Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 05:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EarnBet.io | No KYC Casino | 62.5% Rakeback • Highest Rebate 💎  (Read 45432 times)
SquirrelJulietGarden
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1004


SIG-7DA3CCE6AD


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 08:08:49 AM
 #4121

Perhaps he is honest, innocent, and had no idea that what he was doing could get him into problems. On the other hand, It could also be premeditated. People can choose to believe him or not. His biggest problem now is whether the casino and the decision-makers are going to care whether the terms violations happened because of bad intentions or just a lack of knowledge about the company network and configuration.
If the use of account on casino is normal like other users, only that violation can be considered as without bad intention, and just because of lack of knowledge, then the final decision can be a little bit soft.

If the account activities show some extra violations or abuse against the casino, the case will eventually end with a harsh decision against the user. There is no way for the user to appeal it successfully, as intentionally breaking term by term, and abuse a casino will surely not be tolerated.

Usually casino does not rely on only one violation to suddenly terminate an account and take action against user fund.

elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 12:09:24 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2026, 06:27:13 PM by Mitchell
 #4122

First of all, I’m sorry because I said I wouldn’t comment here again until I had an update, but I feel that some users are now trying to publicly blame me for things that are not actually what happened, so I feel I have to defend myself.

EarnBet has accused me of using a VPN/proxy. My explanation was that I was using my work computer and that I was not aware of the way the network was configured. I use this computer practically as a personal computer as well, and I spend around 80% of my computer time using it.

Some of the comments here are creating hypothetical scenarios that simply do not reflect my situation. For example, the idea that my boss could somehow “catch me gambling” or that I was gambling secretly at work. My employer does not care what we do on our computers as long as our work gets done.

Regarding the multi-accounting concern, that is also not realistic in my particular workplace. Almost everyone there is middle-aged or older, with the exception of me, and if any of them gamble, it would most likely be through a local gambling website advertised on television. There is no reason for me to assume that other employees were using the same casino.

And regarding the claim that I deliberately failed to mention that I was using a work computer: of course I did not mention it initially. Why would I? From my perspective, what I was doing was completely normal. I was using a computer that I regularly use, and I had no reason to believe that its network configuration could potentially trigger a VPN/proxy restriction.

I have also used other major casinos recommended on this forum with exactly the same computer and network configuration, and I have never had any issue whatsoever because of it.

Let's also be realistic about the T&Cs argument. How many ordinary players, when registering at an online casino, read every single clause and then start checking their computer's network configuration to determine whether their IP might technically be classified as a proxy or VPN?

My gambling was legitimate, and I have already provided the betting history in this thread.

There is another point that I think is very important.

I had exactly the same network configuration throughout the entire period, from my very first deposit until my final deposit. So if this configuration was such a serious violation that it justified confiscating my entire balance, why was my account allowed to continue operating normally?

Why was it not an issue with my first deposit?

Why was it not an issue with my second deposit?

Why was it not an issue with my third deposit?

Why was it not an issue with any of the subsequent deposits?

The problem only arose when I attempted to withdraw my entire balance.


And again, I want to emphasize that the casino's accusation against me is specifically related to VPN/proxy usage. They have not accused me of fraudulent betting, bonus abuse, multi-accounting, collusion, or anything else. My bets were legitimate, and my winnings were generated through legitimate play.

So the actual question is very simple:

Do you really believe that unknowingly using a work computer with a network configuration that the player did not control is sufficient justification for confiscating $35,000 in legitimate winnings, particularly when the casino accepted all of the deposits and allowed the account to operate normally until the withdrawal was requested?

I'm currently allowing the ADR process to take its course, so I don't want to prejudge the outcome. But I think people should look at the actual facts rather than creating hypothetical scenarios about my boss, my workplace, or supposed intentions that have never been established.

Everyone is free to have their own opinion about what I did.



Perhaps he is honest, innocent, and had no idea that what he was doing could get him into problems. On the other hand, It could also be premeditated. People can choose to believe him or not. His biggest problem now is whether the casino and the decision-makers are going to care whether the terms violations happened because of bad intentions or just a lack of knowledge about the company network and configuration.
If the use of account on casino is normal like other users, only that violation can be considered as without bad intention, and just because of lack of knowledge, then the final decision can be a little bit soft.

If the account activities show some extra violations or abuse against the casino, the case will eventually end with a harsh decision against the user. There is no way for the user to appeal it successfully, as intentionally breaking term by term, and abuse a casino will surely not be tolerated.

Usually casino does not rely on only one violation to suddenly terminate an account and take action against user fund.

Finally, someone with some common sense. Reading the latest opinions, I was starting to think I was in a madhouse. Thank you.

In this case, as far as I understand, the only accusation against me is that I used a proxy/VPN. I haven’t been accused of any other abusive behavior or violations of the terms. And all of this happened when I tried to withdraw my 35,000 balance.
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 01:28:39 PM
 #4123

~ It seems EarnBet doesn't wanna change that anytime soon. Probably their way of preventing money laundering?
I don't know what they will do. But I can see that the EarnBet representative has changed their forum name recently Grin. Now it is 'EarnBet Team' from 'EOSBet'. Anyway, a massive change or upgrade is needed in the payment system of EarnBet. Besides adding more cryptocurrencies, the EarnBet team also has to add more network options for USDT and some other cryptos.
Cryptomultiplier
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 318



View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 08:30:02 PM
 #4124

~ It seems EarnBet doesn't wanna change that anytime soon. Probably their way of preventing money laundering?
I don't know what they will do. But I can see that the EarnBet representative has changed their forum name recently Grin. Now it is 'EarnBet Team' from 'EOSBet'. Anyway, a massive change or upgrade is needed in the payment system of EarnBet. Besides adding more cryptocurrencies, the EarnBet team also has to add more network options for USDT and some other cryptos.
I wonder how the Earnbet team managed to change their name unless they created a new account here, but I saw it though and thought it as a bold move to become more visible and present in this forum.
At least those gamblers who have issues can easily reach their team here for quicker response and resolution and it shows how much growth Earnbet has gained over the months and it's a sign to show accountability and integrity of service .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████
 
EARNBET 
 
████████████████████████
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

HIGHEST
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
|
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
 
🜲

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
[PLAY NOW]
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 09:21:29 PM
 #4125

I wonder how the Earnbet team managed to change their name unless they created a new account here, but I saw it though and thought it as a bold move to become more visible and present in this forum.
They didn't create a new account. If you take a look at their profile, you will see that the account was created on 10 December, 2018. It's the same account with a new username. Admins can change usernames of accounts. Theymos and Cyrus have that option. It's not something they often do and there has to be a good and valid reason to warrant a name change.

At least those gamblers who have issues can easily reach their team here for quicker response and resolution...
The EarnBet representative on this forum isn't the quickest to respond to user comments and posts. You will rarely see them post in this thread or anywhere else.
Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:57:37 AM
 #4126

Other than a scam accusation thread here and askgamblers, what is CH that gets referenced here?

Didn't want to have to but their email response seems there is nothing else I can do.
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 06:47:19 AM
 #4127

Other than a scam accusation thread here and askgamblers, what is CH that gets referenced here?
CH is Contest Hunters > https://contesthunters.com/
It was initially created for prediction contents and similar promotions but at one point they introduced a Disputes & Scam Reports section.
holydarkness is the mediator there. You will probably recognize the name from both this thread and the discussions in the Scam Accusation board. Generally, if you have created a dispute on one platform, for example, AskGamblers, then CH won't mediate the same thing on their site. It's either one or the other. It's best that he explains this to you if that's the route you want to take, though.
hd49728
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1391



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 07:46:38 AM
 #4128

CH is Contest Hunters > https://contesthunters.com/
It was initially created for prediction contents and similar promotions but at one point they introduced a Disputes & Scam Reports section.
holydarkness is the mediator there. You will probably recognize the name from both this thread and the discussions in the Scam Accusation board. Generally, if you have created a dispute on one platform, for example, AskGamblers, then CH won't mediate the same thing on their site. It's either one or the other. It's best that he explains this to you if that's the route you want to take, though.
holydarkness is a forum member with deep knowledge and experience in gambling and over years, that user has built up his reputation as one of best, if not the best, forum mediator in gambling scam accusations and disputes.

If the user who in needs of dispute and support, is still doubtful about capability of holydarkness, he can look at holydarkness' threads and past works.
Scam Accusation Cases Against Betting Platform on The Forum (v.2.26.9.2). It's the lively thread.
[LIST] Scam Accusation Cases Against Betting Platform on The Forum. This thread was closed.

The user can open a dispute at Contest Hunter, then leave a link in the first thread, then holydarkness and forum community can follow up easily.

swedishsnus
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 02:24:49 PM
 #4129

Anybody has gotten any withdrawals from them in the last days?

I have a withdrawal pending for several days, support says that they have opened a ticket about it, but they tell me there is no timeframe regarding the withdrawal or ticket review. When I checked the address that sent me the previous withdrawals, I see that there hasn't been any payments for past 3days

Not some huge amounts, total ~800$ stuck there, made few deposits and withdrawals, first ones were quite instant, but after I won few hundred no more withdrawals  Cry
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 03:35:01 PM
Merited by Shishir99 (1)
 #4130

~ Didn't want to have to but their email response seems there is nothing else I can do.
Earnbet isn't available at Askgamblers. So, you can submit a dispute on ContestHunters if you haven't submitted a complaint about this on any other mediators. Maybe you will get some response from the Earnbet team with the involvement of the mediators. There are two active complaints against Earnbet on ContestHunters, where one of them is in progress.

~snip~ When I checked the address that sent me the previous withdrawals, I see that there hasn't been any payments for past 3days ~
Which crypto have you withdrawn from Earnbet? Have you placed bets on sports events?
swedishsnus
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 04:50:05 PM
 #4131

~snip~ When I checked the address that sent me the previous withdrawals, I see that there hasn't been any payments for past 3days ~
Which crypto have you withdrawn from Earnbet? Have you placed bets on sports events?
[/quote]

Used TRON for deposit and also withdrawal.

Yes I placed few sportsbets
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 05:26:01 PM
 #4132

Used TRON for deposit and also withdrawal.
In that case, the issue could be related to your betting activity. Most probably their odds provider has flagged your account. I don't think there are any issues with the payment system. Users rarely play with TRC20 USDT at Earnbet. That's why the number of outgoing transactions is too low from their USDT (TRC20) hot wallet address. My assumption could be wrong here, and I hope you receive your withdrawal if there is nothing wrong.

Edit: The issue could be related to insufficient funds in their hot wallet address if your withdrawal is in TRX. I can see that EarnBet TRON wallet address has only 58 TRX now.
swedishsnus
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 06:14:00 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 04:10:45 PM by swedishsnus
 #4133

Used TRON for deposit and also withdrawal.
In that case, the issue could be related to your betting activity. Most probably their odds provider has flagged your account. I don't think there are any issues with the payment system. Users rarely play with TRC20 USDT at Earnbet. That's why the number of outgoing transactions is too low from their USDT (TRC20) hot wallet address. My assumption could be wrong here, and I hope you receive your withdrawal if there is nothing wrong.

Edit: The issue could be related to insufficient funds in their hot wallet address if your withdrawal is in TRX. I can see that EarnBet TRON wallet address has only 58 TRX now.

Yes, I checked it also and their wallet is close to empty. What is really strange is the supports communication, that there is no timeframe to get answer to my ticket and no timeframes for withdrawals also.

I checked and also I can see that the address that I deposited to, has never been touched, so the 1940 TRX that were my total deposits are just sitting there, and no other TRX transactions from their hot wallet also, just one USDT TRC20 payment was sent few min ago, which is only payment from there in past 5 days. Also still radio silence from the support regarding my withdrawal


23.09 update: Today I got one 100 TRX withdrawal, but one 800 TRX and 250 TRX withdrawal had status error and the money did not also come back to my balance. Checked their wallet, there was money there now. So made 4 small withdrawals of 250+250+250+400  which were paid out immediately automatically. So now just a matter of getting the 800+250 TRX that is missing ( as expected they opened a ticket about it and promised to contact me, no contact still also regarding the previous ticket  Roll Eyes ) But even getting half of the money tht I had on the account is good progress

24.09 Good news. They cancelled the withdrawals with status: Error and I managed to withdraw everything so everything worked out good!
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 04:05:33 PM
 #4134

Deadwood R.I.P by Nolimit City is the next slot game that spat out a massive win for one player. The person bought 6 Salvation Spins for €150. For a while it didn't look like it would pay off. But in the fifth free spin the player triggered the maximum payout of 100,000x the bet. Incredible.

As always, you can watch the replay here:
https://x.com/EarnBetCasino/status/2102499509817270664
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 05:57:26 PM
 #4135

~ 24.09 Good news. They cancelled the withdrawals with status: Error and I managed to withdraw everything so everything worked out good!
That's great! Don't forget to check the hot wallet address balance of Earnbet before making your next deposit Wink. Anyway, we see complaints related to pending withdrawals occasionally against them for different reasons. But this is the first time when I found that their hot wallet was empty. I hope you won't face the same issue again here.
julerz12
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 01:17:45 AM
 #4136

24.09 Good news. They cancelled the withdrawals with status: Error and I managed to withdraw everything so everything worked out good!
Good to know, and thanks for sharing updates on your concern. I've checked their disputes on ContestHunters, and 1 dispute poster there was recently marked as resolved, too https://contesthunters.com/disputes/33
At least now, we know EarnBet is doing their part in resolving these issues that arose in the past few weeks.
Now that only leaves us with these cases:
The 15+ ETH withdrawal error complaint of elgonzavalp9 and another1.8 ETH withdrawal error of Eladzis.
EnzoRomeII also made a complaint, but since he hasn't posted any proof or follow-up (screenshots and all that), I don't know if it's real.

~snip~
Everyone is free to have their own opinion about what I did.
Retained the only thing that's relevant in that long post. Cheesy
Anyways, you might want to follow up on your dispute claim on ContestHunters; the mediator there is waiting for your response (for 6 days now).  Wink

elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:11:43 PM
 #4137

24.09 Good news. They cancelled the withdrawals with status: Error and I managed to withdraw everything so everything worked out good!
Good to know, and thanks for sharing updates on your concern. I've checked their disputes on ContestHunters, and 1 dispute poster there was recently marked as resolved, too https://contesthunters.com/disputes/33
At least now, we know EarnBet is doing their part in resolving these issues that arose in the past few weeks.
Now that only leaves us with these cases:
The 15+ ETH withdrawal error complaint of elgonzavalp9 and another1.8 ETH withdrawal error of Eladzis.
EnzoRomeII also made a complaint, but since he hasn't posted any proof or follow-up (screenshots and all that), I don't know if it's real.

~snip~
Everyone is free to have their own opinion about what I did.
Retained the only thing that's relevant in that long post. Cheesy
Anyways, you might want to follow up on your dispute claim on ContestHunters; the mediator there is waiting for your response (for 6 days now).  Wink

There’s really no need to keep making jokes or sarcastic remarks about my case. I responded to the mediator on ContestHunters the same day, so there is nothing pending from my side.

You are free to have your own opinion about the case, but making fun of someone over a $35,000 dispute is unnecessary. This is a serious matter involving money that was confiscated from me by a casino, and I would appreciate it if you could stop turning it into a joke.

If you have something substantive to say about the facts of the case, feel free to do so. Otherwise, please leave the personal mockery out of it.
julerz12
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 03:23:09 PM
 #4138

I responded to the mediator on ContestHunters the same day, so there is nothing pending from my side.
I see. I thought you hadn't made a response yet. I'm not quite familiar with the CH dispute layout. I thought your post on 9/19 came in first, then holydarkness made that response. I guess it's the other way around.
Maybe they should add the time of posting, too, to avoid confusion for readers.

You're right. I apologize. I won't respond to this again, and I do hope your dispute gets resolved.

holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 04:47:31 PM
 #4139

I responded to the mediator on ContestHunters the same day, so there is nothing pending from my side.
I see. I thought you hadn't made a response yet. I'm not quite familiar with the CH dispute layout. I thought your post on 9/19 came in first, then holydarkness made that response. I guess it's the other way around.
Maybe they should add the time of posting, too, to avoid confusion for readers.

You're right. I apologize. I won't respond to this again, and I do hope your dispute gets resolved.

Timestamp of posting is there, right next to the poster's name. As for the sequence of the post replied, though there are still room for improvement, it followed the classic forum discussion where the most recent reply to a post is at the lower side of the earlier reply. Not that hard to figure.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
julerz12
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 05:07:27 PM
 #4140

Timestamp of posting is there, right next to the poster's name. As for the sequence of the post replied, though there are still room for improvement, it followed the classic forum discussion where the most recent reply to a post is at the lower side of the earlier reply. Not that hard to figure.
By time of posting, I mean not just the date (which what I only see) but the actual time when it is posted. By looking at the dates, I thought the flow of responses starts from the bottom, and goes to the top.  Cheesy

Forgive me for the doodles, I'm on mobile right now
But now that you've mentioned it, I guess the layout on that dispute platform does looks like Reddit.

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!