Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108004 times)
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:54:31 PM

Ico are not dead yet it's just that the hype for ico had reduced drastically unlike previous years where ico was at the top of its game,  there are still some ico that are doing pretty good in the market
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:09:24 PM

fully ico is not dead, in fact they are still there today, but for me personally ico is really bad because there are many fraud cases and I think IEO is more promising because they have their own exchange even the risk of fraud is smaller than ico.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:05:30 PM

fully ico is not dead, in fact they are still there today, but for me personally ico is really bad because there are many fraud cases and I think IEO is more promising because they have their own exchange even the risk of fraud is smaller than ico.
right, even though there are some who reach the hardcap so that proves if the ICO enthusiasts are still very good, ICO will not die so long as the devotees still exist even though not as much as before.
and in my opinion if the market starts to improve ICO will also be increasingly in demand by many people because their money has started to return.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:33:02 PM

right, even though there are some who reach the hardcap so that proves if the ICO enthusiasts are still very good, ICO will not die so long as the devotees still exist even though not as much as before.
and in my opinion if the market starts to improve ICO will also be increasingly in demand by many people because their money has started to return.
I completely agree, the market began to grow, recovery is on, I think that the values of the beginning of 2018 will soon return, maybe even to the highs, then the market will react again, and we will see a recovery in all areas of the market, the situation, in my opinion, which developed around ICO projects directly related to market conditions.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:09:10 PM

Ico are not dead yet it's just that the hype for ico had reduced drastically unlike previous years where ico was at the top of its game,  there are still some ico that are doing pretty good in the market
The word dying is only a parable when almost all ICO projects experience major irregularities and all have causes as you say for now the ICO sensation has diminished. Sometimes we are not careful enough that there is still a good ICO and I think now developers are starting to build projects more seriously.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:34:47 PM

Everything has a expiry date in this field I think the development of ICO's is expiring right now that's why we are saying it will be going to die very soon and mostly people are not investing in it in this situation

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:40:04 PM

The word dying is only a parable when almost all ICO projects experience major irregularities and all have causes as you say for now the ICO sensation has diminished. Sometimes we are not careful enough that there is still a good ICO and I think now developers are starting to build projects more seriously.
It's the overall performance of ICO that made the investors not to trust on it.
Scams are rampant in this kind of platform and they have found a new way which is safer in the form of ICO.
So, If I'm an investor, I would go with a safer one to protect my investment, with lack of regulation, we need to be careful
because if we get scammed, the recovery of our money is almost impossible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:45:44 PM

I've also felt the same as you, many of the projects or gifts that I follow don't get paid in the slightest, we are patient enough because sometimes there are those who cheat, but if we discuss the matter of ico, is it really dead?  it doesn't, because until now Ico is still running and many are still investing in the Ico section because not all gifts deceive us, there are even gifts that make us rich.

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:47:46 PM

nobody has died just now the condition in my opinion is not good for investing there, but some ico I see there are still those who get ROI, in my opinion, it is better to follow the IEO but that also does not guarantee we will get ROI because some IEOs I see there are some indicated scam project
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:22:35 PM

I don't think that ICO are dead or that concept will be someday. The main concept behind ICOs is fund raising and one of the mechanism is ICO and for several reasons that is no popular these days. Even from last year it was dying day by day. The main reason behind these was scam and failed project. Investors are afraid of these things. So after sometime we saw the same concept in a new rapper called ieo. This technique is more unique and it's more trusted most of the time. So the fundraising is going great. So ICOs are not dead they reborn in a new avatar that's it.

Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:26:10 PM

not completely but almost, now markets started to make such advertisements and start to list directly on that date on their own platforms, so soon we will not see old style ico advertisements.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:25:35 PM

Everything has a expiry date in this field I think the development of ICO's is expiring right now that's why we are saying it will be going to die very soon and mostly people are not investing in it in this situation

it will soon be possible, but maybe it does not fully happen because the future development of the ICO will change even better, the current market situation is still in a downturn, making some ICO destroyed and not having value at all think it will also improve and investors will also re-invest in ICO which has good development for its future potential.

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:44:55 AM

Nope,they are not dead but obviously  not so popular as before and nowdays IEOs are the new trendy things in cryptoinvestments.Some promising ICOs are still running and collecting lots of money .
Dicage

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:39:11 AM

I anticipate the ICO is most   defunct   instantly, it was as so various   bunco ICO or propose   instantly in this age, and modern investors get   distrustful to adorn it, whether the issue   get not slove, it not the ICO desire die, is each the crypto is die in the forthcoming.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:03:28 AM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

IEOs have made ICOs look uninteresting and unappealing because apart from Eliminating Frauds associated with raising product development funds by the team, IEO guarantees exchange listing. This have a huge psychological effect on cryptocurrency community.
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:27:51 AM

As the IEO trend is growing and ICO's almost dead and in future IEO will be successful,ICO's dead due to scams and not paying .

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:42:02 AM

I don't think that ICO are dead or that concept will be someday. The main concept behind ICOs is fund raising and one of the mechanism is ICO and for several reasons that is no popular these days. Even from last year it was dying day by day. The main reason behind these was scam and failed project. Investors are afraid of these things. So after sometime we saw the same concept in a new rapper called ieo. This technique is more unique and it's more trusted most of the time. So the fundraising is going great. So ICOs are not dead they reborn in a new avatar that's it.

As far i know, IEO and ICO are the same because the goal is raising fund to continue the project or create new project. I am agree that IEO is new concept to raise funds and many investor choosing IEO because more legit and dont have wait too long listed in market
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Not dead, honestly, they are in full operation even at this moment, they are not dead because they are still growing, but the fact is, they are non-sense now, no reason, no purpose, and no passion for people to even pay and become true to our hunters here. Just taking advantage of what we can provide to them.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:30:59 PM

Not dead, honestly, they are in full operation even at this moment, they are not dead because they are still growing, but the fact is, they are non-sense now, no reason, no purpose, and no passion for people to even pay and become true to our hunters here. Just taking advantage of what we can provide to them.

If they are still not dead now, with the fact that you stated here about taking advantage, they will be really dead soon.
NO bounty hunters to promote their ICO will result to unsuccessful ICO.
Advertising is very important as projects in ICO are start up projects.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:59:02 PM

If they are still not dead now, with the fact that you stated here about taking advantage, they will be really dead soon.
NO bounty hunters to promote their ICO will result to unsuccessful ICO.
Advertising is very important as projects in ICO are start up projects.
if IEO could give big profits percentages to investors , maybe ICO slowly will lefted by investors.ico could not give any guarantee when they will listing in exchanges.investors need certainity about it cause they want to moved into another projects that maybe will give them profits too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: