Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:59:11 PM

We need some evidence or at least share the link of that article which says what you mentioned.  I want to check what type of research that person did who wrote the article.

I don’t think it’s a true accusation. Might be a little bluff with someone in the team. Moozicore has a lot going for the project, cmon, they have an app on App Store and play store, and a successful IEO on Exmarkets and sistemtoken.

Just like i stated earlier, allegations are meant to come in from different quarters and individuals when it comes to setting up a brand, especially something that has to do with investment or crowd funding kind of thing, its human nature, what matters most is the clarification of the allegation by the team, so its something that shouldn't bug the brand by issuing out a statement

All we need is here is the fact we can't judge a project by just saying to it is a scam. If he is accusing this project he should at least give us something that we can checked that make the project what he said but in the end he doesn't give anything.

Yea and that's the basis of all what i have been saying, there are various ways of treating such issues without raising so much dust in the air, various channels are available for which the accuser can drop his/her grievance and if they are not attended to, then the individual can go all out and just like i stated before now, such happen here all the time, nothing fancy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:34:53 PM

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?

Lol. No. Venue  owners who use Moozicore to stream music would be the ones to subscribe. Customers don’t need to pay. Venue owners would have to pay a little Subscription fee when compared to other streaming apps.
well yeah thats will be good ,because the music venue owners are mainly responsible for the success of music venue they are concerned with much more than the internal working.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

Since the Moozicore project team are through with the first stage of IEO, what then is the next step of action, more sales coming or exchange listing. If yes, what other exchanges are they looking into for sales and listing?

I guess listing would be next. I don’t know how much tokens has been sold and how much more are left. On the roadmap, it’s listing next and they got four exchanges on the board. They’ll also have to complete they app development and more promotions.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:44:12 PM

Since the Moozicore project team are through with the first stage of IEO, what then is the next step of action, more sales coming or exchange listing. If yes, what other exchanges are they looking into for sales and listing?

I guess listing would be next. I don’t know how much tokens has been sold and how much more are left. On the roadmap, it’s listing next and they got four exchanges on the board. They’ll also have to complete they app development and more promotions.

That’s right. I like moozicore because it’s got an awesome use case. People need to start using the app. I heard there was going to be a huge adoption by a real estate firm in all its locations in the US. Hope they get in.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

I have to say, moozicore app is one of the best blockchain app with a Service that could easily fit into the world and solve needs. It’s not like the others and I’m positive tokens are going to moon when institutional interest swing in.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

I just downloaded the Moozicore App from the playstore. It's looking pretty good already but so far there are only your HQ as venues, right? When do you plan to add the first real venues? Do you already have agreements with some bars, gyms, restaurants etc?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:54:10 PM

That’s right. I like moozicore because it’s got an awesome use case. People need to start using the app. I heard there was going to be a huge adoption by a real estate firm in all its locations in the US. Hope they get in.

Listing on exchanges, marketing app for people to use, raising funds for IEO.... and many more things needs to be done before actual go live..
But the way this is being handled, I am sure Moozicore project team will achieve them early than anticipated,..

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:23:22 PM

Listing on exchanges, marketing app for people to use, raising funds for IEO.... and many more things needs to be done before actual go live..
But the way this is being handled, I am sure Moozicore project team will achieve them early than anticipated,..

Their success lie on their consistency and the mind set of the team, if they can put these features off, they'll record high influx of user.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:39:17 PM

But before it makes sense that people use the app, Moozicore needs venues that will use their service. I tested their app but right now there is not much you can do yet because it simply lacks of venues that support Moozicore. So, in my opinion, that should be the main focus for them: Get some venues to use Moozicore and let them introduce their guests to Moozicore.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:39:27 PM

A real estate firm?, just wondering what a real estate is seeking in a music niche, perhaps they are coming in as investors, will love to get the appropriate link for this and read for myself, though its a good thing to see corporate body coming in moozicore, probably the coming in of a known figure in the music industry may have given them the needed inspiration to join
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:27:17 PM

I just downloaded the Moozicore App from the playstore. It's looking pretty good already but so far there are only your HQ as venues, right? When do you plan to add the first real venues? Do you already have agreements with some bars, gyms, restaurants etc?

Can you help with the direct link to download this app. Been on it and don't want to download a scam app off the plyastore. Thanks so much

.... H
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 09:28:37 PM

this is probably one of the first information i have gathered so far regarding the app, i elieve the team is working to add more venues as well as more users to the platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:02:57 PM

Can you help with the direct link to download this app. Been on it and don't want to download a scam app off the plyastore. Thanks so much

Where you able to carry out streaming services on the application? that should be the basic questions first. As for partnership they are sure working on those because that is the core feature of the app.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:17:27 AM

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

Yeah, that's that app I think when you are creating your account its free and the only thing venue they have is their app. And the thing is you will earn something when you will start your subscription so your money will not be a waste.

Same thoughts here, What is he talking about the subcription must be the account fee that we're paying using some similar apps to stream music using their apps. Since it's free it will going to be the big advantage.

Is all the features in their app is all free or there are something that is not free on their app that can make their app some money? Like the other music streaming app that they have a free version and a version that premium that have more features than free.

I think they can still make money on it if they will going to have some communication or deal to the music owner to put it on their app. Another they can put some small ads on it.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:20:18 AM

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

Yeah, that's that app I think when you are creating your account its free and the only thing venue they have is their app. And the thing is you will earn something when you will start your subscription so your money will not be a waste.

Same thoughts here, What is he talking about the subcription must be the account fee that we're paying using some similar apps to stream music using their apps. Since it's free it will going to be the big advantage.

Is all the features in their app is all free or there are something that is not free on their app that can make their app some money? Like the other music streaming app that they have a free version and a version that premium that have more features than free.

I think they can still make money on it if they will going to have some communication or deal to the music owner to put it on their app. Another they can put some small ads on it.

I hope they will do that, or they will have better that they can earn more that will not affect the satisfaction of the users so that it will be more user-friendly than the other app that have so many ads that disturb you moments.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 06:49:57 AM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.

Thank you for sending link here, It's going to be very great having MZG on Kucoin. Requirements for voting is quite simple and easy to do. Everyone should try to vote MZG

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:36:16 AM

I got the app too. Found moozicore on App Store and download it. I don’t know how it works, never had to try it in a bar of restaurant. I think it’s awesome they had an app ready, not trying to rush, but I think it’s time for adoption.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:50:53 AM

Right. They seem to be ahead and had a successful IEO on different platforms, promised multiple listings. And the community is optimistic, that’s a good thing. I think having the app ready is one big step moozicore team took.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 07:59:44 AM

It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:51:41 AM

This should be the link to the official app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moozicore

But if you want to be sure, just go to their official website. You'll find a direct link to both App and Playstore there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: