Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108000 times)
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:32:37 PM

The ICO has not really died, except that the ICO has lost a lot of its beliefs. Now ICO still exists in finding investors to move their projects. But it cannot be denied if it is indeed difficult to get investors. The large number of ICO frauds has eroded investor confidence. The ICO has not died but the ICO is threatened to die. If ICO does not renew the system, it can become extinct as soon as possible. This system can be improved by making an institution that will handle the ICO including giving permission to the ICO that is feasible to run, trustworthy and truly responsible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:46:31 PM

ICOs are not dead, there bear market makes everything in the cryptocurrency world looks dead. But things are beginning to get better again and the bull run is around the corner.

Actually there are still many good and promising ICOs that are feasible for us to follow, and the one that I think is good is BCNEX, has already earned $ 1 million and has now still open and collect around 2300 ETH.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:46:58 PM

i believe in their current form yes, that show is over.   I do think that IEO's will do well.  I am keeping a close eye on BNB, i can see BNB continuing to do well with IEO's leading the charge.   

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

No I think but it will be replaced by IEO for sure if ICO will continue to make losses to investors then it will go down and totally replaced by IEO and if you are trying to make investments but you cant decide were to invest then go here https://exmarkets.com/launchpad.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:49:43 PM

ICOs are not dead, many projects still don't buy the idea of going in an IEO or don't want to risk it's assets because of the high demands of exchanges to launch its IEO. I still know projects who raised funds thro ICOs. It only take a good project to do so

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:12:06 PM

I've also experienced it like you, but I think that is part of the risk because investment in ico has a very high risk, and the ico does not die there is always a new project project that was born and now there is an IEO, of course it will be expected to be better than the ICO.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:41:27 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

The proper and wise thing to do before investing in any ICO is to make proper research. This song is sang almost on every post on this forum. That you lost funds in an ICO doesn't mean all are bad, there are still ICOs worth investing.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

ICO is a not very popular nowadays, partly because of market conditions, partly because projects prefer launch IEO and some othe reasons. But i believe ICO have a great potential. It is only need a firm legal regulatory, where developers will have responsibility and investors have some guarantees.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:36:00 AM

I doubt that there are truthful and promising projects.At the ICO stage, there are thousands of different ideas. But they are not implemented. People were disappointed. ICO is dead.

I dont think ICOs are die because many ICOs success reach their minimum target or soft cap. Its true many scam ICOs last year but its not indicating all ICOs are scam, many are worth to hold and invest. If people dissapointed with ICOs, right now there is an alternative called IEOs
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:31:16 AM

Hmm, I stopped investing in ICO a long time ago ... it is at least stupid to invest in projects when such an uncertain market ... now fashionable IEO (Initial Exchange Offerings), I managed to participate in several, made quite good X)

Investor prefer choosing IEOs these days because its more safe and getting listed after token sales ended. Many ICOs investor frustation because the token not getting listed in market and sometimes its take a year. But for more safe, its better choose IEO from big exchanger
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:48:33 AM

It's old news that IEOs and STOs have taken over ICOs. So ICOs are partially dead until proven otherwise. Most scams happen with ICOs which has been curved to great extent with IEOs. There is a new pattern, IAOs like the one done by VELIC partner with ICON. Well, I lost some funds to a scam ICO and vowed never to buy in if it's not done on a reputable  Exchange, since I'm sure the exchange must have done thorough verification.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 09:58:26 AM

Yeah, ICO has moved to EIO and it is bad and good at the same time. Right now exchanges are like escrow between investors and projects. The bad thing is that exchanges take big part of this pie.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:01:54 AM

Yeah, ICO has moved to EIO and it is bad and good at the same time. Right now exchanges are like escrow between investors and projects. The bad thing is that exchanges take big part of this pie.

I think both of them are the same thing, even though it looks difficult but I'm sure there are still many good and profitable ICOs, this is because many devs. who have big capital so they can make their projects successful.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:08:15 AM

With the growth of the market, it seems that interest in new coins is waking up again. But I wouldn't invest in new projects right now.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

ICO's are not dead but I will say that they have just given way. The attention and focus has changed to IEO's instead. A situation where ICO's became a huge disappointment to investors and recorded several losses plus scam. So far I feel we have enough crypto to invest in than buying new ICO's that their fate are not certain.

Waltermeks

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:24:20 AM

That's the game in crypto. Failure should not make you back out, rather keep striving. ICO is something else now yes, but some are still making good profit in ICO.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:29:31 AM

ICO's are not dead but I will say that they have just given way. The attention and focus has changed to IEO's instead. A situation where ICO's became a huge disappointment to investors and recorded several losses plus scam. So far I feel we have enough crypto to invest in than buying new ICO's that their fate are not certain.

It can be said that the IEO is safer and more profitable, of course, the exchange has carried out strict verification so that they can receive coins that will be used as IEOs.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:33:03 AM

Icos isn't dead. but I'd rather buy from exchanges than invest in icos. most ico investors are only looking for real profits and don't actually care about the success of the project. because of this, they dump on exchanges when those projects list. the truth is, no matter how bright the future of a project is, it will dump eventually. I simply wait for that to happen before I invest my hard-earned money. moreover, the nature of the crash of a token will give you an idea of the health of that token.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:27:38 AM

Well, no one forced you to invest in such projects, it was only your personal decision. ICO as well as IEO still brings money, the main thing is to choose the project correctly and sell it on time.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:29:38 AM

Icos isn't dead. but I'd rather buy from exchanges than invest in icos. most ico investors are only looking for real profits and don't actually care about the success of the project. because of this, they dump on exchanges when those projects list. the truth is, no matter how bright the future of a project is, it will dump eventually. I simply wait for that to happen before I invest my hard-earned money. moreover, the nature of the crash of a token will give you an idea of the health of that token.

Many crypto investor think IEOs much better than ICOs because what happen in 2018. Many project are scam in 2018 and investor prefer choosing IEOs because its more legit and trusted

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: