Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108008 times)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:48:31 PM

ICOs are really not dead, to find find out a legit ICO is what really matters or counts. yeah, most ICOs became scam projects and most are dead but ICOs in it real state is not dead. there are a lot of legit ICOs available out there and only proper research and hard work will land you at those places but replacing ICOs with IEOs is the the best in the actual sense because of its ability to reduce scam projects.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:43:55 AM

It's sad that some clgood projects failed due to ICO bad image, now that IEO operates, exchanges should not abuse it and really need to make sure that the project will serve it's purpose.
when there is data manipulation from exchange, it will make the IEO as bad as ICO. because the IEO sales system is actually very risky for data manipulation. maybe until now only sales in large exchanges have success ...

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:19:31 AM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?

In this time, it is not always the easiest things that will going to provide us the profit that we've wanted. What I can see that will goign to help us gain in this market is the ability and knowledge to trade, that is now our season to have our profit in this market. Though, there are ICOS but they are usually untrusted.
Distinctin

Activity: 2870
Merit: 652

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:47:18 AM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

In this time, it is not always the easiest things that will going to provide us the profit that we've wanted. What I can see that will goign to help us gain in this market is the ability and knowledge to trade, that is now our season to have our profit in this market. Though, there are ICOS but they are usually untrusted.

ICO project promise return but it's actually for long term.

Trading can give good return even in short term, and if we have the skills to properly read the market now and make decision, we should use that.
There's no sense of investing in ICO if you can make money taking advantage on the price volatility of the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:06:30 AM

Many ico failed to achieve what they really need in terms of funds ending up them exiting and scamming or refunding peoples money.The market season also contributes to icos failing and turning scam bitcoins price drops makes ico impossible to gather enough funds because of the falling value of bitcoin

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:18:20 AM

I don't think that ICO is dead now. True that IEO now is much popular rather than ICO so far, but for what is happening now IEO actually was now hot in the eyes or sight of SEC(Security Exchange Commission) because some of them are not register unto it, therefore there are some opportunist using IEO to collect more funds from the community. So for me ICO still a good one to get profit. 
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:25:00 AM

Everywhere there is fraud and the ICO has its risks, but I do not think that the ICO will simply disappear, as propodili and will be carried out.
AvaRoxanne

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:29:08 AM

Invest in IEO projects...The exchange will do the vetting for you....

Have you heard of FLEXA?

Check out its equivalent in SEA

They are almost offering the same platform...

IEO webpage: Wadz.io
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/WadzICO
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Wadz.Official/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wadz/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wadz.official/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wadz_Official?lang=en

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:34:38 AM

Its true there is a lot of scam project and ico seems to be dead by regulations. But i do think there is a new way to invest your money in cryptocurrency such as STO and IEO which  is more safer then ico.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:00:03 AM

ICO has not died yet, but I think they have lost some trust from investors because many projects are not serious, now new and serious projects are starting to move to the IEO system to show their seriousness in building projects but this is not too far from ICO
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:04:15 AM

Most of ico in 2018 were scams that caused investors' frustration. but now i think ico is much better. There are many potential projects and good development. ico will not die
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:22:08 AM

yes, most ICO projects are scams and few are successful so you must be careful before joining the ICO project, but don't despair because there are still a number of potential projects, and now what is gaining popularity is the IEO I think that is the new generation of ICO.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:35:07 AM

Sorry to hear ,ICOs have bad history of exit scams and only very few are able to at least deliver what they promise investors ,don't give up just be more careful next time ,make sure the ICO you picking has a working product like miracle telecom project ,you might want to check that out
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:40:12 AM

ICO are not dead but some time market become very tough due to which the sale of token become very slow and people get irritated because of the market fall so ICO become slow. As for me Crypto use is high in these days and we can use it every where in the world. I would like to see the IEO list and then i come and check the ICO details.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:41:00 AM

It is seem that ICOs are no longer coming as like in the year 2017 but in place of this IEOs are launching which is touting that between ICOs and the IEOs there is no more differences. Another thing is popular these days is STO which means Security Token Offering. This phenomenon are said that a legalised version of the token offering which will be guided by the Stock Market regulators.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:05:57 AM

No. Died only those projects that were fraudulent or those for which there were no real ideas and developments, the implementation of which was impossible.
The most of ICO's were funded for the belief technology and possibility of implementation even all i mean more than 99% of ICO's failed horribly . Now we cant believe in this . If we again start to invest on ICO we will loose another crypto momentum.
baja the furious

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:14:58 AM

Does anyone know what's going on with the project TokenLAB (LAB) ?
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:01:15 PM

almost all participants of cryptospace unanimously declare that they want the crypto to be everywhere, so that people will accept and start using cryptocurrencies, and then in one voice - START-UP projects die. My personal opinion is that any ICO is a future project, with living people, technologies, which is the whole cryptoindustry, and I believe that while the cryptoindustry is alive, the projects will also be alive, and the demand for them will only grow, as there are many more spheres human activity - untouched, not embraced, and there is no competition
Distinctin

Activity: 2870
Merit: 652

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:53:53 PM

No. Died only those projects that were fraudulent or those for which there were no real ideas and developments, the implementation of which was impossible.
The most of ICO's were funded for the belief technology and possibility of implementation even all i mean more than 99% of ICO's failed horribly . Now we cant believe in this . If we again start to invest on ICO we will loose another crypto momentum.

I still believe there are good projects in ICO, and because at this time it's hard to raise money in ICO, they will not be able to proceed it.
People with good idea that they can suppose to raise money in ICO will loss it's chance, and we loss that chance as well.
Only if they have the budget to raise funds through IEO will they have a chance to pursue the project, but exchange reputation do also matters here.

Does anyone know what's going on with the project TokenLAB (LAB) ?

Not familiar with this, and since it was not listed here https://coinmarketcap.com/, I presume it's not already in trading sites yet, so most of us won't know.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

most ICO projects end in a scam but are not for all ICO there are still many ICOs that benefit investors, all from the skills we choose good ICO so without the skill in ico it is better not to invest in ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: