Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC SHOULD BE STOPPED FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 55958 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:00:17 PM

If KYC is stopped, I think it's very difficult. Because this KYC exists as a better form of change. Because many fraudulent actions carried out by Bounty participants. But if you don't like KYC, I think you can look for Bounty projects that don't use KYC.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:36:43 PM

I thought as you month ago, but BitTorrent with it’s LaunchPad turn my mind to other side.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

I feel you. Getting our kyc rejected in the end of campaign is very irritating, our time are wasted and got nothing.
I think the project doing kyc for bounty participant is just for avoiding multiple account/participant with the same person.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:43:11 PM

I disagree, there might be a lot of problems about kyc such as trading personal data and others. but so far only we can solve multi account problems.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:47:59 PM

If you are doing everything fair you do not need to have questions about doing a KYC. This is made to protect honest people from cheaters that are trying to earn more than they can and it is pretty sad.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:35:52 PM

The question is who can stop it. I think that this can affect only a large number of bounty hunters who refuse to take part in the bounty companies where there is a KYC. But as I said before, we will never come together as one.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:15:27 PM

Bounty hunters are also stakeholders in the ICO development therefore, the same law for investors must be followed by bounty hunters, but the rules must be stated before the bounty campaign commence to make it easier for bounty hunter decide if they can  be part of such project, I believe KYC always help to skim out bounty scammers and individual that use bot to operate. 
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:23:53 PM

If you are doing everything fair you do not need to have questions about doing a KYC. This is made to protect honest people from cheaters that are trying to earn more than they can and it is pretty sad.
unfortunately the development team did not provide further information about the content provided . they did not provide valid information about the card but they only provided information when used to ensure the authenticity of the bounty participants
GuardianGold

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:52:54 PM

KYC goes against the principle behind cryptocurrencies as founded by bitcoin.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:01:05 PM

I don't think so since not all hunters have clear conscience like you do. They always try to be smarter  but cheating in whatever they come around of which i think KYC will limit it if not even stopping it.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

it is rather troublesome but it is also necessary because with the enactment of KYC for bounty hunters it will be able to reduce fraud committed by bounty hunters so that there will be no coins that enter the greedy person's wallet
but I also want all ICO teams to really provide their original data as well so that they are not easy to think of doing a scam

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:30:16 PM

To some extent kyc might not be bad, to curb those using multiple accounts but i think it should be announced on the thread during the start of the bounty project so that bounty hunters would know if they can go into the bounty.

▔▔▔▔▔
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:32:37 PM

Yes you are right and I am also agree  on this we don't  need KYC because our job was promoting a token so why we need KYC i don't  want to expose my identity and i don't  want other knows because we know right now their are so many scammers that they are using our identity for their personal matter and to scam others.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:56:36 PM

Hunters should be aware if KYC is needed before the bounty starts to be able to decide accordingly.
It is not fair to the hunters when the project requires KYC  if it was not communicated earlier.
Personal data is very sensitive subject and not everybody is willing to disclose it for some shitcoins.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:06:26 PM

logically and understanding indeed KYC is not appropriate if intended for the bounty hunter. Indeed they are not buying the coin and it was the wrong target. But if you see a lot of double existing account then I hope there are other goals to reduce cheating in order to be fair.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:15:25 PM

I think that KYC for the project team is a way to protect yourself from various bots. Of course, if we are talking about a good project. Therefore, if you trust the project, you can not be afraid to send your documents. I think that there is nothing wrong with this procedure, but it is necessary to choose the project very carefully in order not to be deceived.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:24:32 PM

I agree with you that the team must warn about the KYC procedure in advance and bounty hunters needs to pass it immediately. It would also be nice to make sure that the passage of KYC will mean 100% guarantee that you will be paid at the end of the company.

Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:29:31 PM

KYC is very useful for finding cheating on campaigns. but the negative impact is related to personal data.
KYC should not include ID cards

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:33:18 PM

I left a lot of campaign because of this KYC thing, and those ICO that implemented that are now dead or shitcoins, if they want KYC they should do so at the start of the campaign, bounty hunters will tag you as a scammer if you do this

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:37:21 PM

Yes, I personally strongly agree if the KYC is stopped for Bounty participants. Several times I followed gifts and used KYC but they did not pay me. Even though I have passed KYC, of course, this is very detrimental to the bounty hunters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: