Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢  (Read 98796 times)
vdaevski

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:04:57 AM

I'm knew it. This coin will make us rich. It has been confirmed a future coin for many generation to go.

WTS 100 GHC for 0.1 BTC.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
lol adjust your price Wink

Shadey

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:10:39 AM

Am I right in my calculations? Is there really only gonna be 150,000,000 coins that are able to be mined? lol

DRK - Xq5o7AGBau1bL59fDuJpgcU6XQ6Fr6iHRm
BTC - 182pCAyuawff3ANB6FdifKBLcq5a7abFTh
LTC - LcpDzdX8v9s1JB2bHnb8bCoCKEckyxL9JU
The Golden Egg game Sponsor: https://thegoldenegg.co/users/Shadey?d27de3572
davetheshrew

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:13:26 AM

It seems people will mine any coin with a 1k+ block reward these days. No one even questioned what the 1% premine was for. Just another coin for scamdumpers.

It seems the question is now asked

What is the 1% premine for Mr Developer?
1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community.

MAYBE WHEN YOU HIT 3RD GRADE, THEY'LL TEACH YOU TO READ.

dude I was quoting another guy dont shoot the messenger...maybe you are nearly ready for the 3rd grade too. I kinda like this coin and started mining, might even buy some and made a logo. What are you doing except being a little pissant keyboard warrior? Drop the attitude.
Who the fuck are you?

I could ask the same for you, change your tampon

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

It seems people will mine any coin with a 1k+ block reward these days. No one even questioned what the 1% premine was for. Just another coin for scamdumpers.

1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community.

dude I was quoting another guy dont shoot the messenger...maybe you are nearly ready for the 3rd grade too. I kinda like this coin and started mining, might even buy some and made a logo. What are you doing except being a little pissant keyboard warrior? Drop the attitude.
Who the fuck are you?

Every new coin that launches, you children come in and yell scam. While this may be a great business tactic for some, in the end it only damages everyone's credibility. Smarten up and don't feed fuel to the fire.
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:18:12 AM

Why are you here then?

I'm sorry. Is this thread only for scamdumpers? I was under the impression that forums are meant to share information and opinions on topics which will ultimately benefit the community as a whole. You're like one one of those fanbois who try to bash a legitimate negative movie review by asking "why did you watch it if it was so bad?"
davetheshrew

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:21:41 AM

Who the fuck are you?

Every new coin that launches, you children come in and yell scam. While this may be a great business tactic for some, in the end it only damages everyone's credibility. Smarten up and don't feed fuel to the fire.

Please do tell me, where did I write anywhere this coin was a scam? Guy asked a question in a round about way so I cleared it up and asked the question for him, this means to you:

you children come in and yell scam

Really? ok....Im causing a FIRE

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:22:03 AM

Why are you here then?

I'm sorry. Is this thread only for scamdumpers? I was under the impression that forums are meant to share information and opinions on topics which will ultimately benefit the community as a whole. You're like one one of those fanbois who try to bash a legitimate negative movie review by asking "why did you watch it if it was so bad?"

Well dumbass the OP clearly states what the premine is for and if you have a problem mining a coin with a premine then "why are you here?" I think it was a valid question but I kind of figured I knew the answer from the beginning. Just another troll. Don't bother responding to me because I will just calmly overlook your childish bullshit response and will not respond.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Shadey

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:22:54 AM

Why are you here then?

Well if that's true, then when are you gonna say something that benefits the community? All I've seen you do so far is put the coin down and ask stupid questions that have already been answered lol

Relnarien

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:31:42 AM

Why are you here then?

Well if that's true, then when are you gonna say something that benefits the community? All I've seen you do so far is put the coin down and ask stupid questions that have already been answered lol

I don't see how "1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community" answers anything. Anyone can make a new coin and say that. How does saying it justify the premine?

I would think that the existence of hundreds of coins when less than 20 are actually used by trusted merchants is what is damaging the credibility of cryptocoins and cryptocoin developers in general. And don't try listing gambling sites since those are just ways of getting more of the same coins to dump onto exchanges.

EDIT: Actually, let's end the senseless rabble and just put the supposed "we're not scamdumpers" sentiment running through this thread to the test. I'll come back to see how this coin is doing in a week's time and we can count how many of the staunch supporters of this coin are not scamdumping. Then, once the PoS period starts, we will do another count. Once people start talking about credibility, talk becomes meaningless. We'll let time reveal the scamdumpers. Smiley
Shadey

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:43:45 AM

Why are you here then?

I don't see how "1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community" answers anything. Anyone can make a new coin and say that. How does saying it justify the premine?

I would think that the existence of hundreds of coins when less than 20 are actually used by trusted merchants is what is damaging the credibility of cryptocoins and cryptocoin developers in general. And don't try listing gambling sites since those are just ways of getting more of the same coins to dump onto exchanges.

Why do you have to know EVERY little detail of what the premine is used for? At most, it's like 7.5mil coins. Even if they didn't use it for what they said they were wanting to and just kept it to dump, there's gonna be 150mil coins distributed between the community. I don't think it would put much of a dent in anything really, especially since there's an enticement to hold onto your coins to try and get the other 80% of the total coins lol

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:54:58 AM

Why are you here then?

Why do you have to know EVERY little detail of what the premine is used for? At most, it's like 7.5mil coins. Even if they didn't use it for what they said they were wanting to and just kept it to dump, there's gonna be 150mil coins distributed between the community. I don't think it would put much of a dent in anything really, especially since there's an enticement to hold onto your coins to try and get the other 80% of the total coins lol

Pay no attention to that troll relnarien ... If you go look at all of his posts on other threads it's all the same shit. He/she has nothing positive to give to the community so don't bother feeding the troll. In that trolls eyes if you mine coins and then decide your going to sell them your a "scamdumper" which I don't quite understand because how can a coin have a value if no one is trading it?!? Lol

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Relnarien

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:55:56 AM

I'm sticking to my edit above, but I'm compelled to answer this question because it -may- actually lead to an intelligent discussion. At best, answering this question will clear up some confusion about my intent.

I don't have to know every little detail of what the premine is used for. In fact, no one does. However, having a premine with no justification is an indication of a coin intended for massive scamdumping. Since you yourself mentioned that the possibility of the dev scamdumping the premine exists, then we are actually on the same wavelength. That was my only point. Everyone just started jumping on me because questioning a coin that they already mined millions of may put a dent on the scamdumping profit that they are expecting to make. I don't care if this coin was made by and is primarily supported by scamdumpers -- just don't pretend that it's some magnificent marvel of a cryptocoin that will permeate the real-world markets and that every person who states a valid concern is someone spreading FUD.
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:10:05 AM

Dev....can we get a more detailed explanation of how the pos will work?

Shadey

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:14:38 AM

I'm sticking to my edit above, but I'm compelled to answer this question because it -may- actually lead to an intelligent discussion. At best, answering this question will clear up some confusion about my intent.

I don't have to know every little detail of what the premine is used for. In fact, no one does. However, having a premine with no justification is an indication of a coin intended for massive scamdumping. Since you yourself mentioned that the possibility of the dev scamdumping the premine exists, then we are actually on the same wavelength. That was my only point. Everyone just started jumping on me because questioning a coin that they already mined millions of may put a dent on the scamdumping profit that they are expecting to make. I don't care if this coin was made by and is primarily supported by scamdumpers -- just don't pretend that it's some magnificent marvel of a cryptocoin that will permeate the real-world markets and that every person who states a valid concern is someone spreading FUD.

I agree that the devs COULD use the premine to dump on the first or second exchange it hits, but I honestly don't think they will. They said that they're gonna use it for development and faucets and stuff like that, and until they do otherwise, I have no reason not to believe them. I'm not saying that it's the cryptocoin to end all other cryptocoins either, but they have brought an interesting way to mine the coins forward. I mean, you mine 20% and the other 80% you get from holding your coins, that's a really awesome idea in my book and I haven't seen any other coins doing that. And I believe that you can be damn certain that even if they did sell those coins, the whales of this coin are gonna pick them up just to bring the price that much higher and sell them back then. I know I would, in a heart beat lol

Relnarien

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:28:18 AM

I agree that the devs COULD use the premine to dump on the first or second exchange it hits, but I honestly don't think they will. They said that they're gonna use it for development and faucets and stuff like that, and until they do otherwise, I have no reason not to believe them. I'm not saying that it's the cryptocoin to end all other cryptocoins either, but they have brought an interesting way to mine the coins forward. I mean, you mine 20% and the other 80% you get from holding your coins, that's a really awesome idea in my book and I haven't seen any other coins doing that. And I believe that you can be damn certain that even if they did sell those coins, the whales of this coin are gonna pick them up just to bring the price that much higher and sell them back then. I know I would, in a heart beat lol

You might be the only intelligent supporter of this coin that I've heard from so far. I've heard your point of view and you've heard mine. We might not agree on our views regarding how to approach the lack of information regarding the details of the premine, but you still tried to understand what I was trying to convey and shared your opinion civilly.

Pay no attention to that troll relnarien ... If you go look at all of his posts on other threads it's all the same shit. He/she has nothing positive to give to the community so don't bother feeding the troll. In that trolls eyes if you mine coins and then decide your going to sell them your a "scamdumper" which I don't quite understand because how can a coin have a value if no one is trading it?!? Lol

This is funny because I checked your posts as well. Whereas I tried as best as I can to add relevant content to all of my posts, a good number of your posts are just various renditions of "+1," "I like," and essentially filler posts.
Radi777

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:32:14 AM

So, what is a good price right now?

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
justafool76

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:52:02 AM

So, what is a good price right now?

that's the 64k question.

TheareGhosts

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:43:01 AM

Considering a similar structure to Mint which has 100 times the coins, 100x the current Mint price is possible.

Did I see some games somewhere?

b1nary

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

looks nice, gonna mine those for a while Smiley
nobigdeal

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:15:31 AM

I was mining on cryptokillers.
I'm trying to log into my account(which i created yesterday) and it keeps saying my password is wrong even tho i'm 100% sure it's correct and if I try and reset the password I don't receive any emails.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: