Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
miningwithus

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:34:10 PM

And now its even less, 312.50 per block, to be honest, your coin halved way to quickly and you lost all your miners to other coins it seems.
I am very glad we lost all our miners.  Let them mine other coins.  That was our goal
I'm not saying it was your goal, I'm just stating why people are possibly leaving.
I love this coin as much as the next person, or I wouldn't have a pool open for it. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:47:57 PM

And now its even less, 312.50 per block, to be honest, your coin halved way to quickly and you lost all your miners to other coins it seems.
I am very glad we lost all our miners.  Let them mine other coins.  That was our goal
I'm not saying it was your goal, I'm just stating why people are possibly leaving.
I love this coin as much as the next person, or I wouldn't have a pool open for it. Tongue
I know LOL I'm just saying...  BTW did you guys mine a PoT block or did you guys win a PoT block (where you say the 312.50)

Your pool has been here since the beginning.  Hopefully the price will rebound and miners will return.  There is very little for them to dump especially if the price were to rise (in relation to the # of coins in circulation)

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:49:33 PM

Nice to see a small rally... Lets spark some interest in the coin.  Maybe lets flame eachother and people can talk about it on twitter, check out the thread and invest LOL

miningwithus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:53:07 PM

I know LOL I'm just saying...  BTW did you guys mine a PoT block or did you guys win a PoT block (where you say the 312.50)

Your pool has been here since the beginning.  Hopefully the price will rebound and miners will return.  There is very little for them to dump especially if the price were to rise (in relation to the # of coins in circulation)
We mined that PoT block, I guess we get only half of the generated block amount when it is a PoT block, makes sense.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:52:20 AM

Maybe the problem is that we don't have a fancy logo, a techie name, and don't have a mascot. 

The logo is probably the best one out of some 200 coins, and the name is amazing.

Dunno if the PoT concept inspired the name, the idea of a self distributing coin fluttering through the community, but it fits perfectly.

Don't throw in the towel, this is your coin.

And its a seriously good one. No mascot needed!

alkaint

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:09:31 AM

man theres so much blood today on exchangers Smiley , good thing is weak hands leaving now , ppl think prices will magically gona go x3 overnight ? even if it does it will only be a pump and dump market manipulation  . lots of projects on the making and would be suck to leave the coin now .

speaking of projects  i'm here to announce that my site technically working and accepting orders Smiley , theres nothing much in it yet since i'm still stocking and finishing the site style but if you want to dump your fluttercoin at these prices please do on my site Cheesy

you can check it out @ http://www.crykeys.com

at the moment it accepts only fluttercoin and might stay this way forever

your advices and suggestion is very important to me so please do Smiley

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:59:45 AM

man theres so much blood today on exchangers Smiley , good thing is weak hands leaving now , ppl think prices will magically gona go x3 overnight ? even if it does it will only be a pump and dump market manipulation  . lots of projects on the making and would be suck to leave the coin now .

speaking of projects  i'm here to announce that my site technically working and accepting orders Smiley , theres nothing much in it yet since i'm still stocking and finishing the site style but if you want to dump your fluttercoin at these prices please do on my site Cheesy

you can check it out @ http://www.crykeys.com

at the moment it accepts only fluttercoin and might stay this way forever

your advices and suggestion is very important to me so please do Smiley

Looks nice, when you get LOL stuff available let me know I'll buy some for FLT.  I picked up another 10k tonight, stocking up good with the down trend.  Seems like some more dumps still to come, need more BTC!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:31:56 AM

Nice to see a small rally... Lets spark some interest in the coin.  Maybe lets flame eachother and people can talk about it on twitter, check out the thread and invest LOL

TheKidCoin you said you have a job.  You are devoted to the coin but cannot devote 100% of your time to it.  These people turn to you for everything and I can see in some of your responses they get to you.  At least it seems that way.  I propose that we help you.  I'm not sure if these ideas have been proposed because I haven't been able to follow the thread all the time so I will post my thoughts. 

Instead of a divided community we need to unite.  Let's build more authority for Flutter.  Let's build a Flutter Foundation.  Open and transparent.  The foundation can serve as a base to build up Fluttercoin.  Let the foundation work on brand management, advertising, growth, etc.  Open a public account for donations used for these advancements.  We can hold votes for member seats, seat buy-ins (buy-ins used for advancements), or TheKidCoin can appoint members.  Maybe let the community vote on how to get started.  We need to take the discussion to a Flutter Forum where proper discussions can be made and get away from all this other BS.

The community has http://www.fluttercoinbounty.com/ but it's not on the front page.  I think people have forgotten about it.  They are too worried about price and not worried enough about growing the community.  This should be incorporated into the foundation. 

Lets get updates on the multipool.  This should be tied into the foundation. 

This coin and community has so much potential.  I've invested nearly 4 btc over the last 2 weeks.  I know that's not much in the scheme of things but I see the potential.  I'm not looking for a 2x-3x return tomorrow.  I want a the long term return and this is something I stand by.  I tell other memebers in the Polo trollbox the same thing.  Yes I am the same Kuriso that is on Polo.  I'm so tired of these scamming shitcoins that are here today and gone tomorrow.  Coins that only steal bitcoins from the unsuspecting community.  Make Fluttercoin be different.  Let's take this coin to the next stage.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

Multipool looks like they may be testing SHA256 now...
http://fluttercoinpool.com/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:27:49 AM

TheKidCoin you said you have a job.  You are devoted to the coin but cannot devote 100% of your time to it.  These people turn to you for everything and I can see in some of your responses they get to you.  At least it seems that way.  I propose that we help you.  I'm not sure if these ideas have been proposed because I haven't been able to follow the thread all the time so I will post my thoughts. 

Instead of a divided community we need to unite.  Let's build more authority for Flutter.  Let's build a Flutter Foundation.  Open and transparent.  The foundation can serve as a base to build up Fluttercoin.  Let the foundation work on brand management, advertising, growth, etc.  Open a public account for donations used for these advancements.  We can hold votes for member seats, seat buy-ins (buy-ins used for advancements), or TheKidCoin can appoint members.  Maybe let the community vote on how to get started.  We need to take the discussion to a Flutter Forum where proper discussions can be made and get away from all this other BS.

The community has http://www.fluttercoinbounty.com/ but it's not on the front page.  I think people have forgotten about it.  They are too worried about price and not worried enough about growing the community.  This should be incorporated into the foundation. 

This coin and community has so much potential.  I've invested nearly 4 btc over the last 2 weeks.  I know that's not much in the scheme of things but I see the potential.  I'm not looking for a 2x-3x return tomorrow.  I want a the long term return and this is something I stand by.  I tell other memebers in the Polo trollbox the same thing.  Yes I am the same Kuriso that is on Polo.  I'm so tired of these scamming shitcoins that are here today and gone tomorrow.  Coins that only steal bitcoins from the unsuspecting community.  Make Fluttercoin be different.  Let's take this coin to the next stage.

Yep we need the community to unite, FLT has a lot of potential just needs a community to push it through.. If someone could organize a skpe group or something for the marketing side of things.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:54:10 AM

Come on lads! Promote, mine, buy, retweet!
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:39:44 AM

Guys, let me ask you please...Im try to explain to my friend, how FLT works. Please, could somebody explain for me this...

How long have to keep FLT in my wallet to see POS and POT profit? I think, is that 28 days....what if I move coins after 1 week to Mintpal, then back to my wallet, starting again from day 1? Could somebody explain this for me? Thank you very much!  Smiley

Spekkoper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:24:51 PM

Added 250,000 more FlutterCoin to my wallet thanks to all those who sold below 980!!!!

All my profits are because people like you!!!

Learn to HODL Noobs Smiley

Sooo how much is your profit now??! Grin
kirimona

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:40:58 PM

Things to do by official or unofficial team clearly.
Publicist is not here in official? Then the community needs unofficial team for it?

Multipool is unofficial? It seems to be in trouble...
Please lead community to be able to provide their own resources.
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:56:19 PM

Foundation is the way to go...

thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

Guys, let me ask you please...Im try to explain to my friend, how FLT works. Please, could somebody explain for me this...

How long have to keep FLT in my wallet to see POS and POT profit? I think, is that 28 days....what if I move coins after 1 week to Mintpal, then back to my wallet, starting again from day 1? Could somebody explain this for me? Thank you very much!  Smiley

30 days for PoS, though the longer the better.  But if you then send to mintpal fo a while, you can send back to your wallet to earn PoS after 30 more days...

zoki0307

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:07:20 PM

Maybe I will regret it but sold my 100 000 FLT today at 900  Cry ,so depresive because I buy it at 1800!

Good luck to all FLT bagholders.
LeBarton

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:31:49 PM

Maybe I will regret it but sold my 100 000 FLT today at 900  Cry ,so depresive because I buy it at 1800!

Good luck to all FLT bagholders.

Undecided I hope you will recoup your losses soon.

These are tough times, "balls of steel" times.

alphaminer21

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:01:34 PM

Too many people followed those scam coins trying to make a quick buck, while FLT which has all the pieces in place to become great got ignored.  I ended up reading the thread after the scam for asiacoin was exposed, a saw a couple of names that were FLT supporters over there pretty upset.  I don't think we'll be seeing them here anymore with that money.

Fluttercoinpool started supporting Sha-256 and I think it got a line in some post somewhere.

I just hope we've hit a low and can start moving up.  Only time will tell!
alphaminer21

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

Proof Of Transaction v2 specs released.  New Binaries to be released tomorrow:

http://www.fluttercoin.us/fltbeta2/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/proof-of-transaction-v2-r.pdf

Can't believe after almost 2 pages of arguing no one has mentioned this.

From .5% chance of a block creating PoT reward to 80%. That is a huge change. Have none of you seen this?

- 8x the output of flutter in rewards from PoT
- added security due to more PoT checkpoints
- 20 FLT set reward rather than half the block reward
- reduced required transaction amount from 500 FLT to 1

Previously the reward would have ended up minuscule, while now it is a set rate and has a much better chance of happening. You're all so caught up in everything that has  little relation to the coin itself.

I have read the updated paper and you are right, it does look like good news.  But as far as I understand the current state of affairs the paper is a proposal, not a final spec.  Not aware of the timeline to transition to this, if there is one yet. 

But it is good to see some progress toward making PoT more enticing and a more equal partner in the ecosystem, alongside PoS.

It's final... Building binaries now and will release them and the code today.  As of now, will take effect at block 55K (that may go up to 56k though)

I'm guessing things took longer then expected?  That's cool, the changes won't be effective immediately anyway.  I'd rather you take your time and make sure everything is right rather than a sloppy job you have to patch in a month.  A lot of changes were made in the upcoming changes.  I could wait a couple more days if there are more tests you need to perform.

Keep us updated.

Cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: