Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108004 times)
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:04:48 PM

My opinion is that when I invest in ICO, there are also many benefits in 2017, but I think this year, we must be careful to invest in the ICO, because not all ICO projects can benefit.
I think that very few projects can bring real benefits. most likely in a few years, 90 percent of the projects will simply disappear

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:05:39 PM

They are just waiting for the better market conditions to show their real power. Investors are afraid at the moment, because the market is unstable and almost no ICO can guarantee profit, besides the IEOs on Huobi and Binance.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:23:07 PM

ICO did not die, however, such a state cannot be called a full life. I think that they will continue to exist. But if the ICO will continue to exist, we can only find out after the next growth of the crypto market. If during the growth of the ICO market again they do not gain popularity, they will die.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:52:11 PM

Unfortunatelly, many ICOs were not transparent with the raised funds and they are not a popular investment form as they were before. Nearly 20 times less investment in ICOs in March vs the same period last year.
No regulation on them, no trust.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:01:07 AM

Not yet, but this market will have to reorganize in another way and think about ICO if it's very necessary and make sense for its development. I think 80% of the ICOs have clearly demonstrated that their fundraising was unnecessary. I've invested in only 2 ICOs since joining the cryptos and every now and then I do some bounty campaign, but it's rare.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:07:27 AM

not all ICOs will be a scam, there are also those that are truly real and worth investing, if you are no longer sure about ICO, just try investing in the IEO.
what is clear is that if the ICO is valid then they will return your investment if they cannot reach the soft cup in the sale.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:23:28 AM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

They are not yet dead but struggling, even a good project is having a hard time reaching their softcap this is because investors are losing confidence and shifted their investment to IEO, which is more safe and profitable for them, investors want a good investment and a safe one.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:24:33 AM

ICO did not die, however, such a state cannot be called a full life. I think that they will continue to exist. But if the ICO will continue to exist, we can only find out after the next growth of the crypto market. If during the growth of the ICO market again they do not gain popularity, they will die.
yup that's right.
we don't know how the future is, but i think the ICO will come back famous and that will again attract investor confidence.
all that will happen when the market recovers, ICO will be fine when that happens. we only need a little patience to wait for him.

East2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:41:37 AM

We don't believe so. There are still many good ones out there with legit use cases and bringing in solutions to existing problems.

East2 is one of them!
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:25:57 AM

no, ico is only holding longer for income to the moon which is certainly bigger than the previous one. believe me, ico will definitely be better than the previous one.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:59:05 AM

Not all ICOs are dead, if you are capable to investigate projects and detect great potential, you will be able to earn great profit even on the falling market. Try to take part in IEOs, they are representing a great trend at the moment.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:18:20 PM

not at all. icos will keep alive as soon as blockchain technology and crypto market remains. because this ecosystem will always need developments and new projects. and crowdsale is a very good option to collect money for new projects.

turn the page
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

Not all ICOs are dead, if you are capable to investigate projects and detect great potential, you will be able to earn great profit even on the falling market. Try to take part in IEOs, they are representing a great trend at the moment.
ICO are so unreliable that there is even no desire to mess with them, it is better to invest in any top coin and get a stable profit than to risk much for the sake of ghostly big money
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:23:01 PM

Yes, really many ico going to dead in the year 2018-2019 still running month March. So I'm avoid investment in any ico now this bad time. But I'm focus top stable old ico coins in coinmarketcap. in fact I'm not agree investment in new ico if everything not clear me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:49:17 PM

there are many new ico projects but not all of them are legit others because they are scams so it's hard to join because the risky ones are bigger if they are ico is a scam so be careful about how to avoid having your money ico is also legit but it's just a few of them but in this year there will be a better ico than those who can first review it so you can be sure that you'll be able to share with ico because even if the scam is not not success because the small reach to their ico so sometimes ico becomes unsuccessful but there are ico who nererefund their funds if not a success.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:07:51 PM

yes, i invested on ICO's and lost all money as like you Grin. just move on and invest on good projects.
You don't just move on to say you want to invest in another project, when you already encountered a failed one.
It is better to know what made you to make the initial mistake and learn from it. At all cost, just avoid repeating the same mistake.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:19:44 PM

yes, i invested on ICO's and lost all money as like you Grin. just move on and invest on good projects.
You don't just move on to say you want to invest in another project, when you already encountered a failed one.
It is better to know what made you to make the initial mistake and learn from it. At all cost, just avoid repeating the same mistake.
It seems to me that first of all it is necessary to understand those areas in which projects show at least some results during the company’s ico. Of course, we choose at our discretion the best and very promising ones, as well as study their technical documentation, but as a result, the company is powerless in the cryptocurrency market.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:58:19 PM

ICO are so unreliable that there is even no desire to mess with them, it is better to invest in any top coin and get a stable profit than to risk much for the sake of ghostly big money
Times change and ICO brings little money, because there are very few good projects there, you need to look for another place, now popular IEO

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:12:49 PM

I think ICO is more dead than alive. Because yes, there is too many scam ICOs that people don't want to participate in ICOs anymore. So if you see an ICO now it will be 70% chance that you see another scam and not a good one. And it upsets me pretty well you know.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:15:10 PM

Nowadays, several ico projects are not promising, and not successful with their project's outcome. Although some investors says that ico's now are dead, but for me its not, there are also some ico projects that has the capability of making good outcone and are successful with their project plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: