Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:39:24 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
Well we know that it means the reason why bounty hunter hate kyc it either they not true about their accounts here or they are a scammer or cheating in the bounty. That's why many project wants have kyc to their bounty because they want to be fair to others that do they work fairly.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:40:22 PM

According to my observations, good bounty do not require to pass KYC. But for some reason, less successful projects require doing so. I am always in disbelief when the project demands to go through KYC.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:41:22 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

Bounty or bounties is a way of marketing and spreading the awareness to the community of a certain project, and it is done by bounty hunters, and whether its a spam account or not, as long as it spreads the news, i think there is no need of having a KYC, this is only my sentiment you know, its a redundant of time i think, but the main goal of KYC is to filter out real people and its helps i think.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:42:54 PM

Considering the reward i think most hunter dont just want to follow the long process and then there is the tradition that most mention KYC at the end of the campaign and then those who have struggle getting it forfeit their chances and all their work is gone Now hunters are like there is just no need for kyced coz i wouldnt get paid at the end of the day

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:51:02 PM

Because bounty hunters own not just one account, they own a lot of accounts to claim the rewards several times. They are taking advantage of those ICO's that does not apply KYC. This type of bounty hunters are not helping ICO's they are just helping themselves. I see posts in Facebook claiming that he has over 20 accounts for bounty hunting only.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:55:57 AM

because some of them has multiple account, so if they must did KYC, they only can submit 1 account for they work from multiple account.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:06:42 AM

because some of them has multiple account, so if they must did KYC, they only can submit 1 account for they work from multiple account.

I hate kyc not because i want to join with multiple accounts but because i always feel lazy to do any kind of identity verification . doing them arent easy as a piece of cake . i remember doing a kyc one time and it ask for a clear copy of my id's and my selfies images . they wont accept the image even if they are all crisp clear and i did also scan the actual id but no luck  .

Other thing is that kyc only ask for a certain kind of i.d   , they were like passport and drivers license  . i know many  bounty hunters doesnt have these kind of i.d's because most of us here are only regulat/common individuals  . we dont need pasport because we dont travel abroad  , we dont need a drivers license because we dont drive and we cant even afford to buy a vehicle .
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:29:27 AM

Not all of bounty hunter participants are hate with KYC procedure on bounty campaign, many of bounty hunter participants like and agree if KYC needed for bounty campaign, its will give space for other participants for joining bounty campaign and keep away from using multi account.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:45:51 AM

The reasons varies depending on the individual. Some hate it because it's infringing on their security some others because it's stopping them from having access to a said campaign.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:08:24 AM

Most bounty hunters hate KYC because they are not customer or an investors to purchase the token from the project but some of bounty hunters are being afraid of doing KYC because they are lacking of documents to present in order to get their reward from the project.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:49:23 AM

In my opinion, no one wants to give his/her identity here. Because , it is important to keep his/her identity confidential. So when asked him/ her KYC ,the bounty hunters avoid it. They fell important to keep their identity secret.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
carlvince01

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:52:43 AM

Many Hunters are hesitant to provide thier information because it might be used for other purposes. outside hunting.
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:15:27 AM

many of us bounty hunters hate KYC. why is that possible because KYC provides our data that is supposed to be confidential, and if the ICO project misuses our KYC it can be very dangerous for us all
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:18:49 AM

The reasons varies depending on the individual. Some hate it because it's infringing on their security some others because it's stopping them from having access to a said campaign.
indeed it is very risky especially if we are just jumping into the world of hunters like this if wrong data is given and misused, of course there will be an effect in the future
zero714309

Activity: 749

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:37:46 AM

KYC is about our privacy. Its means really sensitive to spread out. Some bounty project required kyc in the bounty rules since beginning but some also change and announce about kyc in the end of bounty. If this project look good and nice in public sales and also have big amount in bounty allocation maybe bounty hunter will still do that kyc. I think its depent on the project. If that not good we will not choose and run away.
zero714309

Activity: 749

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:42:24 AM

In my opinion, there are two main reasons why bounty hunters do not want to do KYC. First, KYC should only be for investors, Bounty hunters are not customers of the project, they do not want to disclose their information to others. Secondly, bounty hunters that use multiple accounts (cheat) of course don't want KYC.
Agree with you. I also remember some project use KYC to make bounty hunter more difficult to get their reward. That why kyc is really terible sometimes. Not only about bounty hunter cheating but also ICO team want bounty hunter more difficult to get their reward for their hardwork.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:00:14 AM

I think this KYC is a lot of concern because many people are disappointed, especially for bounty hunters. If I see KYC actually has a good goal, and it is only used for investors. Even when the Bounty project uses KYC for bounty hunters. And these bounty hunters have passed KYC, but they still don't get tokens. And this is what I see bounty hunters hate KYC.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:39:33 PM

Generally, we don't want our identities and ID's to be on hands of different people. But, this never stopped me from joining. I still join whatever project i feel is worth giving my time to. So i guess, people who are running bots are the most affected ones here. As soon as a bounty manager mentioned that they require KYC, expect the spreadsheet list to be shorter than normal. just my observation Smiley
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:53:41 PM

Not all bounty hunters hate KYC. Rather, everyone hates when a not completely legitimate project unexpectedly introduces the KYC at the end of the company, this is unpleasant and wrong with respect to the bounty hunters.

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:56:19 PM

Why on the earth anyone should like KYC ? Why the hell any bounty should asking for KYC  ? Ive seen thousands times these crappy ICOs selling people documents on dark web
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: