Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108000 times)
Akonobea

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:17:37 PM

I cannot really say emphatically whether ICOs are dead but i think upcoming projects would prefer to raise money with the use of IEOs other than ICOs. These days that is the platform most projects are going with because most investors have lost high amounts of money when they invested into ICOs.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

ico will not die, but ico is only on the problem where ico is one of the things that might be doubted because many ico are scam and that makes investors hesitant to invest. so I think ico is still running only ico has a slight setback because there are ico scams
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

No, ICO is not dead like you said but just have a sleep and get recover for a while moment.
ICO need a time to clean the scam and fraud project, i believe that ICO will be back to normal again.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:11:49 PM

No, ICO is not dead like you said but just have a sleep and get recover for a while moment.
ICO need a time to clean the scam and fraud project, i believe that ICO will be back to normal again.
I don't see ICO scams can be reduced or lost. maybe ICO isn't dead, but we have to be more careful at every ICO, because I think the ICO will never be clean. after all, there are now more popular IEO alternatives and proven to be able to grow investment in crypto.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

As you know most of ICO's was scams and nowadays investors are not interested to invest in ICO's and new trend of IEO's is going well and investor are not investing in ICO's.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:22:27 PM

As you know most of ICO's was scams and nowadays investors are not interested to invest in ICO's and new trend of IEO's is going well and investor are not investing in ICO's.
You are really right about the fraud in the ICO market, but there are also successful ico projects that gave very good money to their investors, the ico market should definitely return and be more transparent.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:50:49 PM

ico hasn't died yet, I see there are still many ico projects that appear every day but at this time ico's reputation was very bad in the eyes of investors
so investors more trust IEO from ICO now

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:11:24 PM

You are really right about the fraud in the ICO market, but there are also successful ico projects that gave very good money to their investors, the ico market should definitely return and be more transparent.
yes, if you find a quality ICO then you will get many benefits from your participation in the project. but maybe now only 1/10 quality ICOs are able to succeed in its implementation.
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:12:38 PM

yes, if you find a quality ICO then you will get many benefits from your participation in the project. but maybe now only 1/10 quality ICOs are able to succeed in its implementation.
implementation doesnt mean they will get good price performance in this senseless market even a scam can give you a generous return
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:36:30 PM

at this age the ICO was in an feeble   shape, various ICOs stopped-up their selling   as they adage the cherry   marketplace. I get never adorned in ICO. I assume 't wish to capture   as well   even   danger.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

they changed the term to IEO now.. procedure is almost the same but the advantage is the coins is already in the exchange
Goodvin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:52:43 PM

Now it's not necessary to invest in ICO, there are too many risks and it is almost impossible to calculate such risks. It is better to participate as a bounty hunter.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀    
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:15:42 PM

they changed the term to IEO now.. procedure is almost the same but the advantage is the coins is already in the exchange
That's right, but the risk still remains to lose your investment.IEO is profitable to invest so far only on popular exchanges and still there is a risk.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:21:37 PM

If you participated in ICO from the aftermath of Bitcoin fall to its lowest price in 2018 then you might think ICO is dead, no I think they arent dead but Team of the various projects you taught are scams didn't raised the money needed to fulfill their promise in their whitepapers hence they needed to abandoned them. It was the same period, bounties were not payed by many projects because reaching half of soft cap was even problem with projects that were having good prospectus. I can predict that if bitcoins go up to 10,000 USD price and over, the interest in ICOs will pick up.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:30:22 PM

Yes they are, as all upcoming projects are now going for IEOs. Since this year, I can hardly see any project doing ICO,. The truth is, people always move with what they see, now after seeing that IEOs offers a better chance of raising funds project teams chose that path, on the Investors side since IEOs to an extent secures their investments they tend to move towards that direction too.

Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:33:56 PM

maybe in my opinion not all ICOs are really dead, there are also ICOs that are still developing and provide many benefits for us, but this is what is called dynamics in life and whatever it is we still have to gather a lot of information so that we don't continue to be haunted by misfortune.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:16:28 PM

in my opinion ,  ICO is gradually dying off due to a lot of scam ICO we have witnessed in the past even presently. Investors find it hard to invest in more ICO  because most of them who manage to get listed on Exchanges  sell below ICO price .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:37:18 PM

as long as ico runs well and ico can still be trusted by investors, I think ico will continue and not completely die, the proof is that ico that is growing well still continues to this day, what matters depends on the quality of the project and the project development team. in addition, I see that most investors switch to the IEO program.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:35:14 PM

ico isn't defunct, it's aloof that instantly   various   humans are not amenable   representing   forming ico a bunco. so I look   instantly   thither should be an ico rule that causes   regulation   whether ico buncos are illegal from existence   announced. this is a great   affair and buoy   keep off ico bunco.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:51:47 PM

A lot of the users are going to disagree with what you posted, but I am going to agree with your statement. There are far too many scams in the ICO sector and the community is not doing enough to counter it. That said, I am not that excited about the IEOs as well. Some of the less reputable exchanges such as Yobit recently came up with their own IEOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: