Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:59:06 PM

As a human being mistake wil definitely occur but mistake should be corrected immediately and try to avoid such mistake. Have made a lot of mistake in cryptocurrency which has leads me to grater height and have achieved more through my mistake.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:49:39 PM

Our mistakes make us stronger, we should not be afraid to make mistakes, especially in the cryptocurrency, because this sphere is very young and everybody is wrong here. We make mistakes and learn from them lessons that will help us in the future.
If you make mistakes about which all investors have long been warned, it is not the acquisition of experience, but the most banal stupidity, but quite another thing when a unique mistake was made, there is really need to learn and draw conclusions
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:04:14 PM

Someone who cannot risk trying cannot make something happen. Even majority of of the inventors do mistakes and failed at the initial stage. Making mistakes at the initial stage will only make one gain more experiences and learn from the past mistakes. Risk takers and usually the money makers.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:15:21 PM

To risk in the world of cryptocurrency is a common thing that happens almost every day. And every time you risk, you get experience in this area, so don't be afraid to take risks and make mistakes.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:20:30 PM

I believe all of us when we witnessing our money loss slowly every minutes will be affraid and making wrong decisions, and that is something we must take before investing in cryptocurrency, a risky work, i personally think we will have more experiences and get back up with more profit in the future.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:01:59 PM

I always try to make my investments or trades based on my research and analyses and best of my knowledge.
If that is the case I have nothing to regret later on, as mistakes and wrong decisions are the part of the this business.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:54:29 PM

Yes, in general, this is the most important wish that can be given, do not be afraid to make mistakes, and this applies not only to cryptocurrencies, but in general, everything in life.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:09:52 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I have a question in my mind, since the topic is about mistakes, what if your mistake is, you don't abide with the rules and regulation? For example, here on bitcointalk, you are banned because you've break a rule, one mistake right? If you are going to create an account again, that's another rule break, then how come can you return to the biggest crypto community again?
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:38:00 PM

I try not to be upset by the mistakes I have made. I think these errors give me a very good experience. I am fully confident that this experience will give me the opportunity to earn a lot in the future. I try to be optimistic.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:47:30 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

yeah everyone will make mistakes, first when trading cryptocurrency I always make a mistake like selling cryptocurrency when it's not right, just relax guys make a mistake is a normal thing because you can learn from it

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:48:00 PM

Mistakes is a common things which is happened in every human being life. But i think it's one type of part of lesson our life. I have a lot of mistakes in cryptocurrency i know that which is never will be recover but i learning many important things.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:18:34 PM

Mistakes is a common things which is happened in every human being life. But i think it's one type of part of lesson our life. I have a lot of mistakes in cryptocurrency i know that which is never will be recover but i learning many important things.
mistakes are generally good, through them we learn. But it should not be a mistake, when I pressed the wrong button, either because of fatigue or rush, everything should be weighed. so you don't blame anyone.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

Mistakes will lead us in the right direction, because mistakes will make a better experience because if you want to do the same thing you will do it more carefully.
and if there are errors in cryptocurrency it is natural, because you will not always be profitable and will not always be harmed, mistakes will make you a wise person in dealing with unpredictable market situations and you will act correctly because of mistakes that make you smarter .

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:42:49 PM

Mistakes can make as our lesson to learn many things. In cryptocurrency world there is always a second time around so never be afraid of making a mistakes nor failed on something you are working with, be it your owned guide for you to make it right in your next moved.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

Mistakes can make as our lesson to learn many things. In cryptocurrency world there is always a second time around so never be afraid of making a mistakes nor failed on something you are working with, be it your owned guide for you to make it right in your next moved.
opportunity will never be there a second time. they come once, if there's another chance it's a different situation. stay focused, learn from experience, and take advantage of the market situation.

Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:51:48 PM

not at all because everything has a reason, including in the crypto world everything starts with mistakes and learns to get better. if we are afraid of making mistakes we will continue to be in such a position, so let's do something we don't know even though that might be the worst. Do not be afraid!
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

We also gain a lot of knowledge and experience from mistakes that help us better understand and avoid future mistakes. Part of what makes life interesting sometimes is some of the challenges we face, how we can handle them, their impact on our lives and our transactions. , as well as the final result after speaking and doing.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

Basically it's true, everyone must have made a mistake. And it is also true that you should never be afraid to make mistakes. In crypto, of course everyone has made their own mistakes, I have also experienced that. Actually I once thought, I will not make a mistake in this crypto. But in reality it is true, mistakes are important to be better in the future.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:22:44 PM

not at all because everything has a reason, including in the crypto world everything starts with mistakes and learns to get better. if we are afraid of making mistakes we will continue to be in such a position, so let's do something we don't know even though that might be the worst. Do not be afraid!
You're right, you should never be afraid to make mistakes, our whole life is built on mistakes, after which we learn a lesson, as well as in cryptocurrency, we make mistakes and learn from them

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:52:05 PM

In every mistakes there is a lesson learn every time we face this trials. So instead of frustration, or disappointment to feel this let us make this mistakes as a tools to become more positive to get our main goal here in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: