Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108011 times)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:51:12 PM

Icos isn't dead. but I'd rather buy from exchanges than invest in icos. most ico investors are only looking for real profits and don't actually care about the success of the project. because of this, they dump on exchanges when those projects list. the truth is, no matter how bright the future of a project is, it will dump eventually. I simply wait for that to happen before I invest my hard-earned money. moreover, the nature of the crash of a token will give you an idea of the health of that token.

Many crypto investor think IEOs much better than ICOs because what happen in 2018. Many project are scam in 2018 and investor prefer choosing IEOs because its more legit and trusted
I know there are projects that in 2018 were not successful in terms of ico , and now many of the projects have moved to the ieo , and they collect a lot of money , I think the ICO exchange is unlikely to be able to compete with the ieo

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:13:44 PM

I think that not all ICO projects turn out to be scams and that there are some ico this year that are really growing, we should be careful to choose or invest in some ICO projects.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:36:03 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

Nothing easy to earn money at time, to avoid loses learn well before investing sorry don't be offended, I don't believe icos really dead.
Just because you can experience to iinvest in the wrong project that's why you're so disappointed, lesson learn for this experience. Becareful choose well icos to avoid scam project.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:39:54 PM

That's the game in crypto. Failure should not make you back out, rather keep striving. ICO is something else now yes, but some are still making good profit in ICO.

There will be people who grow up and fall out of the ICO so it's time to continue to choose what will continue to grow and produce what you expect. This looks easy but it's very difficult for you to do this year.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:16:18 PM

I think that not all ICO projects turn out to be scams and that there are some ico this year that are really growing, we should be careful to choose or invest in some ICO projects.

yeah that's old ICOs, but nowadays all ico is a scam and trash only.
the good project will do their fund raising in exchanger.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:22:54 PM

Well, no one forced you to invest in such projects, it was only your personal decision. ICO as well as IEO still brings money, the main thing is to choose the project correctly and sell it on time.

Exactly, if people understand your opinion, they will understand that the ICO is not dead, it is still growing and appearing more and more every day but the quality is probably not as good as in the past, and this issue requires investors to make a careful choice, unable to choose the lack of control as in the past. Do not let too many rumors and scams of ICOs affect our thinking and feel that the ICO is dead, ICO is the root of the market for competition and innovation, it only dies when crypto dies

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

yep, death. No real lose, just some money moved to a new owner.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:39:55 PM

Now it seems like a lot is still a good ICO. I don't think ICO will die anytime soon. Because if you look at it as a whole, of course ICO is still a big potential for those of you who want to invest. Very much ICO now, not everything I say is good. You have to see what good ICO looks like.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

I don't agree if we say ico is dead, but now there are still more and more ico, even though people who invest in ico aren't as big as they were before, but projeck still exists.so we cannot conclude that ico will decline or will die at this time.
begau

Activity: 795
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:51:01 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
These ICO projects in 2019 almost failed and disappeared. I believe no one will believe them because scam happens everywhere in the crypto market. IEO projects were born and are operating very effectively and replacing ICOS projects. I don't invest in ICOS more.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:09:54 PM

I agree that ICOs are are not profitable anymore but they are not entirely dead. There are some projects that still manage to raise enough from their ICO. Few are even able to achieve their hardcap

newaltcoin2017

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:34:34 PM

No, I think some ICOs like Miracletele (mobile operator) is worth investing because they pay biweekly rewards (40 percent of net profit) to token holders.

I already invest in it. Do it at your own risk!
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:39:52 PM

I agree that ICOs are are not profitable anymore but they are not entirely dead. There are some projects that still manage to raise enough from their ICO. Few are even able to achieve their hardcap

thats mean ICO's aren't dead, and a good ICO project still have a lot of chance to reach an enough fund for develop their project
but now IEO become new way to collect money from investors and a lot of people talk if IEO is better than ICO now

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

ICO is not dead but it is now less preferable to the crypto community. Developers have found a better way to raise funds and investors have found a trust worthy and confident way to invest in platforms and this is through IEOs

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

I do not invest in ICOs but not because they are dead. Simply it takes too much time to understand if I can trust the project. And the mistake happen. It is better to trade - it is more honest.
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:26:19 PM

ICO projects really began to go out of fashion. This became especially clear after some large fraudulent projects. But now, apart from IEO, there are also STO projects. You can just try to invest in them, because the law controls them.

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:58:18 PM

I believe some few projects still conduct icos. While many projects prefer the new trend which is IEO. IEO is preferable because you are very sure that after the IEO the coin /token gets listed on that exchange.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:59:04 PM

I do not invest in ICOs but not because they are dead. Simply it takes too much time to understand if I can trust the project. And the mistake happen. It is better to trade - it is more honest.
Nowadays, there is a very high risk of losing money on ICO projects, it is really easier to start learning how to trade on the market, especially since the probability of earning more money in trading is higher

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Marilis

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:39:14 AM

possibly not similar that, unsteady   state   get caused various   proposals to not succeed and not be advantageous. on the other hand   later   various   advantageous   proposals in the IEO, possibly that's the newest method that developers desire   achieve to create their projections   advantageous
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

It will not possible because the real and strong ico will never dead. But the year is 2018- 2019 many ico going to dead. Even now totally number of people can't believe in any ico investment. So especially of you need attudite carefully before investment in any ico.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: