Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108000 times)
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

In my opinion icos is still profitable if we can choose right and legit projects for investment. But from so many fake icos it's very hard to find out those legit project. But hard working is always rewardable.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

For ico, now is not really a good time, but still they work and some of them succeed. Unfortunately, most of ico really or are scam or are not able to raise funds. As for investments, of course, you can invest in ico, but you need to make a very careful choice. The main thing is not to forget that ico is an investment and as in any investment there is always a risk.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Similar topic

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:14:41 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

ICO is very much alive. Just choose your projects wisely.  For example, today Bittorrent easily raised $7 200 000 for 17 minutes.  And not everyone had time to buy tokens.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:28:30 PM

There are still some awesome projects on the market and I have no doubts that once the market will enter the bullish trend, we would see so much ICOs as never before. Just be patient and try to find great projects.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:41:56 PM

It is more than unpleasant to invest in some ICO and to lose entire investment. We could never be sure about it even with the great review of the project, but we can not say that ICOs are dead because on that way we are placing them all together on that list. There are projects that are not scam. Maybe there are not so many of those but still, they exist.    
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:45:16 PM

in my opinion the ICO isn't dead, because most ICOs are now stopping their sales tokens due to the red market. I have never participated in an ICO project.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

It's not the best time to invest in ICOs now. And so was the whole last year...
So, there is nothing to be surprised with here. I am sure that some of your projects will survive and show some growth in 2019, just hang on Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:14:08 PM

It is more than unpleasant to invest in some ICO and to lose entire investment. We could never be sure about it even with the great review of the project, but we can not say that ICOs are dead because on that way we are placing them all together on that list. There are projects that are not scam. Maybe there are not so many of those but still, they exist.    
Anyway, in my opinion, the names of the investment attractiveness of the ico market of companies gave him great opportunities, but today, due to the large number of scammers, the ico market of companies is in very poor condition. Today, the information looks positive for the fact that there are legal proceedings concerning fraud in this activity in the United States of America and in China. I think that this will have a beneficial effect on the prospects for the company's ico market.
sensay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:15:51 PM

I think there is still available good ICO , for my opinion decentralised platforms is the future and good money investment.
Just find DexAge - exchange platform, not bad for purchase and holding  tokens.
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:25:36 PM

I think ICO is not dead and will never die. If you are tricked by an ICO scam, it is your fault. Why don't you find out more about the ICO before you start investing. For me there will always be a new ICO project, and bring changes to the world and crypto.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:02:15 PM

I think ICO is not dead and will never die. If you are tricked by an ICO scam, it is your fault. Why don't you find out more about the ICO before you start investing. For me there will always be a new ICO project, and bring changes to the world and crypto.
The presence of fraudsters in the ico market of companies is not the main single problem today. First of all, you need to pay attention to the fact that investors do not want to invest projects at the ico stage of companies. Since prices after listing fall several times, it is clear that it is beneficial to buy coins on the stock exchange, and not at the price of ico company.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:12:00 PM

Not all ICOs is dead, is just that the number of scam ICO  is much more than the real one, that is why you have to make  proper investigation before investing in any of the ICO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:36:07 PM

What is certain is that you have incorrectly chosen the ico project. not all ico projects end up failing because there are still some that ended successfully. all you need to do is get smarter in choosing the ico project. indeed it is possible only a few percent, but when you are right in choosing your investment in ICO projects will be profitable. do the analysis much better, pay attention to the market and the purpose of the project.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:36:53 PM

I think that at the moment this is true, but now comes the period when you should not despair, but rather to start looking for new good projects, as usually after the bear market such projects are born.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:43:14 PM

I think the ICOы are dead and their time has passed. I am sure that today a new trend of STOs is emerging and in the near future there will be a new boom of projects.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:43:41 PM

Actually some of ICO's now are turn into dead ICO, I'm participated some ICO but until the end they are gone and not active always even if in the telegram maybe the ICO they are promoted was not successful about the hardcap they want.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:48:45 PM

It is not easy to find reliable project with strong team nowadays. Wise scammers develop their skills for cheating new investors but experienced traders are able to bypass this web.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:54:47 PM

I think you invested in the wrong ones, there are still good ICO in the market today, the ICO has never robust as before, even though we are in the bear market and this is very surprising it seems developers know that the bull tun will finally come.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:23:31 PM

There are still new and more ICO coming in the market, but picking now the right project is getting harder and harder for both investors and bounty hunters I have been victimized also from investing in the wrong ICO so it goes down to picking the right one of you want to continue to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: