Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:39:07 AM

It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

Yes, I agree with you. Pirating artistic works has eaten deep into the fabric of the society and Moozicore needs to be weary of issues as such by ensuring that the contents of her library are free from pirated resource materials.

I trust that Moozicore would develop a strategy to ensure the use of only authentic content in the platform. It was even stated in the white paper that Moozicore would support songwriters and musicians by ensuring that every firm that needs their services must be licensed by the necessary statutory authority.

For moozicore to operate effectively, she needs to carry out her business in line with the government laid down rules and regulations. The issue of piracy and other social vices must not be supported in any form whether directly or indirectly.

Moozicore team were aware that they should have lined with the legal rules because their project should not mistaken about their contents, they should not go, easy to the contents will be in their app or project all the things will be sure if all of this will be in the side of the law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:51:18 AM

It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

Yes, I agree with you. Pirating artistic works has eaten deep into the fabric of the society and Moozicore needs to be weary of issues as such by ensuring that the contents of her library are free from pirated resource materials.

I trust that Moozicore would develop a strategy to ensure the use of only authentic content in the platform. It was even stated in the white paper that Moozicore would support songwriters and musicians by ensuring that every firm that needs their services must be licensed by the necessary statutory authority.

For moozicore to operate effectively, she needs to carry out her business in line with the government laid down rules and regulations. The issue of piracy and other social vices must not be supported in any form whether directly or indirectly.

Moozicore team were aware that they should have lined with the legal rules because their project should not mistaken about their contents, they should not go, easy to the contents will be in their app or project all the things will be sure if all of this will be in the side of the law.

Yes, i agree on you, i think working with different restaurant or other something high business need a working permit to verify their legitimateness in the real world.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:23:03 AM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.

Didn't see anything or announcement about it too. If it's true then it will really going to be one of the biggest project now. I mean having that kind of actions they are really doing their best for the project.

I have not really seen any announcement. But do they need any official announcement if they are going to use Spotify api to connect to it?

I don't think they will going to use their api if ever it's true. I think the partnership will be only for advertisement also for gaining some reputations and people when they knew that they have a connection to trusted company.

At your service
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:21:53 AM

I saw that there are two different Moozicore tokens. MZI and MZG. It was probably already mentioned somewhere but what are the differences between both tokens, since both will be on the Ethereum blockchain? And what are the usecases for both tokens?

What I know is that they currently offering only MSG tokens which will be used at moozicore platform.  I don't know about other tokens and it's purpose.

What is the main difference between these 2 tokens. I was not aware of 2 tokens in the offering. I will dig their white paper in the mean to understand more.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:08:08 AM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.

Didn't see anything or announcement about it too. If it's true then it will really going to be one of the biggest project now. I mean having that kind of actions they are really doing their best for the project.

I have not really seen any announcement. But do they need any official announcement if they are going to use Spotify api to connect to it?

I don't think they will going to use their api if ever it's true. I think the partnership will be only for advertisement also for gaining some reputations and people when they knew that they have a connection to trusted company.

True, if the partnership is real, it'll create awareness and boost reputations but I'll like to believe the partnership will yield more benefits than that.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:27:19 AM

I don't think they are partners. They might be some sort of soft competitors since according to the article I read, they both target different audiences but with a similar kind of business model. It will be interesting if they strike a partnership deal. I wonder how they will work together.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:57:41 AM

They are doing a really good job marketing MOOZICORE so far. I have seen ads at so many different websites If I am not mistaken I think I also saw an ad on YouTube.

BINTEX

Powered by,
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:58:18 AM

I know you could use Spotify or Apple Music to stream music in public places, although there are legal restrictions. I’ll like to know I much would I save when I use moozicore in place of Spotify and Apple Music?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:58:24 AM

I don't think they are partners. They might be some sort of soft competitors since according to the article I read, they both target different audiences but with a similar kind of business model. It will be interesting if they strike a partnership deal. I wonder how they will work together.

Okay, so they are targeting different audiences and can allow some sort of connectivity between these two projects. This way it will benefit audience of both project.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:06:44 AM

They are doing a really good job marketing MOOZICORE so far. I have seen ads at so many different websites If I am not mistaken I think I also saw an ad on YouTube.

I like targeted ads. It’s a promotion magic trick. You could pull off big marketing on YouTube, twitter and popular websites. Great to moozicore using these option. More people should know about how moozicore works.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:19:41 AM

This is awesome. Partnership are very good. I see moozicore has an app already and anyone could download the app on App Store and play store. Is there a music list of songs available on moozicore?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:28:33 AM

This is awesome. Partnership are very good. I see moozicore has an app already and anyone could download the app on App Store and play store. Is there a music list of songs available on moozicore?

Yes, you can download the app from Google play store but the APP is not completely supported all types of songs. I hope once after completing their IEO, we might see some drastic changes will appear on the APP because many musicians will join in Moozicore team.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:51:46 AM

I saw that there are two different Moozicore tokens. MZI and MZG. It was probably already mentioned somewhere but what are the differences between both tokens, since both will be on the Ethereum blockchain? And what are the usecases for both tokens?
i too had a same doubt regarding mzi and mzg difference..but thats how i understood that MZI is the main token where as the mzi is swapped to mzg during regulation.

What I know is that they currently offering only MSG tokens which will be used at moozicore platform.  I don't know about other tokens and it's purpose.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 07:40:18 AM

I don't think it's big deal to have legal team. It's actually part of the corporate structure. Having internal legal saves you cost a whole deal than outsourcing. It's basically common sense.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 07:52:10 AM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Yes, you can download the app from Google play store but the APP is not completely supported all types of songs. I hope once after completing their IEO, we might see some drastic changes will appear on the APP because many musicians will join in Moozicore team.

this app could comfortably compete with other known music streaming app if the team could do their job properly, using the tokens to access files in the app will give it an edge over other similar app, all that is required is for the app to be able to support varieties songs of and also support different countries will be great.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:36:18 AM

I don't think it's big deal to have legal team. It's actually part of the corporate structure. Having internal legal saves you cost a whole deal than outsourcing. It's basically common sense.

Yeah. It is a wise decision. Some project do hire legal firm to help with their legal or compliance issues. You don't want to go into court for a small issue.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:25:25 AM

The team understands that a project is not just about the idea or the implementation most times it boils down to finding users to the service so doing massive advertisement is a sure way to get the right kind of customers

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:33:27 AM

I know you could use Spotify or Apple Music to stream music in public places, although there are legal restrictions. I’ll like to know I much would I save when I use moozicore in place of Spotify and Apple Music?

Moozicore is yet to be fully functional as the structures, licensing and partnerships are yet to be in place. But be rest assured that you'll be saving much more because Moozicore is utilising the efficiency and cost effectiveness of blockchain technology.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:45:54 AM

Moozicore is yet to be fully functional as the structures, licensing and partnerships are yet to be in place. But be rest assured that you'll be saving much more because Moozicore is utilising the efficiency and cost effectiveness of blockchain technology.

Moozicore would most likely offer better services than the existing streaming companies owing to the fact that Moozicore would have a much wider reach and I read in the whitepaper some of the fees which are quite competitive and could be paid with the MZG tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:59:29 AM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

this app could comfortably compete with other known music streaming app if the team could do their job properly, using the tokens to access files in the app will give it an edge over other similar app, all that is required is for the app to be able to support varieties songs of and also support different countries will be great.

One of the unique features of the app is that one could make all the necessary payments ranging from the voting, to the purchase of subscriptions using the moozicore tokens which is MZG. The app is the major access point to the platform and would be playing a huge role in the use of moozicore services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: