Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC SHOULD BE STOPPED FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 55958 times)
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:05:33 PM

I agree that you must be stopped, bounty hunter is not an investor that must be verified. Kyc should only be used to verify large investors.

but the team used Kyc to make it difficult for the bounty hunter.
Clewer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:08:18 PM

Sometimes I also think and ask questions about the KYC problem that I think is needed or not

I think we all bounty hunters should not need KYC because the manager's bounty has what work he should do well for the bounty hunter
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:19:34 PM

NO. KYC is the best way to protect the bounty campaign from scammers which is used 10 accounts and abuse the honest participants. Also they dump the price of the token after listing on the exchange.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:20:41 PM

As the most of bounties required KYC that is not good because some time KYC take more time to approve and some time not approved and we don't getting coins  in some cases.

deloodin
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:55:08 PM

I agree with you! For example, we don't use KYC  in our last bounty -  Saturn Black(link in signature)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:01:17 PM

Its clearly our fault. We need to pass through kyc to collect few bucks? I also look at new airdrop but not to earn free tokens. I read about it. I judge their potential, how good they are, how secure they are. In crypto, I never expect any boundary. It is my money, my wish.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:01:59 PM

if Kyc is stopped isn't this can facilitate those who are multi-account. I think from being stopped is better, for bounty hunter, it's made easy. the team should distinguish between cyc for investors and bounty hunters, because this is clearly different. and better if I was told at the beginning of the campaign, so there was no one to protest about Kyc.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

It’s not a problem when a decent project asks for a kyc, but when the scam begins to torment the kys and still does everything to ensure that it doesn’t pass, then this is already unnerving and takes my time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

Recently, the government authorities of many countries are trying to introduce regulation of the cryptocurrency industry. They believe that this way they will be able to fight terrorism and money laundering. I believe that the attempts of many crypto-currency projects to introduce KYC for all are connected with this state policy. It's insurance.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:22:05 PM

What is KYC? It means knowing your customer. In KYC some requirements are required such as: Full Name, Residence address, Citizenship, Birth date, Photo of government issued ID (Driver’s License, Passport, ID card),
Social Security number or Tax Identification, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Photo of bank card .

I honestly think kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters, reason being that we are not buying the token of the project ,rather we are rendering services  to create awareness for the project. Which ought to be paid for.

In another view, if a bounty hunter has to go through KYC ,then it should be at the start of the bounty, during registration, if accepted or passed, then you go on with the bounty.

I did a bounty which i passed, and earned some amount of the token, but i failed kyc and my effort was gone just like that, after rendering my services to them by promoting the project. I got really pained.

This is just an example of what is happening.

What do you all really think about kyc for bounty hunters?

KYC is necessary in the bounty campaign. If KYC is not required on a bounty. there's a lot of cheater will join. atleast if bounty has a kyc the cheater will having a hard time passing it. but i get your point about it.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:28:52 PM

If you have already finished, then it must be done for all people, regardless of whether they are a bounty hunter or an investor, I think that everyone understands that KYC is a process that today can only make things worse.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

It’s not a problem when a decent project asks for a kyc, but when the scam begins to torment the kys and still does everything to ensure that it doesn’t pass, then this is already unnerving and takes my time.
yes this is not a problem of project feasibility but because KYC really does not need to be given to bounty hunters because we have been busy with our work then added that we must fill KYC which is sometimes very detailed and that is very troublesome.

with income that is sometimes very small we are required to fill KYC which can be risky because our data can be misused so I don't think KYC really doesn't need to be there.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:26:10 PM

I agree, because there are so many bounty or airdrop projects that always ask for KYC as a condition to join. even though the document if it is in the hands of bad people can be misused.
and the most annoying if in the rules there is no requirement to fulfill KYC, but after walking a few months, it is required for KYC. and for people who do not want to give their personal documents to any person, they must be willing not to get payment.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:37:07 PM

I definitely agree with this view. Because the bounty hunters are not actually customers of the project and  they are more like employees. Therefore, I believe that they do not need to do KYC. I  joining the bounty campaigns that want KYC which have i really trust manager.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:49:19 PM

bounty hunters can only accept the terms of the bounty program or exempt themselves.
kyc cannot be stopped, just do your own research and confirm if the project worths the stress
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:08:54 PM

I am totally agree with you, what makes you need KYC? If you wanna select the participants which are real or fake. There are many easy ways to know this.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:28:09 PM

I know it is frustrating, but then you will miss the chance to join the bounty program if you do not go through the KYC process. Most of the developers do it with honest intention. They do it just to make sure their program is not being abused by miscreants. But yeah, you are right. They should do it at the very beginning instead of doing it at the middle of campaign and disqualify users.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:56:12 PM

I know it is frustrating, but then you will miss the chance to join the bounty program if you do not go through the KYC process. Most of the developers do it with honest intention. They do it just to make sure their program is not being abused by miscreants. But yeah, you are right. They should do it at the very beginning instead of doing it at the middle of campaign and disqualify users.
for some small percentage clauses, KYC should not be applied. there is a strong link with the nominal of certain assets which is a mandatory requirement. But this rule is not entirely clear and still questionable.

But there are some positive things that I can get where the IEO (not just ICO) is one of the effective things. so the Kyc in the exchange market is the only place that can be trusted from the beginning directly connected with the ICO developer
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:00:39 PM

One of the problems bounty hunters have, is after completing the campaign for a project, then the project team coming to announce that kyc is mandatory for bounty participants. Most times, what i see to issues like this is that, most participants tend to forfeit their rewards. Then i feel, this is just the motive of the team.
Had it been the project is genuine, it would have been announced before the commencement of the bounty.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:40:27 PM

I think that the KYC procedure for bounty hunters should not be mandatory, since with such a large number of fraudulent ICOS, bounty hunters put themselves at great risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: