Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:36:21 AM

I have to say that in as much that you are a blockchain project, there is competition. We’ve got Apple Music, Spotify, tidal, Amazon, YouTube and google apps play. What makes moozicore different?

You listed several companies who are competing in the online content market, but I couldn't find any of them who are utilising the blockchain technology and has their cryptocurrency traded on any exchange. I believe that's the difference between Moozicore and her competitors.

You’re right. These are big companies, and they are very popular in the music sharing industry. Yes they don’t have blockchain tech and that’s just one. They also don’t use cryptocurrency for paymensts, which means, users would need to share credit card/ personal information whenever they want to pay for a song.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:39:12 AM

I think Moozicore's marketing is very big. I think they have a marketing team and they take up huge advertising space. I like this. Showing that they really want this project to reach many people in this way, I think it will be easier to get investors

Kudos to the team. They’re making use of some of the popular social media. I think that’s very important for a success token sale and for a new project in any industry.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:39:28 AM

I think Moozicore's marketing is very big. I think they have a marketing team and they take up huge advertising space. I like this. Showing that they really want this project to reach many people in this way, I think it will be easier to get investors

Kudos to the team. They’re making use of some of the popular social media. I think that’s very important for a success token sale and for a new project in any industry.

yes it certainly is, judging from the project moozicore will get many users from among young people,
and surely they have provided advertisements that are quite interesting on all famous social media

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:52:09 AM

yes it certainly is, judging from the project moozicore will get many users from among young people,
and surely they have provided advertisements that are quite interesting on all famous social media

Right, I have seen moozicore around on many social media channels, before I found out this thread. They’ll need more of that advertising every after the IEO ends successful today.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:34:34 PM

Agree on you, Moozicore is really a big project, the successful overcome the problem what happened throughout the years, and with a huge supporter of music industry is really a big come-up to become a good outstanding music app industry.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:35:59 PM

Will moozicore also have access to some live local radio stations and for those who love listening to podcasts??

Having access to the live radio stations is actually no big deal, they could include the radio transmission protocol on the app to give users a chance to listen to radio stations, that's for the team to decide because it may hamper the smooth running process of the app.

Even if they connect to local redio channel how it will help people to chose songs?  They have to listen whats going on at radio it will not be song which I want to play Wink

I don't think this refers to radio stations or anything of such. I think the main target of this project is directed towards bar, restaurants, gyms to mention a few. I mean places that don't send their songs played over any form of transmission channel, places where the consumer of the songs played are those around the environs.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:56:43 PM

Seems like moozicore would verblisted on KuCoin, a top ten exchange with so much volume. Moozicore tokens is part of KuCoin listing voting options. You can vote for moozicore or your favorite tokens and the winner gets listed on KuCoin ‪ https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688‬

I see so the kucoin is started to have a voting again for the new coins and project. Well they should have some event for it if they really wanted to win that competition like giving away some rewards to some of their lucky members who voted to them.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:39:07 PM

Will moozicore also have access to some live local radio stations and for those who love listening to podcasts??

This will be a different platform than radio station.  It's like YouTube without videos.  But unlike YouTube, here Moozicore team will be keeping specific song not just anyone can come and upload anything.

Like Spotify local composer can upload their songs, but they need to pay before they can upload it. You can listen some local or country music based on your place you will choose your genre its better than radio stations and I think you can choose also many versions in one song too.
That's really nice, for use this app user can have to pay some amount? Or they are charging to only composers? Because some app I seen that they giving limited access to user's, even they are just listening music.

Moozicore doesn't charge the app users, but rather the charges are made when a particular service is required like as indicated the platform intends charge $0.005 for voting, meaning that each user who wants to cast a vote would need to make some payment.

Okay, that is cool, think the charges they get from voting which is $0.005,maybe consider as a fund for the project, or they may also contribute or donation it to the artist. If They used it on the artist, it will overwhelm them and more encourage them to do more music and spread the app as well.

I'm guessing the fund will be used by the project to get things done because the app will require things like updates to avoid the issues of bugs and glitches, unless they probably have enough funds to do that, then they have to channel it to other things like what you suggested, which will really be a boost for awareness and the overall benefit of the brand
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:10:25 PM

Right, I have seen moozicore around on many social media channels, before I found out this thread. They’ll need more of that advertising every after the IEO ends successful today.

The sole of all business is a good marketing strategy and powerful outreach. I hope the project coordinators and the marketing team llok into this just as you have mentioned. Moozicore needs to get to the tiniest hub if possible as I believe they can do it. It's a big project in my opinion.

.... H
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:51:16 PM

Seems like moozicore would verblisted on KuCoin, a top ten exchange with so much volume. Moozicore tokens is part of KuCoin listing voting options. You can vote for moozicore or your favorite tokens and the winner gets listed on KuCoin ‪ https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688‬

I see so the kucoin is started to have a voting again for the new coins and project. Well they should have some event for it if they really wanted to win that competition like giving away some rewards to some of their lucky members who voted to them.

KuCoin exchange is a great exchange for a new project like this if this project listed in that exchange it will have a huge volume of trades they will have. I hope they will give this a sight and make a move to be listed there I think they can win in that voting competition.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:35:22 PM

When I am tried to open the link to the article I am getting a 404 error from my end, Is it just I or everyone is getting the same error?

dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

I have to say that in as much that you are a blockchain project, there is competition. We’ve got Apple Music, Spotify, tidal, Amazon, YouTube and google apps play. What makes moozicore different?

You listed several companies who are competing in the online content market, but I couldn't find any of them who are utilising the blockchain technology and has their cryptocurrency traded on any exchange. I believe that's the difference between Moozicore and her competitors.

Well all the apps you mentioned, do provide music playlists for free, but they don't take poll on what you want to listen.
Also most of the times the music which we want to listen are not present in those playlists, mostly from languages other than English and we don't have any option to ask them to add it.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:21:32 PM

The sole of all business is a good marketing strategy and powerful outreach. I hope the project coordinators and the marketing team llok into this just as you have mentioned. Moozicore needs to get to the tiniest hub if possible as I believe they can do it. It's a big project in my opinion.

I agree with you, the importance of good marketing strategy cannot be overemphasised. The team have been doing commendable well in recent times, but there's still more to be done, I believe with concerted effort from the marketing and promotions team, much more would be achieved.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:21:52 PM

KuCoin exchange is a great exchange for a new project like this if this project listed in that exchange it will have a huge volume of trades they will have. I hope they will give this a sight and make a move to be listed there I think they can win in that voting competition.

But its tough to get into that exchange. It needs huge support from community if the project needs to go via voting system. Even with huge community, lots of projects fail to get into that exchange for listing.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:30:14 PM

Do they have list of team members with their profiles somewhere in public? I would like to look into in detail to understand the strength of the team. This would also give idea about whether they are efficient enough to show quicker progress.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 06:33:03 PM

When I am tried to open the link to the article I am getting a 404 error from my end, Is it just I or everyone is getting the same error?
Same message I can also able to see. I think some problem with the link or might be it's deleted by admin. I think team member have to check this once.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:46:53 PM

You’re right. It’s a medium post and it is deleted. I guess that’s from medium and not the blog writer. There are actually a lot more blogs about moozicore around.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:49:43 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 07:07:23 PM by charlop24

But its tough to get into that exchange. It needs huge support from community if the project needs to go via voting system. Even with huge community, lots of projects fail to get into that exchange for listing.

Listing on Kucoin is a hideous task for projects, especially those going through the voting system. The community needs to be involved both financially and otherwise. I find the exchange very challenging for a new project like moozicore who may not have substantial funds for listing fee.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:15:11 PM

Listing on Kucoin is a hideous task for projects, especially those going through the voting system. The community needs to be involved both financially and otherwise. I find the exchange very challenging for a new project like moozicore who may not have substantial funds for listing fee.

It's logical to say Moozicore may not have sufficient funds for listing on Kucoin, but I still believe that the project could be listed, if the conditions are fair. I'm not certain, if the voting system is available for every project because most times the exchange does the choosing of projects that suit their criteria. If moozicore could be chosen, the community members could be mobilized to undertake the voting task. They only need to make arrangements for incentives to be given for voters.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:29:00 PM

You're right and hence most project go through smaller exchange sites first and create an enabling community to get the needed support for big exchanges which may take sometime but the funny thing is, many fail to understand this and hence throw rocks at the team or create FUD which at the end of the day lead to the failure of both parties involve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: