Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108000 times)
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:51:38 AM

Luck has not been on your side so finding ICO is a scam, but still optimistic about getting a quality project. A challenge with investing in ICO and it turns out that scam means we are required to be able to choose ICO properly. The experience that will be a useful teacher.
of course to be able to choose a really good ico there are two possibilities. the first was because he was indeed a clever and experienced person to judge and choose an ico. and second yes is luck from people who choose ico. even lucky people have better luck than experienced people.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:11:14 AM

Of course not mate they still exists you should make some reading and research to the ICO that you will gonna invest to prevent from getting scammed. And I appreciate how strong you are by acting that you didn't invest to a scammed projects and I hope you can get a legit one that you can recover your losses in the past year

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:06:53 AM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

I doubt if it is really dead, judging from the way new ICO are coming almost daily, it is still alive and kicking, maybe you have invested in the wrong project and there is a no good project at the time you are looking for one but there are still good project and timing is all we need.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 09:22:54 AM by Balzhi

everybody nows that it is not ico. it is bad market. investors afraid that as fast as they purshase project price will fall lower) icos should collect funds in fiat.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:14:01 AM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

You should better study them more closely . Always check Team , search names on internet , check previous work history , check domain register dates , check adresses on site and so on . Its kinda easy to find scam , but ofcourse there is projects where people put out real identities , adresses , but still manage to run away with ico funds . I would not say ICO's are dead , just people are more careful with investing . There is some projects collecting 6 M Usd and i think its quite good for todays market volume
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:18:24 AM

ICOs not dead rather just in the process of adjustment. We know the market condition is not okay at this time that affected the ICOs. In a matter of time when bitcoin will recover the market will be fine again. More good ICOs will come and launch their projects.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:22:28 AM

It seems that the new ICO will always appear, but indeed the current situation is being sluggish, resulting in many ico failing or trying to find further investors by extending the time. there are those who survive but after finishing ico the price that occurs is a price far below the price of ico. but I believe that ico is not dead and will still be waiting for the time to be victorious again.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:33:13 AM

Many of ICO are dead and not make us profit because many project are scam and make us not believe on new Coin (ICO). But not for me, i think if the project is good and the team is strong, i will be brave to invest in the ICO.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:43:45 AM

ICO is alive and continues to raise money to launch its projects, most likely you just chose not entirely successful projects!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:46:32 AM

Not every ICOs are dead. We can still see some ICO surging from nowhere. But we don't know who is going to survive. It depends on the ICO team and the investors and if they are real believers of the project or not.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

ICOs are not dead, but only a few of them are legit, so it is not at all safe to invest in these projects. As it is very difficult to differentiate between scam and legit projects and some good projects are also having difficulty in attracting investors. People don't want to invest in ICOs in the current market situation.

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:35:32 AM

Now there is no point in participating in ICOs and investing in dubious projects. Of the 100 projects, only 1 deserves attention, but not in order to invest in it.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:04:32 PM

Yes, they are. We need to wait for a STO hype wave or for a moment when only Sun and CZ will conduct them  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:07:10 AM

Now investing in ICO projects is very risky and even dangerous. The level of fraud in ICO is so big that ICO projects are practically paralyzed. Those that could still work, do not collect the necessary funds in a long bear market. This is very evident in the earnings of bounty hunters. We have been working for a long time almost for nothing. Many simply hope for something else by inertia, but these hopes all melt and melt.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:40:30 AM

There's still some ICO's in the market that is profitable and has a good team management, One thing you should do is to go to bounties, and altcoins in order to find some of it in the market.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:51:30 AM

in my opinion, ico will no longer hold on to such a volume as it did in 2017. And the point here is that a lot of ideas have already been developed. But there is something conceptually new and useful that can arise and create a technological breakthrough.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:01:03 AM

I think ICO is not dead and will never die. If you are tricked by an ICO scam, it is your fault. Why don't you find out more about the ICO before you start investing. For me there will always be a new ICO project, and bring changes to the world and crypto.
It is not easy to find reliable project with strong team nowadays. Wise scammers develop their skills for cheating new investors but experienced traders are able to bypass this web.
Yes it was not easy to find them, If we find some good ICO's maybe it was only few of them because in the past year and until now so many ICO's come up but ill know they are scam ICO's so i'm ignore them. Maybe then will be a victim are those new in crypto.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

Personally, I don’t invest in anything now, I hold my coins and try to earn tokens in bounty, because I know for sure that ICO is not dead, but they don’t bring the desired profit!
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:48:16 AM

Well this scenario is normal most of the ICO's hurt when the price of the crypto dumps. Even good ICO's sometimes cant survive and they exit and we think that is scam. well not all of the ICO's has a capability to survive in terms of falling price of the market. but when the price gets back ICO's will come in, alive and give as a profit that they promise.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:52:05 AM

maybe not all ico is dead, and here I think since many cases of fraud ico sometimes make me lose the trust to invest with ico unless I really find the project clearly I will reconsider. most ico are just sweet at the beginning and then they don't care anymore, this also has a bad impact on large investors who are starting to hesitate to invest with ico.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: