Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5777 times)
jedisnarf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

Well, Since Music is very important for the business of Bar and restaurant and other business so MOOZICORE will play an important role in this issue, Especially, in a public place, people think that the right music is one of the good tools for bringing back to the customer again. Not only that but also it creates a good impression for a brand. So hopefully, this music platform will be a good one for the business purpose.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:13:10 AM

Well, Since Music is very important for the business of Bar and restaurant and other business so MOOZICORE will play an important role in this issue, Especially, in a public place, people think that the right music is one of the good tools for bringing back to the customer again. Not only that but also it creates a good impression for a brand. So hopefully, this music platform will be a good one for the business purpose.

Businesses like bars, restaurants, gyms or any businesss who uses moozicore can also take advantage of the opportunity to profit as they can set the price of bids and votes on which songs to play. If for instance a beach resort in malibu uses moozicore, the business will also recieve percentage of the income from their moozicore users.

micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:25:35 AM

Businesses like bars, restaurants, gyms or any businesss who uses moozicore can also take advantage of the opportunity to profit as they can set the price of bids and votes on which songs to play. If for instance a beach resort in malibu uses moozicore, the business will also recieve percentage of the income from their moozicore users.
Wow, That's an interesting project. with MOOZICORE anyone can enjoy his or her favourite song at Bar or resort or any public place if that business related to this MOOZICORE. such a good platform to give an opportunity to listen to a song through gaining profit.
khudro

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:27:24 AM

So far I know about this platform, MOOOZICORE is only for the business purpose at a public place like a Bar, Resturant or pub so is there any space for an individual person to get engaged with this platform in order to make a profit?
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:41:58 PM

MOOZICORE has various positive sides regarding different aspect, Firstly, through this platform, I think the artist and production team will gain the right benefit from this stage, Secondly, Blockchain system will get accepted around the world throughout this platform and finally Business people might be received a huge potential income.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:31:44 AM

Excellent project, I hope MOOZICORE will be a good platform in the future, especially for music lovers. You can find a huge following of the music so it might be a profitable project both Business people and music lovers in the blockchain system. It's a high potential platform regarding the future.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:24:29 PM

Excellent project, I hope MOOZICORE will be a good platform in the future, especially for music lovers. You can find a huge following of the music so it might be a profitable project both Business people and music lovers in the blockchain system. It's a high potential platform regarding the future.

Thank you for the support.  This project is helping the entire blockchain industry by spreading information about it through this music platform. Those who are yet not into crypto will soon realize they are into it already by just installing the app in their phones. MZG has its USD value, this will serve as their crypto wallet too. 

If you haven't tested it yet. Moozicore is airdroping some MZG for those who will be testing the APP, check it here to get your tokens

https://medium.com/@moozicore/mzgs-airdrop-for-moozicore-mobile-app-users-d2679ff09b59

stingerworm

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:44:34 PM

Well, so far I know about this platform it's only based on public place music service. So is there any additional option to enjoy music at home via MOOZICORE? I think both personal use and public gathering opportunity should be given.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:08:31 PM

So far I know about this platform, MOOOZICORE is only for the business purpose at a public place like a Bar, Resturant or pub so is there any space for an individual person to get engaged with this platform in order to make a profit?

Once businesses like bars and pubs starts to use Moozicore, everyone can make a profit being an invest of MZG. If by engaging you mean profiting from being a musician? Yes, the team had it in their plans that sooner music artist will also earn just as how spotify profit incentives to artists otherwise a dispute from Taylor Swift will occur.

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:02:06 AM

The music industry is moving from ownership to streaming economy and this is where its heading now, its the future. There are just less people buying music albums these days even the digital music sales are declining.  The subscriptions to digital services like streaming music is moving forward however, thus the burst of sales. If a music artist wants to be in the game, you’re gonna be in the streaming music services like Moozicore and engage to fans, same goes to the businesses, they'd have to adapt.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:10:41 AM

Once businesses like bars and pubs starts to use Moozicore, everyone can make a profit being an invest of MZG. If by engaging you mean profiting from being a musician? Yes, the team had it in their plans that sooner music artist will also earn just as how spotify profit incentives to artists otherwise a dispute from Taylor Swift will occur.

At the beginning of their acceptance, acceptance of Moozicore will be restricted to specific countries? In order to get more awareness, they need to participate in local conferences will help us to get more awareness about the project.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:18:43 AM

when Background Music is only the product then it might be a limited number of clients so it must be only a few public places where Music passionate people gather. I think with the Music this project may add more entertainment tools for making more profit. Though I have a little knowledge about this issue but I only put my perception regarding this issue.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:52:28 PM

when Background Music is only the product then it might be a limited number of clients so it must be only a few public places where Music passionate people gather. I think with the Music this project may add more entertainment tools for making more profit. Though I have a little knowledge about this issue but I only put my perception regarding this issue.
I also think that as like this way, When a platform's client only goes to public place's owner then an individual feels a little interest regarding making the profit. But one thing is important that the Music industry is growing well on the internet and with this platform, the music industry also includes in the blockchain channel.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

I also think that as like this way, When a platform's client only goes to public place's owner then an individual feels a little interest regarding making the profit. But one thing is important that the Music industry is growing well on the internet and with this platform, the music industry also includes in the blockchain channel.

Moozicore being an interactive to users has lots of possibilities. When a group of individuals can influence which songs to be played in the public place like a pub, it would be like they own the place and they can party they way they want it. If I'm a music artist myself and would want to make people learn about my music, I'd be the first to vote for my songs to be played.

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:08:04 AM

This is one of the video review that I think has full of information about the project.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:38:04 AM

The music industry is growing well online so there will be many people who are easy to use the application from Moozicore.
Will quickly expand and have a future, now the approach to music looks easy and energetic.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

This is one of the video review that I think has full of information about the project.

that's a nice presentation about this project, I think this type of Video presentation will easy to make understand for the mass people. day by day this online music platform is growing at a higher rate so MOOZICORE will get benefitted from this project in the future.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:44:08 AM

that's a nice presentation about this project, I think this type of Video presentation will easy to make understand for the mass people. day by day this online music platform is growing at a higher rate so MOOZICORE will get benefitted from this project in the future.

Exactly, we are seeing many companies pushing this music industry because most of the people are following music channels through their travelling. In order to understand the company, they need to develop this type of videos in order to understand easily.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:31:02 PM

Exactly, we are seeing many companies pushing this music industry because most of the people are following music channels through their travelling. In order to understand the company, they need to develop this type of videos in order to understand easily.
Do you think that type of video will be enough to capture the attention of the potential investors?
I think they have to create a lot of promotional activities regarding promoting this project to the people especially in order to bring this MOOZICORE to them. More you make the advertisement the more you get the investors for your project.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:18:29 PM

Do you think that type of video will be enough to capture the attention of the potential investors?
I think they have to create a lot of promotional activities regarding promoting this project to the people especially in order to bring this MOOZICORE to them. More you make the advertisement the more you get the investors for your project.

That's very true somehow, I'd like to see someone in the music industry who will actually try and set  up his crib to be a venue with his own web panel in Moozicore. This will prove how useful the project will be in terms of marketing his brand and for earnings.  Sooner investors will benefit after they'd help the project come to realize but obtaining the licenses from US performing Rights Organizations like ASCAP, BMI and SESAC is pretty much giving potential investors a reason to send funds for the development,.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: