Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1469 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 189755 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:35:03 PM

One of the reason for cricket not being watched by too many people is duration to finish a match.
Lol, that's the reason why I can't watch cricket lately. Although I was captain of my local team on childhood but after being mature I have no enough patience to watch cricket game. I can't remember name which country blocked cricket due to duration. However, I love to know result instead of watch full cricket game.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:42:28 PM

One of the reason for cricket not being watched by too many people is duration to finish a match.
Lol, that's the reason why I can't watch cricket lately. Although I was captain of my local team on childhood but after being mature I have no enough patience to watch cricket game. I can't remember name which country blocked cricket due to duration. However, I love to know result instead of watch full cricket game.

This is somewhat true. Specially after the introduction of T20 matches, ODI feels like a long time to be in front of the TV.
We might even move towards even a shorter format with maybe less number of players. Say a 10 over game with just 6 players to play and field.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 04:16:58 PM

some countries are exception such as China, Myanmar, Japan, Korea, Iran as far as i know.
And for this reason, they are having very bad time consistently, look at their scores against Maldive, Nepal, Myanmar, Singapore. They always had a low score like 30, 36, etc. Lol. It will take a huge time for China to be established in cricket.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/team/_/id/70/china/
China being a leader on most of the sports lacking on cricket is unbelievable. Soon we can expect some of the leading cricketers around the world to coach the Chinese cricket team. They won't prefer Indian cricketers as there is some conflict on the border issue... Lol Wink

The problem here is that cricket is not an Olympic sport. The Chinese government (and the majority of the governments around the world) don't supports sports that are not part of the Olympics. On the other hand, the Olympic sports receive a lot of funding and grants from the government. And this is exactly the reason why FIFA pushed very hard to get football included in the Olympics. Financially, it was a loss making exercise for FIFA. But in the long term, it proved to be an intelligent tactic, to spread the popularity of football. 
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 04:32:52 PM

One of the reason for cricket not being watched by too many people is duration to finish a match. However T20 matches are helping cricket to get more exposure. But for a real cricket fan, Test and ODIs are the best format and satisfactory to watch.

The older generation consider that the only form of cricket is test match because in that you can judge the true capability of a cricketer but I've seen that so many times the matches end up with no result. T20 puts too much pressure on the cricketers and doesn't give them anytime to settle down and hence we see that atleast 2 wickets fall in the first 7-8 overs as even the openers want to start scoring for the second over itself. But IPL has changed things in India where we get to see great batsmen all in one team. I still remember how Delhi Daredevils had 5 batsmen that were the best cricketers coming together from different countries.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:44:56 PM

The problem here is that cricket is not an Olympic sport.
For this to happen ICC need to be creative, these days T-20 seems like a long game so will go with @Tipstar suggestion of T-10 match. England is doing some R&D with T-10 format, But when it comes to implementing in Global level, India will take care of it just like they did with the T-20 format.

The bottom line is, finish one game within the 2-3 hour timeline if you want to attract viewers/participation globally.

Btw when it comes to Test cricket, for some games even 5 days are not enough Cheesy . sharing some interesting story.

Time Less Test Match

Friday, 3 March 1939
Today marks the anniversary of the longest cricket test match in history. The game was played between South Africa and England in Durban. The game continued until the 14 March - 9 days in total. England needed 41 runs to win at the close of the 9th day, but the match was drawn because the English players had to leave to catch their boat back to England.

Due to the draw result, and the length of this match, it is often referred to as the 'timeless' test, and the only one of its kind in history.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:59:57 PM

For this to happen ICC need to be creative, these days T-20 seems like a long game so will go with @Tipstar suggestion of T-10 match. England is doing some R&D with T-10 format, But when it comes to implementing in Global level, India will take care of it just like they did with the T-20 format.

The bottom line is, finish one game within the 2-3 hour timeline if you want to attract viewers/participation globally.

Btw when it comes to Test cricket, for some games even 5 days are not enough Cheesy . sharing some interesting story.
This is an awesome idea. T-10 cricket would be just as epic as T-20 cricket if you ask me. I can imagine a new version of IPL with 10 overs already where every batsman would go for big shots from the first ball itself.

However, I still feel that T-20 is the most optimal format overall in terms of time and entertainment value which is why it would remain my favorite. Also, I have observed that bowlers are at their best in test Cricket generally.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:12:55 PM

It was said that USA/CANADA once banned cricket due to the duration but I'm not sure how much truth it is. It was a fun to say in our local. However, although test is the longest format, I enjoy test more than any other format.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:33:29 PM

It was said that USA/CANADA once banned cricket due to the duration but I'm not sure how much truth it is. It was a fun to say in our local. However, although test is the longest format, I enjoy test more than any other format.
I love to play cricket but i really do not have the patience or time to watch test match cricket for my age, i used to watch them as a kid not when there are much bigger things in your life to achieve Cheesy. Not sure any country banning cricket because of its duration.

It is a fact that people watch sports as an entertainment and in a competitive world people cannot spend more time to watch a sport leaving behind everything which could dent their career and that is the biggest obstacle of cricket. There is no sport that has a bigger time frame to know the result than cricket.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:28:10 PM

I was surprised to see Nepal lose to Qatar and they lost badly, they started off nicely with both opening batsman getting starts but once the first wicket fell it went downhill from there as they couldn't put any partnerships together. The middle/lower order batted poorly and were only able to set a low target of 122 runs. Qatar didn't start all that well but they were able to form partnerships which helped them get the win. Now today's match between Malaysia and Nepal will be interesting as Nepal need to win to stay alive in the tournament.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:03:44 PM

Now today's match between Malaysia and Nepal will be interesting as Nepal need to win to stay alive in the tournament.
How you are able to watch those matches, is it telecasted in any television channels or is it streaming online, if that is the case i would like to watch those matches when i have time and mostly everyone would like to know about those details on how to view them.

England is facing Ireland for a test match which starts tomorrow and Jason Roy is making his test debut which is the most interesting part about this match. If there is no rain England will be trashing them for good  Cheesy.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:16:00 PM

I love to play cricket but i really do not have the patience or time to watch test match cricket for my age, i used to watch them as a kid not when there are much bigger things in your life to achieve Cheesy.
You don't need to watch a whole 5 days match for enjoying. Get updated with the first 3 innings, I bet you will be excited to watch the 4th innings unless the match is one-sided one. I watch last innings most of the time if I am free.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:04:36 AM

Now today's match between Malaysia and Nepal will be interesting as Nepal need to win to stay alive in the tournament.
How you are able to watch those matches, is it telecasted in any television channels or is it streaming online, if that is the case i would like to watch those matches when i have time and mostly everyone would like to know about those details on how to view them.
You can try crichd.com in order to watch all available matches online. They have livestream for most of the matches. I'm not sure about Malaysia matches though, but it should be. They find out a channel at least.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:35:34 AM

You don't need to watch a whole 5 days match for enjoying. Get updated with the first 3 innings, I bet you will be excited to watch the 4th innings unless the match is one-sided one. I watch last innings most of the time if I am free.
I am not saying i hate watching test cricket, i really love to see great battles and i remember many great battles which i have witnessed live throughout the late 80s and the earlier 2000s as there were many incredible bowlers as well as batsmen and it was a joy to see them battle, but now everything is batsmen friendly and there is no battle, the last competitive battle i remember is the Ashes in 2005 where England won when Andrew Flintoff played some incredible cricket with the bat and ball and i watched the entire battle and then when Mitchell Johnson was firing in 155 km constantly in 2014 Ashes and white washed England 5-0, i watched the highlights. Other than that i could not remember any great test battles in recent memories.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 11:02:26 AM by erikalui

Pakistan did defeat India and won the T-20 championship in recent years.

Pakistan has never won the any T20 championship playing against India: https://www.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/list-of-world-cup-matches-between-india-and-pakistan-1558959408-1

They have won the world cup in 2009 when they were playing against Sri Lanka.

@erikalui : I guess haunebu referring to the champions trophy final defeat.

That was an ODI then and not T20.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

@haunebu : it's very clear that other poster is not making any sense and clearly a signature spam. If someone reports his post then your reply will be delete along with his posts. Recently happened with pffrt, royce and me where someone deliberately reported pffrt posts in cricketing thread.

So make sure you are not quoting any useless comment  in cricketing thread.

@erikalui : I guess haunebu referring to the champions trophy final defeat.

@royse and everyone : guys do you think that we need dedicated thread for test cricket? If yes then some senior member please open new thread for "Test cricket "  main thread doesn't look good with big flag and spam.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:32:58 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 10:45:57 AM by Royse777

~snip~
@royse and everyone : guys do you think that we need dedicated thread for test cricket? If yes then some senior member please open new thread for "Test cricket "  main thread doesn't look good with big flag and spam.
Lately I was thinking the same.

We have a dedicated thread for T20 now (I wish I could make it self mod, We need a separate thread for Test and ODI too. The main concern about the main thread is that the big flag which really do not look good however we all have to admit that it served it's purpose.  

Edit:
I believe in taking action besides discussing :-)

ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]
Test Cricket Predication and Discussion Thread [self - mod]
I hope we have everything for cricket now :-)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:41:09 AM

~snip~
Lately I was thinking the same.

We have a dedicated thread for T20 now (I wish I could make it self mod, We need a separate thread for Test and ODI too. The main concern about the main thread is that the big flag which really do not look good however we all have to admit that it served it's purpose.  

Yeah it's looks like mega spam thread  to others tbh and I am up for it if dedicated threads comes in play for all 3 formats.
 Like you said We can't make self mod thread in gambling.  If not then can we discuss this with the main moderator? Don't know much about it so clueless and am not meta guy Cheesy

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:47:50 AM

~snip~
Yeah it's looks like mega spam thread  to others tbh and I am up for it if dedicated threads comes in play for all 3 formats.
 Like you said We can't make self mod thread in gambling.  If not then can we discuss this with the main moderator? Don't know much about it so clueless and am not meta guy Cheesy

Done!

And both are self moderated topic now. It's a shame that I did not have this in mind when I created this T20 topic.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:58:21 AM

~snip~

Done!

And both are self moderated topic now. It's a shame that I did not have this in mind when I created this T20 topic.

Great, thanks and make sure you are adding all thread links in  this thread's OP too.

Now it's all up to posters what they actually want and I hope everyone will take this initiative in a positive manner.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:11:57 AM

~snip~
I hope everyone will take this initiative in a positive manner.
I hope the same too.

I felt bad recently when I saw a lot of Pffrt's post were deleted with other users too and I think most of this posts were form our cricketing discussion topics. Some of the posts were 100% on topic and there were no doubt that those were spam but it is how it is.

So, keeping this in mind I made the both new topics self moderated. And as I mentioned earlier, please PM me with the link if anyone find any spammy post so that I can delete them. Let's keep this community (very small cricket community) clean and protected.

Cheers

Edit: Guys check this out ( Our world champions LOL) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5168384.msg51933795#msg51933795

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1469 »
  Print  

Jump to: