Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @Timelord2067  (Read 1300 times)
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:44:08 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:54:41 PM by Thule

When are you going to delete your false accusations that i'm an alt of QS.I guess after a year its evidence enough that everyone see's that i'm not an old of QS.
Do you have issues recognizing that ?

Also you just proofed what a scamback you are.

Sending you a message with the request to remove the false accusation you gave me another one which you didn't do before.
You just copy paste an old one from somebody else.

It just shows what a poor human garbage you are

Did you say you'd promote Quark and get it on the reddit front page? Did that happen?
What work did you acutally do to justify keeping the Quarks sent to you in good faith.

Wouldn't returning the 10,000 Quarks (perhaps 1000 more!) be the right thing to do?

You are aware that 10.000 quarks are $25 ?
And yes i did said it with the execption that i will instantly stop if one of the known scammers would return.
Since they returned i'm not going to promote a coin which in my opinion is still in their hands so they can scam people.
And seeing that quark have been delisted everywhere approves my decission.
But if you wanna talk we can talk about digitalindustry and his team one of the biggest scammers on bitcointalk which have been hunted by me cryptohunter and some other people.
Maybe the current DT members could learn something about catching real scammers

Today's monetary value of 10,000 QRK is of no consequence, this is about returning what was paid to you to do a job.
You really could accuse anyone of being a scammer to try and justify not honouring a contract, how convenient for you.
Didn't another poster send you a further 1,000?
Quark is listed on many exchanges, you might want to check the daily volumes on AEX.
You seem obsessed with scammers, I wonder why??

No no other member sent to me 1000 quark.
And no this wasn't paid for doing a job.
If you would at least spent some time and read that old forum if it still exists you would see i was holding at that time quarks from 2013 or 2014 and offered my help for free since some high reputated member convinced me that all the scammers are gone (there was a big debate about it between me and them) and there is only the community left which is trying to get that coin back on track.
I offered my help for free asking only for the cost of servers and proxies and also instantly made it clear should i see a scammer getting back active on Quark i will instantly leave.
Server and proxies have been bought and what happened is that digitalindustry came back who scammed houndred of thousand USD or even millions and who always coworked with Max doing this scam on diffrent coins.
The reputated members guaranteed me that Max isnt working with digitanindustry anymore and that he claimed himself that working with him was a big mistake.
Everything was a poor lie to get the community back and increase the demand via fake update promises like they did always.
As soon as i saw digitalindustry being back i instantly knew its the same scam they did twice on quark before and i left.
I clearly said why i'm leaving and all the crooks jumping on me attacking how i could attack Max and calling him a scammer left themself 6-12 months later seeing there is not a single progress at all.
The only legit guys on Quark were cryptohunter who was way more positiv on Quark than myself and we always had hard debates about it in the past and the chinese investor who tried to take control over it.

But you know what ?Max has the only control over it and he is not willing to give it away.How do i know it ?Because the dev's who worked on the masternodes contacted me asking about my honest opinions and informing me about everything what is going on internal even i didn't wanted to know it.
The masternodes for Quark were a long time ready to be implemented.The dev contacted me upset saying that Max would not allow the implementation of the masternodes even they have been successfull tested
but wanted to switch to something else.If i remember it correctly using masternodes of Dash.

So if i see punks like you accusing me of scamming where it was me and some high ranked members on this board who actually exposed that scam back in 2012/13 where Bill Still got bribed,a big marketing campaign has been bought by digitalindustry and everyone waiting for Max Kaiser where these same scumback dumped coins and stoll all peoples money when Quark was on CMC #3 than i'm asking what is wrong with you ?
Pissed that you lost all your money on quark ?
Before leaving quark i mentioned it many times to people to leave quark as its going to die and i had right a second time.
Back in 2013 i was also attacked for being a bankster,psyop etc when warning about Quark and these scammers.
Not many listened but these who listened sent me PM's thanking to make them aware of it so they started digging deeper.

So if you punk wanna accuse me of not helping promoting a coin where people would have lost all their money you can go on.
Since from my leaving many years passed at least show me a single update Max made during these years ?
Didn't you guys promoted that major updates is going to be released soon during the time i left and even had to create a new self moderated thread for quark so you could delete all negative comments?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:39:28 PM

Ladies, you're off topic...

I'm going to have to ask you to either leave the thread, or lock the topic if you can't focus on the shinny bauble in front of you...

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:52:38 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 11:53:20 PM by Timelord2067

Reposted for xtraelv's benefit:

[quote author=Timelord2067 link=topic=2544574.msg49589742#msg49589742 date=1549332033]
[quote author=Thule link=topic=2544574.msg49589397#msg49589397 date=1549328602]
You just proofed earlier you don't care about trust abuse as you gave me already a negative tagg for being an alt of QS where you of course have no evidence.
[/quote]

...and *this* is what all the Butt Hurt TM is all about:

I'd hate to see how stinging Thule's squeeling would be if I actually said s/he *was* an alt of QS  Roll Eyes
[/quote]

Just to be clear - I didn't say Thule was quickseller... (remind me why you're on the DT list again?)

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:07:52 PM

Reposted for xtraelv's benefit:

You just proofed earlier you don't care about trust abuse as you gave me already a negative tagg for being an alt of QS where you of course have no evidence.

...and *this* is what all the Butt Hurt TM is all about:

I'd hate to see how stinging Thule's squeeling would be if I actually said s/he *was* an alt of QS  Roll Eyes

Just to be clear - I didn't say Thule was quickseller... (remind me why you're on the DT list again?)

You gave me a negative tagg and clearly said you give a fuck.
If you don't know if i'm QS you had no right to give a negative tagg.You could add a neutral but without even the simplest proof that would be even invalid....
How does it come that you have no proof of me being QS and giving a negative rating and at the same time give to a known account which should be sold to shitposters but landed to suchmoon just a neutral ?

At least i should thank you since you were the only one tagging that account as everybody else didn't even tagged that sold account
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:20:23 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 11:53:06 PM by Timelord2067

[quote author=Thule link=topic=5105851.msg49600949#msg49600949 date=1549393672]
(snip)

and clearly said you give a fuck.

(snip)
[/quote]

When did I say I give a fuck?

Anyway - read this then lock the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49600801#msg49600801

Glass Houses and all that...

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:26:33 AM

(snip)

and clearly said you give a fuck.

(snip)

When did I say I give a fuck?

Anyway - read this then lock the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49600801#msg49600801

I haven't seen you removing your false negative taggs.
My taggs are more than valid for your false tagging and clear abuse.
I sent you a PM asking to remove after a year this nonsense red tagg or provide some proof i have any relation to Quickseller.
Your answer was a second negative tagg which theymos clearly stated was not appropiate.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:46:01 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 11:50:31 PM by Timelord2067

[quote author=Thule link=topic=5105851.msg49606765#msg49606765 date=1549437993]
[quote author=Timelord2067 link=topic=5105851.msg49604530#msg49604530 date=1549419623]
[/quote]

I haven't seen you removing your false negative taggs.
My taggs are more than valid for your false tagging and clear abuse.
I sent you a PM asking to remove after a year this nonsense red tagg or provide some proof i have any relation to Quickseller.
Your answer was a second negative tagg which theymos clearly stated was not appropiate.
[/quote]

None of my tags for you are false.  I don't trust you.

I gave my reasoning for why I don't trust you.

Your behavior since makes me trust you less.

How can I change my trust of you to "not negative" when your own behavior feels it is warranted to post such gems as this:

You are in effect wanting me to trust you.  I cannot do that.

Food for thought:

[quote author=LoyceV link=topic=5095156.msg49608196#msg49608196 date=1549445496]
Let me quote this for attention:
[quote author=theymos link=topic=5095156.msg49140832#msg49140832 date=1547057006]
All that being said, I still discourage retaliatory ratings, and with these changes I encourage people to try to "bury the hatchet" and de-escalate rather than trying to use any increased retaliatory power you now have.[/quote]
[quote author=theymos link=topic=5095156.msg49600801#msg49600801 date=1549393068]
 - You should be willing to forgive past mistakes if the person seems unlikely to do it again.[/quote]
It seems to me the opposite is happening since the DT-changes.
[/quote]

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:55:14 AM

You are clearly showing your hipocracy.

You tagged me for being Quickseller.
What has that to do with trust ?You have been tagged by me for abuse of false claims without the smallest proof.I guess everyone knows that i'm not Quickseller and still you uphold your negative tagg that i'm quickseller without being able to show a single hint that this could be true and refuse to delete it.
You claimed you tagg alts only neutral.How does it come i got a negative ?I could tell you why because it was a false tagg you were aware of to defame me and you didn't care if i'm an alt of QS or not.It was just used to justify your negative tagg.
Thats also the reason why you refuse to take that tagg away.

you should be willing to forgive past mistakes if the person seems unlikely to do it again.

When i PM'ed you asking to take that tagg away after a year where its clear that i have no relation to Quickseller your response was an additional tagg for something which Theymos yesterday clearly said was no valid reason to tagg anybody.

I tagged you for tagging without a real reason and more important you just copy pasted old taggs.

You are clearly tagging because of your ego and not based on evidence.

retaliatory ratings
You could accuse me of retaliatory if your taggs would be valid.
But since you can't even show a single hint that i have any relation to Quickseller and your second tagg clearly was a response to my PM and tagging for something what theymos said is not something to be allowed to tagg i'm asking you again.Who is causing these false taggins ?
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:56:45 AM

I think this is relevant:

I do not view it as appropriate for trust ratings to relate primarily to non-trust matters. By giving someone negative trust, you're basically attaching a note to all of their posts telling people "warning: do not trade with this person!". If we can get DT working well enough, in the future I'd like to prevent guests from even viewing topics by negative-trust users in trust-enabled sections, so you have to ask yourself whether your negative trust would warrant this sort of significant effect.

In particular, in my view:
 - Giving negative trust for being an annoying poster is inappropriate, since this has nothing to do with their trustworthiness. If they're disrupting discussion or never adding anything, then that's something for moderators to deal with, and you should report their posts and/or complain in Meta about it.
 - Giving negative trust for merit trading and deceptive alt-account use may be appropriate, but you should use a light touch so that people don't feel paranoid.
 - You should be willing to forgive past mistakes if the person seems unlikely to do it again.
 - It is absolutely not appropriate to give someone negative trust because you disagree with them. I'm disappointed in the reaction to this post. Although H8bussesNbicycles is perhaps not particularly trustworthy for other reasons, the reasons many people gave for neg-trusting him are inappropriate. You can argue that what he's advocating is bad on a utilitarian level, but he would disagree, and his advocacy of a certain Trust philosophy doesn't by itself mean that he's an untrustworthy person. DT selection is meant to be affected by user lists, and it is totally legitimate to try to honestly convince other (real) people to use a list more in-line with your views.

I'm not going to blacklist people from DT selection due to not following my views, since a big point of this new system is to get me less involved, but if a culture somewhat compatible with my views does not eventually develop, then I will consider this more freeform DT selection to be a failure, and I'll probably get rid of it in favor of enforcing custom trust lists.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:02:03 PM

I think this is relevant:

I do not view it as appropriate for trust ratings to relate primarily to non-trust matters. By giving someone negative trust, you're basically attaching a note to all of their posts telling people "warning: do not trade with this person!". If we can get DT working well enough, in the future I'd like to prevent guests from even viewing topics by negative-trust users in trust-enabled sections, so you have to ask yourself whether your negative trust would warrant this sort of significant effect.

In particular, in my view:
 - Giving negative trust for being an annoying poster is inappropriate, since this has nothing to do with their trustworthiness. If they're disrupting discussion or never adding anything, then that's something for moderators to deal with, and you should report their posts and/or complain in Meta about it.
 - Giving negative trust for merit trading and deceptive alt-account use may be appropriate, but you should use a light touch so that people don't feel paranoid.
 - You should be willing to forgive past mistakes if the person seems unlikely to do it again.
 - It is absolutely not appropriate to give someone negative trust because you disagree with them. I'm disappointed in the reaction to this post. Although H8bussesNbicycles is perhaps not particularly trustworthy for other reasons, the reasons many people gave for neg-trusting him are inappropriate. You can argue that what he's advocating is bad on a utilitarian level, but he would disagree, and his advocacy of a certain Trust philosophy doesn't by itself mean that he's an untrustworthy person. DT selection is meant to be affected by user lists, and it is totally legitimate to try to honestly convince other (real) people to use a list more in-line with your views.

I'm not going to blacklist people from DT selection due to not following my views, since a big point of this new system is to get me less involved, but if a culture somewhat compatible with my views does not eventually develop, then I will consider this more freeform DT selection to be a failure, and I'll probably get rid of it in favor of enforcing custom trust lists.

Yup, and you have put me on your negative DT trust list (Archive) because I first asked, then banned you from posting in my Cryptopia online article list when you and and another user decided it would be ok to have an off topic arguement that was not relevant to the thread.

Clearly that's trust abuse. (by you)

Read my responce to theymos here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49604562#msg49604562

nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:44:00 PM

When are you going to delete your false accusations that i'm an alt of QS.I guess after a year its evidence enough that everyone see's that i'm not an old of QS.
Do you have issues recognizing that ?

Also you just proofed what a scamback you are.

Sending you a message with the request to remove the false accusation you gave me another one which you didn't do before.
You just copy paste an old one from somebody else.

It just shows what a poor human garbage you are

Did you say you'd promote Quark and get it on the reddit front page? Did that happen?
What work did you acutally do to justify keeping the Quarks sent to you in good faith.

Wouldn't returning the 10,000 Quarks (perhaps 1000 more!) be the right thing to do?

You are aware that 10.000 quarks are $25 ?
And yes i did said it with the execption that i will instantly stop if one of the known scammers would return.
Since they returned i'm not going to promote a coin which in my opinion is still in their hands so they can scam people.
And seeing that quark have been delisted everywhere approves my decission.
But if you wanna talk we can talk about digitalindustry and his team one of the biggest scammers on bitcointalk which have been hunted by me cryptohunter and some other people.
Maybe the current DT members could learn something about catching real scammers

Today's monetary value of 10,000 QRK is of no consequence, this is about returning what was paid to you to do a job.
You really could accuse anyone of being a scammer to try and justify not honouring a contract, how convenient for you.
Didn't another poster send you a further 1,000?
Quark is listed on many exchanges, you might want to check the daily volumes on AEX.
You seem obsessed with scammers, I wonder why??

No no other member sent to me 1000 quark.
And no this wasn't paid for doing a job.
If you would at least spent some time and read that old forum if it still exists you would see i was holding at that time quarks from 2013 or 2014 and offered my help for free since some high reputated member convinced me that all the scammers are gone (there was a big debate about it between me and them) and there is only the community left which is trying to get that coin back on track.
I offered my help for free asking only for the cost of servers and proxies and also instantly made it clear should i see a scammer getting back active on Quark i will instantly leave.
Server and proxies have been bought and what happened is that digitalindustry came back who scammed houndred of thousand USD or even millions and who always coworked with Max doing this scam on diffrent coins.
The reputated members guaranteed me that Max isnt working with digitanindustry anymore and that he claimed himself that working with him was a big mistake.
Everything was a poor lie to get the community back and increase the demand via fake update promises like they did always.
As soon as i saw digitalindustry being back i instantly knew its the same scam they did twice on quark before and i left.
I clearly said why i'm leaving and all the crooks jumping on me attacking how i could attack Max and calling him a scammer left themself 6-12 months later seeing there is not a single progress at all.
The only legit guys on Quark were cryptohunter who was way more positiv on Quark than myself and we always had hard debates about it in the past and the chinese investor who tried to take control over it.

But you know what ?Max has the only control over it and he is not willing to give it away.How do i know it ?Because the dev's who worked on the masternodes contacted me asking about my honest opinions and informing me about everything what is going on internal even i didn't wanted to know it.
The masternodes for Quark were a long time ready to be implemented.The dev contacted me upset saying that Max would not allow the implementation of the masternodes even they have been successfull tested
but wanted to switch to something else.If i remember it correctly using masternodes of Dash.

So if i see punks like you accusing me of scamming where it was me and some high ranked members on this board who actually exposed that scam back in 2012/13 where Bill Still got bribed,a big marketing campaign has been bought by digitalindustry and everyone waiting for Max Kaiser where these same scumback dumped coins and stoll all peoples money when Quark was on CMC #3 than i'm asking what is wrong with you ?
Pissed that you lost all your money on quark ?
Before leaving quark i mentioned it many times to people to leave quark as its going to die and i had right a second time.
Back in 2013 i was also attacked for being a bankster,psyop etc when warning about Quark and these scammers.
Not many listened but these who listened sent me PM's thanking to make them aware of it so they started digging deeper.

So if you punk wanna accuse me of not helping promoting a coin where people would have lost all their money you can go on.
Since from my leaving many years passed at least show me a single update Max made during these years ?
Didn't you guys promoted that major updates is going to be released soon during the time i left and even had to create a new self moderated thread for quark so you could delete all negative comments?

So you are absolutely sure no one else sent you 1,000 QRK?
The issue is not the old forum and what happened way back then.  It's irrelevent to the new development.
DI hasn't returned.
The new thread was set up by max.
The issue is you being sent 10,000 QRK to perform a task.  Due to your own doubts/paranoia/conspiracy theories you decided not to do this.
I don't have an issue with this, you're completely entitled to change your mind as far as I'm concerned.
But it's only right you return said payment to the new dev who wasn't even around way back in 13/14.  That's the normal thing to do.  He sent them to you in good faith.
Where did you get your moral sense from, a car crash?

To Timelord2067, surely this is completely on topic as it's about trust and scammers
Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:57:02 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 04:14:58 PM by Thule

The issue is not the old forum and what happened way back then.  It's irrelevent to the new development.
DI hasn't returned.
The issue is you being sent 10,000 QRK to perform a task.  Due to your own doubts/paranoia/conspiracy theories you decided not to do this.
I don't have an issue with this, you're completely entitled to change your mind as far as I'm concerned.
But it's only right you return said payment to the new dev who wasn't even around way back in 13/14.  That's the normal thing to do.  He sent them to you in good faith.

You are a complete idiot knowing nothing about Max.Max has from beginning the control over Quark.Quark is a clone of a russian crypto which had no success.Digitalindustry and Max worked very closly at that time.
And claiming that digitalindustry didn't returned is a blatant lie.It just needs checking the forum and everyone can see themself he returned.
You are an idiot beliving of a new start with Max.You know how many years Max claims to release a major update ?Since 2013 .I haven't seen a single one in 6 years.
I have spoken with the dev's who worked on the masternodes and all left Quark claiming they got scammed by Max.

So before you dumbfuck make any accusation first learn the history of that coin.
And i will repeat it a last time.I didn't get paid for a task you dumbfuck i got funds for servers and proxies and nothing more.
The deal was clear should i see any sign of scammers being on Quark i will leave.

Instead of posting your nonsense i would recommend making a proper research on Max and how many coins he is running on this forum as quark is only a single one from many.

Here just for you a screenshots of 2 PM of your main dev who worked on Quark

And should you still have not realised it.Max is no dev.He knows some basic's but is totaly unable to make any updates on Quark.

And you know what....since you are such a smartass maybe ask Max for his identity and why he is hiding it for over 7 years.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:25:02 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 02:48:52 AM by xtraelv

Yup, and you have put me on your negative DT trust list (Archive) because I first asked, then banned you from posting in my Cryptopia online article list when you and and another user decided it would be ok to have an off topic arguement that was not relevant to the thread.

I disagree that it was off topic. You discussed the topic in your first post. You also didn't first ask (show me where you first asked) and then "banned me" (not that you have that authority) because you disagreed with my personal opinion. (You had the last response which according to you is off-topic).

Also local rules don't apply to that thread because you did not follow the protocol for local rules to apply and it was not a self moderated thread. I stopped posting there because I did not want conflict.

Clearly that's trust abuse. (by you)

Read my responce to theymos here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49604562#msg49604562

Nope. It talks about trust rating - not trust list.Two completely different things.

Trust rating is where you place feedback.

Trust list is where you trust someone, don't have them listed or distrust someone.

In terms of trading I have no issue with you .

The trust list determines which trust feedback is visible to me - My opinion is that you make lots of assumptions with your "investigations" that are inaccurate and that I disagree with the feedback that you leave. Which would be visible to me if I did not exclude you.

Trust rating criteria:

Trust list criteria:

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:42:42 AM

DI hasn't returned.
But it's only right you return said payment to the new dev who wasn't even around way back in 13/14.  That's the normal thing to do.  He sent them to you in good faith.

You are a complete idiot knowing nothing about Max.Max has from beginning the control over Quark.Quark is a clone of a russian crypto which had no success.Digitalindustry and Max worked very closly at that time.
And claiming that digitalindustry didn't returned is a blatant lie.It just needs checking the forum and everyone can see themself he returned.
You are an idiot beliving of a new start with Max.You know how many years Max claims to release a major update ?Since 2013 .I haven't seen a single one in 6 years.
I have spoken with the dev's who worked on the masternodes and all left Quark claiming they got scammed by Max.

So before you dumbfuck make any accusation first learn the history of that coin.
And i will repeat it a last time.I didn't get paid for a task you dumbfuck i got funds for servers and proxies and nothing more.
The deal was clear should i see any sign of scammers being on Quark i will leave.

Instead of posting your nonsense i would recommend making a proper research on Max and how many coins he is running on this forum as quark is only a single one from many.

Here just for you a screenshots of 2 PM of your main dev who worked on Quark

And should you still have not realised it.Max is no dev.He knows some basic's but is totaly unable to make any updates on Quark.

And you know what....since you are such a smartass maybe ask Max for his identity and why he is hiding it for over 7 years.
Unsound mind.
Unsavoury character.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:16:54 PM

Friends.

Background: For those of you who aren't aware Thule attempted a "sting" operation against Suchmoon in a separate thread (Archive)

In that thread I post this: (This summarizes where we are at)

(Post)

I suggest Thule might be quickseller in a Trust Wall post.

Twelve months later I am for a brief moment on the DT then it is taken away.  {1} Thule then starts a thread to place my good name under a cloud.

In the ensuing discussion Suchmoon and The Pharmacist say they are going to review my Red Trusts to see where I may have gotten wrong assertions that various UID's are alts.

Thule then switches their attention to Suchmoon.

quickseller is well known for pushing it's (name) alts under the bus when the alt is no longer of use.

Bizarrely, quickseller firsts contradicts Thule's assertions then increasingly supports Thule's assertions.

{1}

*edit* that should read logictense starts a short lived reputation thread and then Thule starts a thread...

Thule wants me to retroactively {2} remove my trust wall comments - as stated in previous posts in this thread I will not do that - I do not trust Thule and their actions over the last week have proven why I should not trust Thule.

I am posting this on Thule's Trust Wall as a warning to others: *edit* well, I would have, but it's "too long"

To summarize:

I suggested Thule might be quickseller in a Trust Wall post.

Twelve months later I am for a brief moment on the DT then it is taken away.  Thule then starts a thread to place my good name under a cloud.

In the ensuing discussion Suchmoon and The Pharmacist say they are going to review my Red Trusts to see where I may have gotten wrong assertions that various UID's are alts.

quickseller is well known for pushing it's (name) alts under the bus when the alt is no longer of use.

Bizarrely, quickseller firsts contradicts Thule's assertions then increasingly supports Thule's assertions.

The image Thule has used for their "sting" operation against Suchmoon has over the last 24 hours been proven to be a hoax.

Thule has been online but has not come into the thread to dispute the assertion the image is a fake.

I doubt we will see Thule back except to troll.

Archive: http://archive.fo/Kwn6n (all seven pages of Thule's sting against Suchmoon)

Archive: http://archive.fo/KnUiK my "24 hours later" post

Archive: http://archive.fo/kd4B7 (this thread)

{2}

Thule quotes theymos' recent edit concerning trust wall negative trusts demanding I remove my posts as Thule has deemed them to be retaliatory, however (1) theymos did not make their edit retroactive (2) Thule has not removed their own retalitory trust wall posts against me (3) I do not trust Thule.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:06:22 AM

[...]

Off Topic

I'm not from DT1, but I added you to my trust list. your contribution to the forum has always been very good

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:23:47 AM

[...]

Off Topic

I'm not from DT1, but I added you to my trust list. your contribution to the forum has always been very good

Thank-you for your support, I do appreciate it.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:46:47 AM

Quickseller has quite an eloquent grasp of the English language. Thule speaks English as a second language and has quite a distinctive writing style.

First of all, I would like to thank you for noticing my elegance.

You are correct, I am not Thule. I do not use any alt accounts, and have not for quite some time now, except for one known alt very occasionally. I do however appear to owe quite a lot of people a lot of back rent, as it seems I am living in many people's heads.

When I was reading H8bussesNbicycles' thread, I was speculating he was intentionally using very poor english in order to hide his "main" account, which I assumed has decent reputation. Without knowing with certainty he is reputable, I cannot support him, and his specific methods of achieving his cause.

Timelord2067 seems to piece together a lot of irrelevant information and come to conclusions not based on logic. I would suggest to ignore his trust ratings, but it seems that many already disagree with that as he is on some trust lists.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:35:36 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 09:16:31 PM by cryptohunter

[...]

Off Topic

Thank-you for your support, I do appreciate it.

Don't worry I will see you are correctly and rightfully distrusted ~ because you are a proven trust abusing dumb fuck. Theymos just told you that red trust is for scammers and scams. You are proven untrustworthy but intentionally abusing the system for your own ends.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:18:20 PM

First of all Timeload is a big liar,ass licker and most important somebody who seeks retribution.

Twelve months later I am for a brief moment on the DT then it is taken away.  {1} Thule then starts a thread to place my good name under a cloud.

His claims i attacked him for being near DT1.To say the truth i give a shit about it.
The truth is i sent Timeloard after 12 months of having his false tagg being accused that i'm an alt of Quickseller a PM asking to remove that false tagg since he even admited in public knowing now that i'm not Quickseller.I offered him removing my tagg on him for giving false negative taggs (also please notice timelord is in any other situation of an alt account only tagging neutral.I'm the choosen one to get a negative for being accused of an alt of Quickseller.Of course it was a retribution negative trust and the feedback was just given to not make it look like retribution.
His response via PM was "Golly gosh" with a link to an image showing he added me a new negative trust.
Somebody wanna claim it was not retribution ?Of course he didn't canceled even the first one so i got now 2 negative trusts.
Because of that behavior i opened that thread against him.

He is now trying everything to explain his abuse since he is trying now very hard to enter DT as he admitted himself.He even started posting lies like i was posting on his threads where he needed to ask me to stop which is a blatant lie.I give a fuck about that punk since he is a nobody with a big attitude issue.
When i will have some more time i will add screenshots with all his lies,abuse and retibution he is spreading here in hope to get to DT.

Timeloard is an abuser who posted a lot of false feedbacks and is even unwilling to remove them even when admitting he knows these claims are false.
He is now trying everything to discredit this case so it won't hurt his candidatur into DT.

This weekend when i will have more time full details including screenshot will be provided.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: