Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108000 times)
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

Actually there aren't ICOs no more, because IEO is more common and even those projects launching ICOs, they changed game plan and now they are laucnhing IEO. That's a pattern
There are still ICOs being held but overshadowed by the IEO, people everywhere talking about IEO discussing the IEO that have succesfully held and made a quite of ROI. It's not that ICO is going to extinct overnight, some people still favour ICO though but it can't be denied that IEO is selling like a hot cake.

yes,and that is also one of the reasons why many groups like the current IEO, including investors. on the other hand the risk of fraud in the IEO is also smaller than at the ICO. Even so, I am still convinced that the loss of ICO investor confidence now does not mean that the ICO is truly dead.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:13:15 AM

no, there are still some profitable ico maybe you should check my signature now, to invest ico you have to do a lot of research and don't join because of seeing friends or project trends

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:27:40 AM

I think that the ICO is no longer profitable for both the creators of the project and investors. ICO now can be compared with children who play in the sandbox. IEO make a profit ! Sale through the exchange gives confidence that the project will be traded on the platform where the IEO is conducted !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:36:11 AM

ico doesn't die, but only ico's popularity is shifted by ieo. ico has many problems including scam and fraud so I think this is competition ico and ieo. so ico still exists only ico starts to be displaced by ieo

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:46:26 PM

ICOs are not really dead and the fact that there have been cam ICO projects one after the other does not make all ICO projects scam. There are a lot of real or legit ICO projects out there but it takes those with sharp eyes to discover them. What do I mean by sharp eyes, it simply means the eyes that is ready to research and go deep into the ICO project from the founder to the last level of it all before entering or investing into any ICO project. Research and you will realize good ICO projects are still available.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
YoungIron

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

Investment in ICO is yet   extremely   venturesome   in arrears to the apart of the Crypto marketplace. I recommend you achieve   analysis   earlier   determinative to put in. And whether you buoy   move a great ICO Propose, you buoy   sure   create a large   profits.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:09:33 PM

I think that the ICO is no longer profitable for both the creators of the project and investors. ICO now can be compared with children who play in the sandbox. IEO make a profit ! Sale through the exchange gives confidence that the project will be traded on the platform where the IEO is conducted !

ICO no longer viable as a way for crowdfunding, IEO has really taken over the market and investors like it as they will see right away in an exchange after the sale is over. I don't know how the contract looks like between the team and the exchange but as there is an assurance it will be listed right after, that is very attractive to investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:49:13 PM

ico of line is not extremely   public as earlier, ieo is even   many   efficient   instantly, on the other hand I anticipate when thither   desire be a modern bullish tendency and anew   start   big   tariffs in the ico
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

ico doesn't die, but only ico's popularity is shifted by ieo. ico has many problems including scam and fraud so I think this is competition ico and ieo. so ico still exists only ico starts to be displaced by ieo
precisely. for now, of course the potential of ICO will be inferior to the IEO. so far, there is no prohibition to conduct ICO. it's just that, people today are more careful with ICO, because we know that many people use the system to cheat others.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:25:48 PM

I don't think so, because every day the ico project always appears in this forum and there are still many who need this. if it's a legitimate project, of course there are many who join. In fact, I personally still believe that ico really will not die until whenever ico will remain in this forum.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:34:07 PM

no, there are still some profitable ico maybe you should check my signature now, to invest ico you have to do a lot of research and don't join because of seeing friends or project trends

yeah, i see a few project that conducting an ICO in this day already reach the soft cap
and thats mean ICO is not dead, and still have a chance
maybe the popularity of ICO is now down, because a new crowdfunding methode already born and everyone called IEO

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:42:42 PM

Not all ico are scam and we ourselves must be more careful if we want to join the ico project at this time ..
At the core of all the projects we have to be more detailed with the team that is in it ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:04:33 PM
Merited by adjed (1)

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
ICO is not dead.  Much depends on the choice of the project, but there are a lot less really good companies, since this is a very laborious process, to bring the product to a successful exit.  For many reasons, projects just stop ICO.  If you spend more time searching and analyzing projects, your investment will be more likely to be profitable.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:54:08 PM

No, ICOs are not entirely dead but the rate of ICO reduced due to many previous scams which kept investors in the dark. We've seen ICOs which when looking at their white paper and ginger doing the ICO can be likened to a lion, but after the ICO they go solo like a puppy. They promise listing on exchanges but never list, that's bad. I think ICOs this year are better off than those of last year. DoIng proper research before any ICO investment is the key.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:48:37 PM

Certainly NOT! Actually there are still projects out there opting for ICOs against the new buzz IEOs. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Depending on what a project may need, they could either opt for IEOs or ICOs with each finding a common ground for successful fundraising. It is for this reason that it may be very difficult to completely eradicate ICOs.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:59:12 AM

The fact that one or several ICOs ended as scam projects does not mean ICOs are dead, they are really alive just that you have to be extra careful before this day light thieves take away your hard worked money. Conduct proper research, go for promising more than hype and never depend on ICO rating sites to make a decision, they will deceive you and won't tell you the truth. Do your own research and decide for yourself.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:02:07 AM

ICO are still alive and it won't be dead at this point of time as long as there is still remain people who believed in it including myself.
Besides, ICO, IEO or STO don't they are not differ to one another, they are all capable to be use by scammer people to scam the community, though IEO was trending now, but it doesn't mean ICO is useless anymore, of course not.
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:08:06 AM

Yes, now there are more and more scammers in the ICO. There is a big story when you invest in ICO. But some ICOs continue to bring good returns to their investors. There are few such ICOs now, but they exist. You need to have a lot of experience to choose the right ICO.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:24:27 AM

The peak of popularity and large earnings in the ICO has probably already passed. There are still ICO projects where you can earn, but you need to spend a lot of time and effort to find them.. now not 2017 of course )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:41:53 AM

Yes, now there are more and more scammers in the ICO. There is a big story when you invest in ICO. But some ICOs continue to bring good returns to their investors. There are few such ICOs now, but they exist. You need to have a lot of experience to choose the right ICO.
ICO now slowly but sure left by developers team and investors.they prefer joining in IEO that more profitable than ICO.some IEO already proved, and the trend keep continue.but it doesn't mean ICO die.there are few good ICO occur in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: