Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108006 times)
Paglamon

Activity: 406
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:59:50 PM

I hope that the development of ICO project will be successful and fast. But icos going to end up. Now there  are many projects  that are beginning to develop actively in the field of crypto currency and many successful launches.  I hope that in the project it will be possible to earn long and stable.               
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:13:46 PM

Sometimes, i also feel so. The crypto is going death. However, can it be? probably, if all of us have this kind o thought. Therefore, remove this negative thought from your mind and keep positive thinking. The crypto is just decreasing and reaching the bottom sides. We must be more aware and patient for more waiting.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:30:12 PM

I don't think ICOs are dead but there will need to be a drastic change in their offerings if we are not seen the end of ICO market, almost all the ICOs last year lost more than 90% of their value, I was checking some of the tokens from last year this morning, the like of Coinfi, Gonetwork, Dav Network, Hybrid block, Daostack etc some of which I still hold the tokens. We surely need a shift or change from the past model for things to get better.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:32:47 PM

Sometimes, i also feel so. The crypto is going death. However, can it be? probably, if all of us have this kind o thought. Therefore, remove this negative thought from your mind and keep positive thinking. The crypto is just decreasing and reaching the bottom sides. We must be more aware and patient for more waiting.
each business experiences ups and downs so Crypto is currently experiencing a position below and then he will rise again, but requires a process.
Crypto isn't dead yet, but he's still alive and maybe this is just a short break so he will walk and grow again.
Crypto can still be useful for many people, and you must add patience.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:37:27 PM

I hope that the development of ICO project will be successful and fast. But icos going to end up. Now there  are many projects  that are beginning to develop actively in the field of crypto currency and many successful launches.  I hope that in the project it will be possible to earn long and stable.               
Now there are very few such projects that collect a lot of money during the ico , I think we should wait for a better market and then only enter the ico but only check it first

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:14:09 PM

I don't think  ICOs are dead though most of them are not real project and cannot deliver. What I think we need is some regulations that will curb the rate of ICO scams and crypto scam in general. These regulations will be of good benefits to the while cryptocurrency market in general as it will bring in institutional investors and boost mass adoption for the market. Investors will feel safe and protected while investing in the market.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:18:46 PM

Well, to me I personally do not see ICOs as dead, I know and I also understand the challenges that is facing the cryptocurrency world now, secondly there many scam projects out that has killed the trust of so many investors, this is why many people believe there should be regulations.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:20:20 PM

Sure they not. Just there are become less frauders. But starting big and important campaigns. For example Huobi Russia, from Huobi Global. And they bring real product, not just an idea. So, the market cleaned himself a bit. And frauders left it. So, keep looking)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:33:17 PM

ICO not dead you can say market is dead and it’s bad reflection in ico market. Not several i think 99% projects looks like dead. And among them several projects turn into scam. In the absence of the investors, the ICO market has dropped to extreme levels. Investors very concern about their money management.     

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:37:10 PM

ICOs are not dead yet and I believe that ICOs will not cease to exist in as much as cryptocurrency is still in existence, I know most projects struggle to survive in the space.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:47:54 PM

In this market conditions ICOs suffer a lot  and it is very difficult for them to reach the soft cap. I still invest in ICO but I am much more cautious and invest only small funds as I do not want to take me down. Even good projects are too risky for me nowadays.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:59:23 PM

I am sure that ICO is not really dead. but only experienced a temporary decline. we must be sure and we must be passionate for the future to build ICO again. so that ICO can grow and develop as before.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:06:15 PM

if more ICOs are detrimental and scam then there is no harm in closing the ICO project, because since the booming cryptocurrency in 2017 has made many people use it for their personal benefit by cheating, so the ICO might die in the future.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:08:06 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

Average and weak ICO's are debt no doubt, but investors are still there and waiting for a decent ICO to invest in. Bittorrent was a great example, how you can still raise $7m+ in under 15 minutes.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:08:24 PM

I hope this industry will survive. I believe that the year 2019 will be successful for cryptocurrency and for the ICO industry as a whole.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:14:01 PM

most of ico never reach their goal now. so, they are turned into scam. i won't ever invest my money again in some ICO project since i've been scammed a lot in last year. you must choose ICO to invest very carefully.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:14:28 PM

not mate. ICO hasn't completely died because there are still number of ICO that provide many benefits to investors, but for that we must be more careful before making an investment so as not to lose money because of scam
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:16:08 PM

No, ICOs are not dead, just passing the worst time. In this bear condition of the cryptocurrency market, ICO market made more than 150M USD in January, this is not a stale matter! When every crypto coin, supporters, investors are passing a hard time, so this is normal for ICOs too!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:23:48 PM

No, ICOs are not dead, just passing the worst time. In this bear condition of the cryptocurrency market, ICO market made more than 150M USD in January, this is not a stale matter! When every crypto coin, supporters, investors are passing a hard time, so this is normal for ICOs too!

New projects will feel difficult times until the market will not be regulated or the whole market starts to grow.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:28:34 PM

Honestly if some one does not understand much about what is really happening in this present cryptocurrency world, you can just imagine that ICOs are dead, but it is not true, I believe the cryptocurrency world is facing one of the most critical time in its existence, the bear market has made even some promising projects looks dead, and that's what is affecting ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: