Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:29:43 AM

Hey guys..now its on ranked top 4th on coin marketing here is the links https://twitter.com/moozicore/status/1154313454003662849?s=21
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:43:06 AM

Hey guys..now its on ranked top 4th on coin marketing here is the links https://twitter.com/moozicore/status/1154313454003662849?s=21

I guess there's a misconception. What is ranked in this case in the cryptocurrency exchange platform which is coinbene. MZG tokens are readily available for sale at coinbene and may be exhausted soon due to the number of users of the trading platform. Whoever needs to get some tokens, should do that as soon as possible. Am not certain if KYC is a requirement for purchasing the MZG tokens, any clarification would be helpful.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:09:47 PM

I guess there's a misconception. What is ranked in this case in the cryptocurrency exchange platform which is coinbene. MZG tokens are readily available for sale at coinbene and may be exhausted soon due to the number of users of the trading platform. Whoever needs to get some tokens, should do that as soon as possible. Am not certain if KYC is a requirement for purchasing the MZG tokens, any clarification would be helpful.

There's a requirement for completing a KYC procedure before one can purchase the MZG tokens, it was specified in the whitepaper that purchase of the MZG tokens require one to undergo a KYC procedure which would be in accordance with the laws of European Union and Republic of Poland.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:09:54 PM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.

They both have similar features to an extent, that doesn't mean they can't partner to help both parties achieve greater heights. I do hope there's a partnership.

Partnering with similar companies or project is always a best strategy. Investors really will look forward for such partnership initiations.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:16:08 PM

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

By Venue, he meant the gym, bar, restaurant, relaxation centers and every other place that fits into their model. Moozicore is not a service/product (or whatever you call it) that is meant for direct "consumer's consumption". They are not targeting consumers directly but their main focus is on the places these consumers visit like I just listed above. I still think some of you guys don't get the business model of Moozicore yet and that explains the level of importance of an AMA for the project.

This is interesting. I also thought venue means it's music concert hall where they perform live. I certainly agree on the AMA part which will give opportunity to interact with team also.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:29:57 PM

I saw that there are two different Moozicore tokens. MZI and MZG. It was probably already mentioned somewhere but what are the differences between both tokens, since both will be on the Ethereum blockchain? And what are the usecases for both tokens?

What I know is that they currently offering only MSG tokens which will be used at moozicore platform.  I don't know about other tokens and it's purpose.
goigiacmove

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:36:58 PM

There's a requirement for completing a KYC procedure before one can purchase the MZG tokens, it was specified in the whitepaper that purchase of the MZG tokens require one to undergo a KYC procedure which would be in accordance with the laws of European Union and Republic of Poland.
Are the limits on maximum tokens each investor can buy after surpassing KYC? In addition, which exchanges will be first priorities that Moozicore team aims at and will try to send listing request first? I hope that prioritizing exchanges include top ones.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:54:41 PM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.

Didn't see anything or announcement about it too. If it's true then it will really going to be one of the biggest project now. I mean having that kind of actions they are really doing their best for the project.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:13:44 PM

Didn't see anything or announcement about it too. If it's true then it will really going to be one of the biggest project now. I mean having that kind of actions they are really doing their best for the project.

I have not really seen any announcement. But do they need any official announcement if they are going to use Spotify api to connect to it?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:32:25 PM

I have not really seen any announcement. But do they need any official announcement if they are going to use Spotify api to connect to it?

Where did you see that kind of news I really want to see that because this kind of supports from other big company will have a big impact to this project specially to their IEO I hope this news is true we can tell that they are like competitors, but they can also be partners.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:02:35 PM

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

By Venue, he meant the gym, bar, restaurant, relaxation centers and every other place that fits into their model. Moozicore is not a service/product (or whatever you call it) that is meant for direct "consumer's consumption". They are not targeting consumers directly but their main focus is on the places these consumers visit like I just listed above. I still think some of you guys don't get the business model of Moozicore yet and that explains the level of importance of an AMA for the project.

This is interesting. I also thought venue means it's music concert hall where they perform live. I certainly agree on the AMA part which will give opportunity to interact with team also.

This is one heck of a concept that i'm trying to get, like they will be located in relaxation centers and users can just decide what they want to hear in terms of music, select and play?, aside this part, is the app going to be like the usual music app that one can download?, the non-subscription part is also a good thing as users won't have to woryy about monthly subscription
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:13:55 PM

They intend going mainstream which will cause their widespread adoption into several hands. I think the industry is young and a promising one and growth in their is very necessary at this point. Moozicore revolutionizing the sector is the first of its kind and could go big,

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:33:00 PM

It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:06:59 PM

When is the AMA schedule to hold, also is it going to be on Telegram or on Reddit? I've got some pressing questions I would love to get off my chest.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:29:17 PM

It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

Yes, I agree with you. Pirating artistic works has eaten deep into the fabric of the society and Moozicore needs to be weary of issues as such by ensuring that the contents of her library are free from pirated resource materials.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:58:12 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Pirating artistic works has eaten deep into the fabric of the society and Moozicore needs to be weary of issues as such by ensuring that the contents of her library are free from pirated resource materials.

I trust that Moozicore would develop a strategy to ensure the use of only authentic content in the platform. It was even stated in the white paper that Moozicore would support songwriters and musicians by ensuring that every firm that needs their services must be licensed by the necessary statutory authority.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:15:29 PM

I trust that Moozicore would develop a strategy to ensure the use of only authentic content in the platform. It was even stated in the white paper that Moozicore would support songwriters and musicians by ensuring that every firm that needs their services must be licensed by the necessary statutory authority.

For moozicore to operate effectively, she needs to carry out her business in line with the government laid down rules and regulations. The issue of piracy and other social vices must not be supported in any form whether directly or indirectly.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:29:32 PM

Are the limits on maximum tokens each investor can buy after surpassing KYC? In addition, which exchanges will be first priorities that Moozicore team aims at and will try to send listing request first? I hope that prioritizing exchanges include top ones.

Am not certain of the maximum tokens that an investor can buy, but I know that the number of tokens which can be purchased are capped to ensure that a single individual doesn't buy all the tokens. Its also a mechanism that is structured to reduce the issue of price manipulations.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:09:41 PM

How exactly does this connection with Spotify work? I thought Moozicore has it's own music database from which you can choose the next song to vote for?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:40:58 PM

How exactly does this connection with Spotify work? I thought Moozicore has it's own music database from which you can choose the next song to vote for?

its quite a different thing so to say, spotify is located in the conventional system while moozicore is a based on blockchain technology and you're right about what you just stated, so i don't really see any comparison in that aspect other than the fact that they are both in same niche, which is the music industry, that's just the only similarity, unless i'm mistaken
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: