Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:19:06 AM

Of course the strategy change needs to be done because the current market situation is not profitable, you can find ways or ideas on how in the current conditions you can still benefit even if it's small, rather than you don't get any results from the trade you are doing

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 04:22:10 AM

Of course the strategy change needs to be done because the current market situation is not profitable, you can find ways or ideas on how in the current conditions you can still benefit even if it's small, rather than you don't get any results from the trade you are doing
I think most people will continue to hold their assets. there are some suggestions for selling asset losses and starting to trade daily to get for each day, but not everyone has that ability. we must know, all the possibilities and risks that can occur.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:59:40 AM

The situation is very difficult and in recent days the market has declined again. We are still very confused about the condition of the Crypto market. Strategy changes must indeed exist and daily trading may be the best. Daily trading can only provide small profits, but if it can be gradual, it will also be very profitable.
the market is still in poor condition, making it difficult to get big profits.
we must be clever in determining strategies so that it makes it easier for us to do any business.

getting a smaller profit is better than nothing, so do everything including trading every day so you can get results, maybe better.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:31:29 AM

No, i keep hold my asset and wait until all gonna be all right again.
I don't know when market will grow up again but i will wait.
If i sell now i get a big loss.
Hope this year, market will grow.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:03:57 AM
Merited by Viscore (1)

That's the right strategy and I agree with it.
I am also holding my coins and tokens and will wait until a new bull run will be born.

No one knows, even the whales, our faith relies on the development of the market, if there is a major development then the time will come that the value will increase, while holding we have to be patience and keep our trust high.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:23:03 AM

Better not selling in this bear market. Market condition still uncertain and i think hold is best option. If we are able to be patient and survive in bear market, i am believe we will gain big profits in the future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:45:27 AM

I've bought some EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos
How do you think, should I sell it in the nearest future?
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:54:33 AM

I've bought some EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos
How do you think, should I sell it in the nearest future?
if in the near future you get enough profit, please sell it.
so you have to monitor it often so you understand and don't miss a good moment.

a good strategy will make it easier for you to do business, so you must be good at making strategies, because strategy is also important.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:15:00 AM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
You can change the strategy, if you see that we are in bear market stop buying (long) and start selling (short) your cryptocurrencies. And again buy them all if crypto hit the bottom. There is the best entry point for you, but it is very very difficult to catch it  Cheesy.

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:23:05 AM

In trading, one need to be dynamic. You follow the trend. You must not stick to your plan always. There are many forces controlling the market: Forces of demand and supply, news, rumours etc. For you to be on the winning side, you must be flexible. 
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:57:32 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

Just by holding coins in this bear market won't producing much profit, unless you hold it for very long time.
There are some movements price in the market, even in bear market. So the best choice to make profit is trading on the market i guess.
Just holding will definitely not yield much profit but at least it save the coin holder from deep losses because it not everyone that can make a successful trade when the market is in a bearish trend and the best such person can do is to hold his breath while watching the market closely for any better opportunities.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

You can always gain benefits in the cryptocurrency market if you follow one rule which is the investment at all time low.
This is something that can help you make at least nominal profits regardless of the fall in the market.
Look at those people who invested in 2013. They spent $150 per Bitcoin and if they are still holding, they can make more than $4k if they sell/trade their coins. So yeah change if strategy is very important provided you walk with the market.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:41:53 PM

I am sure that there is a very big problem in the fact that today you have for a correct understanding of the situation. Today you need not just to change the old strategy. Today you need to be able to correctly select this very strategy and correctly analyze information.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:02:41 PM

Change of strategic way in cryptocurrency is indeed right now because tbe past strategies cant work if the condition of cryptocurrency is like this downfall you need to adjust your way on how you manage risk and how to deal with it to have a good way of earning .
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:56:12 AM

Why don't you change it.
What you have said is right, is good to change strategy when you’re losing, but you might change strategy and still be losing. I think if someone is losing what they have to do is find out where the mistake is coming from, if they are able to know where the mistake is coming from they will be able to correct the problem. So it doesn’t have to do with just changing your strategy, you have to dictate the problem.

I am sure that there is a very big problem in the fact that today you have for a correct understanding of the situation. Today you need not just to change the old strategy. Today you need to be able to correctly select this very strategy and correctly analyze information.
That’s it, not just looking for another strategy. Another thing that can cause this is when one is trading the wrong coins, I mean buying the cheap coins. Especially newbies are fond of this, they buy cheap coins that promises to get better within a short while, lol. I’m not trying to say that buying ICOs is bad, but if you don’t know what you’re are doing you better stay clear from it than do what you don’t know.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:09:36 AM

Why don't you change it.

A good strategy is needed. It's like a war and you also have to be brave enough to take risks. I agree if you trade every day because it's fortunately small and if you continue to get profit, of course you will get big profits.

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 09:55:16 AM

It is necessary to constantly change the strategy, taking into account the peculiarities of the market. It’s impossible to stick to any plan if something goes wrong. We must be prepared for any situation and be able to make quick decisions.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:06:39 AM

Well i believe that changing of strategy is really needed on crypto, specially we don't have a control of the market price and it is always unstable. So I think we need to always change the strategy because strategy always depend on the market price. Because everytime when the market is on dip we need to buy some more and hold. And if the price on high w e need to sell for profit.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:19:58 AM

The change of strategy has happed a half year ago. When big investors have realised that it is going to be hard to speculate on such a poor market, they started to buy a lot of altcoins, because prices are still really great.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 11:47:40 AM

Well i believe that changing of strategy is really needed on crypto, specially we don't have a control of the market price and it is always unstable. So I think we need to always change the strategy because strategy always depend on the market price. Because everytime when the market is on dip we need to buy some more and hold. And if the price on high w e need to sell for profit.
Certainly, it is best to move according to the situation, sometimes even not to move. And if you can build your strategy according to the situation, you will be in a better position than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: