Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About New Altcoin's  (Read 2979 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:30:48 PM

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
altcoin is an investment that is feasible to be calculated in the future, whether legitimate or not it is all a business mate. you must be more careful in analyzing or putting your money all based on that knowledge and don't worry establish your choice

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 10:52:10 PM

In my opinion the altcoin can still be trusted, but we must really be able to choose with the right results of analysis, so that in the future it will not be harmed, especially for the new altcoin for now many fail in ico, now I haven't invested in one maybe in the near future and see what the market development looks like
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:55:47 PM

Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
We can't determine all altcoin is good or not because some projects is looks like good at first but in the end it will gone. That's why need a good one that have solid team and solid products.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:12:54 PM

So far I've risked my money in the treasury that can provide a sense of security and comfort to all of its customers, for example the Nexybit exchange that has been running for one year. Until now, I have never found a single problem with this one exchange. And this time, I will try with an XCH4NGE exchange.

Is altcoin trustable??

Of course the altcoins can be trusted, but with one note, buy the top 15 marketcap coins, because with their survival in that position, that has shown that they have a good reputation in the eyes of investors.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:48:30 AM

Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
Many new coins and tokens are created only for quantity and until the vector of development of the market is changed and the technology will remain so. By this it is now difficult to find something worthwhile.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:48:40 AM

i think is often happen, you should do research pls before investing in coin specially new coin/ico.
but may i know where you got this news, because without proof people will not trust, i also participate in their bounty and the manager is sylon.
if you can show the proof us, it will clear.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:40:34 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
It is very sad the way most of this new coins owners do scam people with their hard earned money without even looking at the infect of their activities on growth of cryptocurrencies market and development of blockchain technology!  I have decided to only invest on those coins that are doing well in the market and not invest in ico again after losing so much.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:47:30 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
In the crypto market, we not only analyze financial indicators, we need to have experience of fraud or reputation analysis.
Because this is a decentralized market, if you are not careful about investing, you will easily lose money.
The decentralized market gathers a lot of people and there are many scammers. be careful.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:51:23 PM

Jinbi team vanished? Don't you think they'd be back once the bullrun is up?

I remember them doing an ICO and bounty campaign last year which they pay BTC on their signature campaign that is why it felt like they are very legit. I'm not sure if they get thier ICO cap, last year is the worse year for ICO, most of the project postponed the crowdfunding.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:34:40 PM

Jinbi team vanished? Don't you think they'd be back once the bullrun is up?

I remember them doing an ICO and bounty campaign last year which they pay BTC on their signature campaign that is why it felt like they are very legit. I'm not sure if they get thier ICO cap, last year is the worse year for ICO, most of the project postponed the crowdfunding.
In any case, the company's ico market is still in very poor condition. Kys Although because of this all new projects you do not have good opportunities for development. That is why the top-rated altcoin attracts investors and, even more, investors buy finished products on stock exchanges, and not on time the company ico.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:04:17 PM

it is safe to invest in coins with the help of rating websites like icorating.com they do intensive research on any particular coin about their background
This can be a guide but never to trust those rating sites, because it can also be manipulated through money. New altcoins can be a scam even if there’s so many reviews about it. I suggest to study well about the specific coins, and never to only depend on those ratings, its better to know on your own which coin is better.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:46:45 AM

If you want to buy a new altcoin, my advice is that you better find information about the project, I suggest looking for information about the purpose of the altcoin, then look at the team behind it, be careful because there are lots of coin scams lately, but many coins nice.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

If you want to buy a new altcoin, my advice is that you better find information about the project, I suggest looking for information about the purpose of the altcoin, then look at the team behind it, be careful because there are lots of coin scams lately, but many coins nice.
I strongly agree with your statement because to be able to benefit from investment you must be able to look for projects that have the potential to make the price of the coin very expensive or at least have the potential for price increases so that what you invest is not in vain.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:07:18 PM

Is altcoin trustable??
which one is legit??
Yes, Altcoin is trustable, but for this, you need to choose legit coin. Don't go for any kind of fake/scam coin. a lot of coins available in the market but only a few coins will survive.so buy altcoin after doing your own research.

A lot of coins are legit.for this you need to do a lot of research. Top 100 coins are good and legit but you also need to do research to buy those coins. because it's very risky when you made any investment at cryptocurrency. I would suggest you buy some Waves and Stratis right now.

taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:36:51 PM

Is altcoin trustable??
which one is legit??
Yes, Altcoin is trustable, but for this, you need to choose legit coin. Don't go for any kind of fake/scam coin. a lot of coins available in the market but only a few coins will survive.so buy altcoin after doing your own research.

A lot of coins are legit.for this you need to do a lot of research. Top 100 coins are good and legit but you also need to do research to buy those coins. because it's very risky when you made any investment at cryptocurrency. I would suggest you buy some Waves and Stratis right now.

Many analysts spread the information that practically 60% of all altcoins do not have a final product, which means that the current state of the cryptocurrency market may negatively affect their future prospects. Therefore, you need to be very careful when choosing coins.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:44:18 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
I heard of Jinbi was scamming their bounty members and the owner had also accusations against him. I would not buy Jinbi token because it's very shady to scam people for bounty rewards when they work hard to promote a project.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:15:16 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
I heard of Jinbi was scamming their bounty members and the owner had also accusations against him. I would not buy Jinbi token because it's very shady to scam people for bounty rewards when they work hard to promote a project.

The project was initially promising but it all depends on the developer in developing the coin, and it turns out that Jinbi is in an unfriendly market position and the team starts to be unable to do the best so it looks deceptive. This condition occurs in almost a good project that was present in 2018, indeed alarming.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:18:04 PM

You must be more patient because this project really takes a long time. You can check the Team and the Developer must be active. And try to find information about the JINBI flow telegram. This project does offer good results and hopefully, this project can immediately provide tokens for all participants.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:25:23 AM

If you're new to all of this don't chase after quick profits through pumps and dumps or the latest over-hyped crowdsale and avoid anything that looks too good to be true as you'll likely just lose money so focus on well established projects that rank in the top 20 by market cap as they will have adequate liquidity and can perform well even in slower market conditions

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:35:47 PM

Now a days a lot of new coins are releasing to the market it's hard for me to pick which among of them are the real one that's give me a lot of profit in the future. Make sure you know the very single information of the new coin and better to compared it to each other to know what is best to all of them but better for you to invest money can afford to lose because not all coin for sure you invest you can gain money sometimes you can lose it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: