explanation. tnx Smiley

This project has a huge community and along with that this project has a good amount of fund for the promotion of this platform so people from all over the world will join it who will like to work as the promoters and they all will work to do the marketing in any campaign so in the result this platform will be loved by the companies to do marketing campaigns.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

This project has a huge community and along with that this project has a good amount of fund for the promotion of this platform so people from all over the world will join it who will like to work as the promoters and they all will work to do the marketing in any campaign so in the result this platform will be loved by the companies to do marketing campaigns.
The developers will focus on the transparency of the reward of the participants which will satisfy the participants and they will work wholeheartedly. This will make this platform as a tool to create powerful marketing campaigns which will bring effective traffic to the projects and to the companies.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:20:46 PM

The developers will focus on the transparency of the reward of the participants which will satisfy the participants and they will work wholeheartedly. This will make this platform as a tool to create powerful marketing campaigns which will bring effective traffic to the projects and to the companies.
Yes the transparency is the problem in most of the platforms which provide the bounty campaigns. The bounty hunters like to have a platform which will have all the transparency just like on the bitcointalk where all of the participants can see the work and the rewards of all other participants.
WhiteICO

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:28:39 PM

Yes the transparency is the problem in most of the platforms which provide the bounty campaigns. The bounty hunters like to have a platform which will have all the transparency just like on the bitcointalk where all of the participants can see the work and the rewards of all other participants.
In this platform there will not be any issue like that. The developers of this project tends to produce a platform where all of the needs are completed and all of the issues will be solved and will make this platform a perfect place for the marketing campaigns that all the projects and the participants will be happy.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

They will spend some amount of the funds for the marketing while they said that the main focus of their expenditures will be on the technical development of the platform for which this project is started. The technical development will make it perfect as everyone like the perfect platform for their business and for their work.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:42:54 PM

They will spend some amount of the funds for the marketing while they said that the main focus of their expenditures will be on the technical development of the platform for which this project is started. The technical development will make it perfect as everyone like the perfect platform for their business and for their work.
yeah this will be their main focus but they have their reserved amount for the marketing, all of the details are explained in the website and in their whitepaper. The marketing is the main tool for giving more expansion to the business which the developers know well.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:44:27 PM

yeah this will be their main focus but they have their reserved amount for the marketing, all of the details are explained in the website and in their whitepaper. The marketing is the main tool for giving more expansion to the business which the developers know well.
This project is well planned from the beginning and is perfect for the investors and for the companies and participants as we all want aggressive marketing for this project and for the platform after the end of ICO as if the marketing will be high then the community of this project will increase faster.
Dupreme

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:46:26 PM

This project is well planned from the beginning and is perfect for the investors and for the companies and participants as we all want aggressive marketing for this project and for the platform after the end of ICO as if the marketing will be high then the community of this project will increase faster.
Yeah bigger community with marketing is the demand of all of the investors we know that the developers will do a high marketing for this platform that is why we are investing in this project as this will make the value of the coin higher with the increased use.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

Yeah bigger community with marketing is the demand of all of the investors we know that the developers will do a high marketing for this platform that is why we are investing in this project as this will make the value of the coin higher with the increased use.
We do not have to worry about that as the developers of the project know well what to do at what time we have to invest in this project as much as possible as now the price of all the coins is increasing, means the market is going very well, and the time for investment is coming again. It is better time for investing in high potential projects.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:50:20 PM

We do not have to worry about that as the developers of the project know well what to do at what time we have to invest in this project as much as possible as now the price of all the coins is increasing, means the market is going very well, and the time for investment is coming again. It is better time for investing in high potential projects.
Yes the good time of the crypto market is now started. All of the investors who collected the coins of high potential projects in the crypto winter will see a bright future. It is also a very good time that we invest now. For the time being I have this project the best from all others so I am investing in this project as I know this project will make me millionaire.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:57:19 PM

Yes the good time of the crypto market is now started. All of the investors who collected the coins of high potential projects in the crypto winter will see a bright future. It is also a very good time that we invest now. For the time being I have this project the best from all others so I am investing in this project as I know this project will make me millionaire.
Actually this project is started by the developers whom have a long term experience in business and have already completed a project with a good success so investing in this project is investing in digital gold which have a great future ahead. These type of projects gain a bigger value in the market because of the high trust. That is why investing in this project will make anyone a millionaire.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:01:42 PM

Actually this project is started by the developers whom have a long term experience in business and have already completed a project with a good success so investing in this project is investing in digital gold which have a great future ahead. These type of projects gain a bigger value in the market because of the high trust. That is why investing in this project will make anyone a millionaire.
Yes it is the same as the BTT project by the TRON developers. They have trust in the community and even in the bad market condition their coin increased 6 to 7 times in the market. We all have to see the aquest project as another opportunity like the BTT ICO.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:04:54 PM

Yes it is the same as the BTT project by the TRON developers. They have trust in the community and even in the bad market condition their coin increased 6 to 7 times in the market. We all have to see the aquest project as another opportunity like the BTT ICO.
Many people like me missed that opportunity to invest in BTT ICO but I do not regret and not any other have to regret because this is also a great opportunity to invest in aquest ICO. If we look at the background of this project and the developers of this project and their success in enkronos project then we can believe that we will also get a 6 to 7 times profit in aquest project.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

Many people like me missed that opportunity to invest in BTT ICO but I do not regret and not any other have to regret because this is also a great opportunity to invest in aquest ICO. If we look at the background of this project and the developers of this project and their success in enkronos project then we can believe that we will also get a 6 to 7 times profit in aquest project.
I appreciate your views for this project. It is sure that there is a high profit if we invest in this project. I am also the investor of this project and along with that I also convince others in my friends and relatives to invest in this project as I want even them to become millionaires.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:09:15 PM

I appreciate your views for this project. It is sure that there is a high profit if we invest in this project. I am also the investor of this project and along with that I also convince others in my friends and relatives to invest in this project as I want even them to become millionaires.
I am also telling to my friends about this project. I know that with this we also will get the benefit as the ICO will be completed faster and the community will be increased and after the end of ICO when my friends will get the profit then they will be happy with me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: