Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:49:52 AM

For the beta release the app is quite good but what I don't understand is why do you need our location in order for us to continue using the app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:57:52 AM

For the beta release the app is quite good but what I don't understand is why do you need our location in order for us to continue using the app?

It has something to do with the feature where you can select any music you want from the environment you are. For instance if you are bar you can select have access to the bar's play list if they also use moozicore
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:18:51 AM

So, the first thing that got my attention about this project is the fact that it is a music application but then again, it got more intriguing when I found out that it a more like a social music app that gives power to customers.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:52:13 AM

How do you intend to make money? Since you're trying to build on a decentralized platform which typically means you're giving out content for free. How does the team intends to make money? What other source of revenue?

Every venue pay a monthly subscription of 39,90$ which is even cheaper compared to public institues. So cheaper than paying those people which u usually have to pay when you open up a venue (Google on sesac, bmi, ascap which is around 600-4000$ per year.

So the app gives 4 options and 3 options costs something

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$
4. Share it on social media

So the prices above are the minimum, also represents the 0.05$ the minimum worth of 1 token in app. Meaning you send 1 token to the app, its worth a minimum of 0.05$ or higher if MZG costs more.

All prices above can be changed to a higher value from the venue owner. Example: Nightclub would probably ask for way more for play 1 song, so thats up to them.

Okay, that's some in-depth analysis of the means or process of generating revenue for your brand, what's the equivalent of 1MZG to a dollar and will it be like a stablecoin kind of thing?, just saying because it will be best if its relatively stable, so it can accommodate everyone and the community will get used to the token as oppose to tokens that fluctuates massively
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:15:50 AM

I like the idea behind moozicore. You literally can make any work place, open space or public location come to life. I do like a few music or playlists by some artists. But sometimes you don’t get to see your favorite songs played aloud in open places. Moozicore solves this.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:22:49 AM

I have read your first post on this thread and I have two questions for the team. When you say users can interact with the background music, what exactly do you mean? And secondly I found your Medium. Post about Airdrop and it didn't contain a link to download your app or instructions of how to get your app. Please kindly look into this. Thank you.

I think you need to read this blog post about moozicore. https://www.btcwires.com/round-the-block/music-streaming-service-changing-b2b-demographics-on-blockchain/
It’s quite an interesting way to interact with music played in public places. I think that’s only possible with blockchain technology. And moozicore tokens makes it easy for owners of these bars and public places pay for music.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:27:57 AM

How do you intend to make money? Since you're trying to build on a decentralized platform which typically means you're giving out content for free. How does the team intends to make money? What other source of revenue?

Every venue pay a monthly subscription of 39,90$ which is even cheaper compared to public institues. So cheaper than paying those people which u usually have to pay when you open up a venue (Google on sesac, bmi, ascap which is around 600-4000$ per year.

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$

So the prices above are the minimum, also represents the 0.05$ the minimum worth of 1 token in app. Meaning you send 1 token to the app, its worth a minimum of 0.05$ or higher if MZG costs more.

All prices above can be changed to a higher value from the venue owner. Example: Nightclub would probably ask for way more for play 1 song, so thats up to them.

Okay, that's some in-depth analysis of the means or process of generating revenue for your brand, what's the equivalent of 1MZG to a dollar and will it be like a stablecoin kind of thing?, just saying because it will be best if its relatively stable, so it can accommodate everyone and the community will get used to the token as oppose to tokens that fluctuates massively

What will be the benefits of holdings Moozicore tokens? I think i can pay for listening song.  But wili I get any kind of dividends from the revenue/profit?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:30:17 AM

It has something to do with the feature where you can select any music you want from the environment you are. For instance if you are bar you can select have access to the bar's play list if they also use moozicore

Yes. It’s an awesome feature. Actually, it’s my best feature on moozicore. It allows users to decide (kind of make a vote) of what music would be played in a bar or restaurant. Customers choice stays ahead in moozicore and it’s going to attract the best customers to a bar, that I’m sure of.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$

Of course, they are doing a good way, but what the benefits people who are viewing those will get because without a reputation to those videos it is completely listing theirs, so how far the viewers will get benefit from this Moozicore app?
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:07:07 AM

Yes. It’s an awesome feature. Actually, it’s my best feature on moozicore. It allows users to decide (kind of make a vote) of what music would be played in a bar or restaurant. Customers choice stays ahead in moozicore and it’s going to attract the best customers to a bar, that I’m sure of.

Asking Location is normal and it helps only us as user. We don't have to scroll many songs. And may be they will be showing local artists/song in the suggestions. This is good because and I liked this feature.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:19:25 AM

Asking Location is normal and it helps only us as user. We don't have to scroll many songs. And may be they will be showing local artists/song in the suggestions. This is good because and I liked this feature.

Also if a person like a music that created by an indie artist, there are chances that the artist can be recognize by other people with the help of Moozicore voting system. It actually helps musician with this kind of app.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:46:57 PM

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$

Monthly subscription tariff seems reasonable. But this project is just in the beginning. It needs to attract lots of people by giving attractive discounts and offers.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:17:35 PM

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$

Monthly subscription tariff seems reasonable. But this project is just in the beginning. It needs to attract lots of people by giving attractive discounts and offers.

Totally agree, giving out incentives at an early stage of a project helps a lot in terms of generating good awareness and building project community.   
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:31:59 PM

Pulling an agreement with this three big labels guarantees a win for Moozicore; Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group and Universal Music Group. It's going to cause a lot of Buzz in the cryptosphere, I am not sure if Sony Music hold any crypto partnership  Huh

This could be an opportunity for Moozicore to get Sony in  Roll Eyes

Those are really big names in entertainment anywhere in the world. It’s the first time we are seeing Sony, Warner or any top names in blockchain. Moozicore App has got an amazing feature which is giving users the option to control what the could play. I guess it’s fun using the app.

It's going to be really damaging to Moozicore reputation if all of this ends up being a stunt. I would have suggested they don't include the names until a concrete partnership have been expressed by the companies.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:24:39 PM

Pulling an agreement with this three big labels guarantees a win for Moozicore; Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group and Universal Music Group. It's going to cause a lot of Buzz in the cryptosphere, I am not sure if Sony Music hold any crypto partnership  Huh

This could be an opportunity for Moozicore to get Sony in  Roll Eyes

Those are really big names in entertainment anywhere in the world. It’s the first time we are seeing Sony, Warner or any top names in blockchain. Moozicore App has got an amazing feature which is giving users the option to control what the could play. I guess it’s fun using the app.

It's going to be really damaging to Moozicore reputation if all of this ends up being a stunt. I would have suggested they don't include the names until a concrete partnership have been expressed by the companies.

yeah, i totally agree with you the team should be very careful as such mistake can cost them a lot of investment and given that they are tackling a very crucial sector i would advise them to be as transparent as possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:29:28 PM

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$

This is a really amazing breakdown of the ways with which you can earn. You really seemed too good to be true initially but knowing that you have secured ways to earn from the platform as well is relieving.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:56:28 PM

Guys anyone knows about Jason Boyarski ?
Just check the below link and you can see who is. Moozicore is on of his clients.

https://www.boyarskifritz.com/jason-boyarski

I've read and heard that name before, Anyway if that person is having a connection on the project and he have a good reputation around the industry I guess good things are really coming to this project.

As I opened the link that you given the people named Jason Bayorski is a lawyer not an ordinary lawyer he selected as a top rated lawyer by Billboard, Super Lawyers and New York Magazine. If this person is one of the clients of this project it will have a good impact on the MOOZICORE.

Well once the project really have that kind of people the project reputation is becoming more good. I mean it really boost and fight the doubt againts the project specially now it really hard to believe on projects here in crypto.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:05:41 PM

1. Vote 0.05$
2. Play a Song 1,50$
3. Add a song 0.5$

Of course, they are doing a good way, but what the benefits people who are viewing those will get because without a reputation to those videos it is completely listing theirs, so how far the viewers will get benefit from this Moozicore app?

I don't think that's really a big issue because anyone can view the app and what it contains, so i don't think creating a policy for that is necessary because they are really not doing anything, it is when users are using the platform for a particular purpose that is beneficial for the brand that one can start thinking of payment been attached to such
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:39:04 PM

Just check the below link and you can see who is. Moozicore is on of his clients.

I've read and heard that name before, Anyway if that person is having a connection on the project and he have a good reputation around the industry I guess good things are really coming to this project.

As I opened the link that you given the people named Jason Bayorski is a lawyer not an ordinary lawyer he selected as a top rated lawyer by Billboard, Super Lawyers and New York Magazine. If this person is one of the clients of this project it will have a good impact on the MOOZICORE.

Well once the project really have that kind of people the project reputation is becoming more good. I mean it really boost and fight the doubt againts the project specially now it really hard to believe on projects here in crypto.

Yeah, if there is something that popular person that connected in one project like this is having a big impact to the popularity of the project as well. But they should have give more information or some legitimacy that this person is real supporting this project so that more people will believe and will be caught eyes.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:39:18 PM

Right he is big lawyer and have clients like Sony Music and all.  If Moozicore managed to hire him then it not small achievement.  This shows team wants to make Moozicore as big brand.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: