Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:01:13 PM

Moozicore is actually one of those blockchain backed projects options to make blockchain technology very popular while solving real life problems. I thought Ethereum would the last, but now we’ve got moozicore. Cool. Super cool.

There are a lot of projects that are trying to improve on what Ethereum was built for. Moozicore is a music streaming service on the blockchain. The first I have come across.

Well moozicore is a very good use case for blockchain technology I believe the success of moozicore will foster more participation in blockchain space

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:50:28 PM

How will Moozicore handle the licences for the music that is played through their platform? I guess they need them when they want to have the latest music available for voting and streaming in their app?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:40:19 AM

Moozicore is actually one of those blockchain backed projects options to make blockchain technology very popular while solving real life problems. I thought Ethereum would the last, but now we’ve got moozicore. Cool. Super cool.

There are a lot of projects that are trying to improve on what Ethereum was built for. Moozicore is a music streaming service on the blockchain. The first I have come across.

Well moozicore is a very good use case for blockchain technology I believe the success of moozicore will foster more participation in blockchain space

Yes, I think moozicore will be really successful throughout the year, because we are now in technological world, and many cryptocurrencies are now existing, and it is really  a huge advantage on it.
fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:47:30 AM

With Moozicore Mobile App you can import your loved songs from Spotify & add it to be played next at your favorite restaurant. Beta App available in Google Play and App Store  Smiley
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:03:51 AM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

This is awesome. Partnership are very good. I see moozicore has an app already and anyone could download the app on App Store and play store. Is there a music list of songs available on moozicore?

Yes, you can download the app from Google play store but the APP is not completely supported all types of songs. I hope once after completing their IEO, we might see some drastic changes will appear on the APP because many musicians will join in Moozicore team.

this app could comfortably compete with other known music streaming app if the team could do their job properly, using the tokens to access files in the app will give it an edge over other similar app, all that is required is for the app to be able to support varieties songs of and also support different countries will be great.

Looking very closely the Moozicore app will not entirely be different in operation and similarities with mainstream app. The cutting difference and edge it gives against all other apps is the transparency and fairness of artist royalties. I think against most benefits, this stands out different from the rest.

In this app the writers and singers will also know on how many people are really showing supports to them because of the system features. It will really going to be big once it's fully launched.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:52:06 AM

I’ll like to trade moozicore on other exchanges. Would you be getting listed on an exchange soon? I mean people would need to buy moozicore tokens and use these on the app. Where can we buy MZG?

They have four exchanges right now that you can buy their token they don't have the latest updates, where is their next exchange I think they will if the IEO done and the four exchange is okay for the mean time while in there are IEO stage.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:12:05 AM

With Moozicore Mobile App you can import your loved songs from Spotify & add it to be played next at your favorite restaurant. Beta App available in Google Play and App Store  Smiley

That's a cool feature there. That is to show they have no competition too or yet. If moozicore can get their required market, it would be hard for other to break in.
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:47:06 AM

There's so much wrong with centralized musoc streamibg. This can get big.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:51:09 AM

I’ll like to trade moozicore on other exchanges. Would you be getting listed on an exchange soon? I mean people would need to buy moozicore tokens and use these on the app. Where can we buy MZG?

They have four exchanges right now that you can buy their token they don't have the latest updates, where is their next exchange I think they will if the IEO done and the four exchange is okay for the mean time while in there are IEO stage.

Yeah, it's not ICO, it's IEO. Which means you don't have to wait to know which exchange the tokens going to list. Just go to any of the exchange and buy now n once IEO is over start trading
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:54:48 AM

I guess it’s a big adoption for blockchain technology when moozicore has a platform that is used in different places, public places. It’s the best way to find of about blockchain when you’re relaxed, in a bar, with the music turned up.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:02:05 AM

So the sechedule is packed for next month mzg tokens will be there for trading on all the four exchanges.
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 09:05:57 AM

I saw that there are two different Moozicore tokens. MZI and MZG. It was probably already mentioned somewhere but what are the differences between both tokens, since both will be on the Ethereum blockchain? And what are the usecases for both tokens?

What I know is that they currently offering only MSG tokens which will be used at moozicore platform.  I don't know about other tokens and it's purpose.

But what are the other tokens, MZI, for? I wish they would provide us a little bit more information on that matter. Because without explanation I don't really see a reason why there are two different tokens.

There’s a second token from Moozicore project? I don’t think that makes any sense having two tokens. It’s preferable we have just one, a utility token. It gets listed easily and price is monitored approximately.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:07:58 AM

I guess it’s a big adoption for blockchain technology when moozicore has a platform that is used in different places, public places. It’s the best way to find of about blockchain when you’re relaxed, in a bar, with the music turned up.

Right, people were thinking where Blockchain technology would be used in real life. And you now have many examples and Moozicore is one of them.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:08:30 AM

Looks like there’s still a chance for investors to buy moozicore tokens at a IEO Price. What do you think? How long is the tokens sale going to go on? How much has been raised so far?https://twitter.com/sistemkoin/status/1154780400482471937?s=21

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:10:44 AM

I agree with you, Moozicore would contribute to the popularity of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. When the project gets widely circulated, people would start asking questions about the technology used and the best method for paying subscriptions.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:20:32 AM

This is one of the features of the project, I consider intriguing and would give users more satisfaction. One other feature, I would love to explore is the voting system. I can't wait to see the full potential of the project unleashed to users. The project would address several desires and yearning of people.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:43:55 AM

How will Moozicore handle the licences for the music that is played through their platform? I guess they need them when they want to have the latest music available for voting and streaming in their app?

In my opinion, moozicore would get a license from the government which would be serving the overall purpose of music streaming. It would be impossible to get licensed from every single album or artist. The license derived from the government of USA would go a long way in promoting the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:15:37 AM

In my opinion, moozicore would get a license from the government which would be serving the overall purpose of music streaming. It would be impossible to get licensed from every single album or artist. The license derived from the government of USA would go a long way in promoting the project.

I agree with you, it would be more logical to get a license from the government or other statutory organisations to operate in a region. The implication of this, is that the moozicore app could be restructured or programmed to suit a particular region, based on the licensing or permission granted by the government. Some authorities may not be comfortable with the information derived from their citizens Inorder to use the application, some may not be willing to allow moozicore render some particular services. All these variables needs to be considered before designing the product to be offered.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:30:29 AM

I agree with you, it would be more logical to get a license from the government or other statutory organisations to operate in a region. The implication of this, is that the moozicore app could be restructured or programmed to suit a particular region, based on the licensing or permission granted by the government. Some authorities may not be comfortable with the information derived from their citizens Inorder to use the application, some may not be willing to allow moozicore render some particular services. All these variables needs to be considered before designing the product to be offered.

At first which are the location/countries where Moozicore going to launch it's platform? Do they already done the required procedure for such launch?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:23:37 PM

Moozicore would be opening the cryptocurrency space to music streaming possibilities with the help of Blockchain technology. Moozicore appears to be quite unique and we can only imagine the level of greatness that could emanate from the project.

I think so too. Plausible but there might be a problem. Moozicore has to face big competitors. I’m talking about Spotify and Apple Music. They crush competition, or better still buy these companies. US government is trying to create a fair competition game when it comes to new tech, but would they make the same arrangements for cryptocurrency projects?

There seems to be a misconception here, there's a difference between the two and that's the fact that one is based in the blockchain industry and the other is a conventional music brand, if moozicore will come up successful, then it will be termed as the first of its kind in the blockchain industry and a new kind of technology in the music industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: