Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:13:50 AM

Because KYC only complicates a bounty hunter, when they have been working full time all day and at the end of the ICO period when token distribution, they even fail in KYC and it sucks
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:31:58 AM

Because KYC only complicates a bounty hunter, when they have been working full time all day and at the end of the ICO period when token distribution, they even fail in KYC and it sucks
Yes, it is true that sometimes it is indeed difficult for bounty hunters, one of them they do not have the identity needed in the Kyc, and that can cause them to fail to get prizes even though they have worked for months, that's one reason why bounty hunters don't like it

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:39:52 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

It won't be a problem to submit KYC for me, but at least it should be announced from the beginning.
There are some bounties announce it when the bounty ended, after all of the works the hunters done.
It is obviously not fair for the hunters who unable to submit their KYC.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:48:35 AM

yes, they don't want their identities to be known by people they don't know. This is a bounty hunter who only gets tokens for free instead of investing money so I don't think I need to do KYC
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:50:33 AM

KYC is good for the ICO's but not for the hunters because more bounty hunters were using bots and multiple accounts to generate more rewards.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:00:31 AM

yes, they don't want their identities to be known by people they don't know. This is a bounty hunter who only gets tokens for free instead of investing money so I don't think I need to do KYC
that is should be, but unfortunately team manager decided we have to pass KYC if we want to recieve our reward.and usually they tell us in their thread,although many of them tell in end of bounty periode.and we have to decided by our own self about it.will we pass this stages to recieve bounty reward or not.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:31:19 AM

The online world is certainly full of risks, especially when fraud often occurs by using other people's identities. And for Crypto, of course, KYC use is avoided by many bounty hunters because they have risks, so they don't like KYC. And there are also many bounty hunters who are sad because of KYC. They did not get tokens because they did not pass KYC.

BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:49:00 AM

well, basically KYC is sometimes needed, and sometimes it's not needed depending on the type of ICO, or supported project. in my opinion it is indeed not needed for supporters, but it is necessary for investors. however, it is the rule of a project, if it cannot fulfill it, it is better not to follow it.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:50:32 AM

Me i like KYC on a bounty so that the fairness in participating a bounty will be implemented because some bounty hunters use multiple accounts to participate  Grin
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:18:39 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

One of the factors might be like what you say there are frauds by bounty hunters but what i think is that most bounty hunters want to remain anonymous so they choose not to be investors but bounty hunters so if KYC is reinstate it defeats the purpose.

Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:24:39 AM

There could be lots of reasons why bounty hunters hate kyc, aside wanting to hide their identity from the public, sometime you do not know if you are making your identity open to scam group. Now those aside , i think bounty hunters get cheated during this kyc period, if they are unable to pass the kyc, their effort will be goon just like that. I know someone who lost some tokens because of kyc, that was too bad. His kyc was rejected. This is just one of the reasons bounty hunters don't like kyc . Also those that wants to out smart the system, can't also because of kyc.

▔▔▔▔▔
yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:33:49 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 09:12:29 AM by yuria3

Sometimes it was hard to pass the kyc process of certain projects. On my experienced, the documents I uploaded sometimes accepted by one project but another one rejected it. So I just decided to not participate in bounty with kyc. And obcourse, it was also for security reasons.
stigmacryptonight

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:38:29 AM

It's true I personally really don't like KYC. Because it is usually very difficult for the process. If it fails and is not on time at the specified time, maybe I will not get my token. Therefore I do not like it if there is a reason like that.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

It's not about hating, it's about providing your personal information to some strangers. Providing your personal information to strangers can have major consequences and most of the time the risks of doing kyc outvalues the actual payment you receive.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:03:47 AM

First KYC takes some time and effort. It also does not allow bounty hunter from different accounts to participate in a bounty company and thus ensures the integrity and quality of the content.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:17:37 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software ..  
[/quote

Know-Your-Customer. To me, Bounty hunters are more of 'hired labourers' than customers so when they render service you reward them and case closed. Why insisting on one account per hunter? Those that eventually pay what is the worth per account? It's not worth the risk of disclosing personal data. They claim it's to curb cheating but If a hunter goes multiple and still fufills the required tasks on all the accounts then he deserves to be rewarded completely. Seriously I hate kyc for bounties and airdrops especially those that will mask kyc from the start only to show up later.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

As a bounty hunter, I know I have no worries about KYC because I always adhere to the rules, I guess those that kick against it are those who operate multiple accounts and it would be impossible to perform KYC on numerous accounts.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:36:26 AM

The fact is that most bounty hunters do not really care about KYC as long as it is mentioned from the beginning, they tend to hate it if it is mentioned after the bounty is over because they see it as a way for the project team to deny them of their tokens.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ujinice

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:49:26 PM

It is not known what will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future, perhaps all cryptocurrency holders will be recognized as counterfeiters, so identification is very dangerous for owners.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:04:28 PM

I am a bounty hunter, I avoid KYC if there is a bounty that has to do this. for me KYC is very risky and dangerous because our identities are known and afraid of being misused like to do scammers and unwanted actions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: