Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7556 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 12:20:49 AM

bitcoin, because you will be very easy to make observations because bitcoin exists on all exchanger platforms. so you will be very easy to know the value, and also easy to invest.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:18:09 AM

Bitcoin is one of the easiest to buy cryptocurrency. If you plan to buy a coin, buy Bitcoin. But don't forget to learn the risks. After that, you can buy and decide. Because I only give advice and don't force you to buy Bitcoin.
Investing in Bitcoin will certainly be profitable in the long term. If he is not confident when investing in bitcoin, he will certainly not be able to buy other altcoin because its risk is too high and he can lose money at any time.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:32:14 AM

This is a very bad idea to ask the opinion of complete strangers about where you should invest. Study the material on the topic, and ask questions about obscure nuances. This approach will be much more productive.
actually not so bad. when you are someone who just knows crypto you don't have good experience to choose assets for your investment. and I think I need advice and analysis from other people for my consideration in determining my investment.
If a person does not know how (does not want) to study projects on their own and on the basis of his analysis to make an informed choice that he has nothing to do in this area!

Asking about this give others perspective about the coin we want to invest. Its like collecting more information about coin we want to invest or collecting information about good coin. Sometime people just want to collect information to his analysis or strategy

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:48:47 AM

As a beginner it's better to invest in good quality projects that have established themselves in the marketplace and have clear prospects for long term growth regardless of all the pump and dumps you'll see around the place as those will likely be too difficult to profit from so just focus on constructing a well balanced portfolio and you'll likely make decent returns within a year or two

Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:51:13 AM

I'd recommend to take part in DexAge ICO. There are few reasons.
- already have working MVP.
- they are listed at LaToken. So listing will be after crowdsale and there are no need to wait for long listing.
- already raised almost 4 000 000$. So the product will be for sure.
- decentralized exchanges will be teh best in a fututre.
- price 0.01$ and 20% of bonus.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:55:42 AM

Bitcoin is one of the easiest to buy cryptocurrency. If you plan to buy a coin, buy Bitcoin. But don't forget to learn the risks. After that, you can buy and decide. Because I only give advice and don't force you to buy Bitcoin.

Most of the people will choose to buy Bitcoin instead of other coins because they have already seen the potential of Bitcoin, after Bitcoin, everybody will choose to buy ETH, XRP, EOS, NEO etc. Potential coins will always take time but definitely, their price will increase very fastly with the market recovery.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:56:21 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

watch top 50 on coimarketcap and take cheap tokens. plus watch prices during bullrun in december 2017 just in case.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:10:39 AM

As a beginner in cryptocurrency market I would first do my own researchers to learn more from this market. Diversify your portfolio in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves. It is better to invest in projects that got already working products and a big community.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:21:55 AM

Try to invest in promising coins, preferably from the top 20 of the kinmarketkapa. Do not chase the low cost of coins somewhere at the end of the list can get into a scam.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:46:09 AM

Try to invest in promising coins, preferably from the top 20 of the kinmarketkapa. Do not chase the low cost of coins somewhere at the end of the list can get into a scam.
Those coins that are now in the top 20 are not all quality ones either. I don’t trust to 50 percent of them because they don’t represent anything
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:16:50 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 08:18:22 AM by Mac_Doson

Why don't you try out Coinswitch Exchange, No Kyc, No login required, also https://coinswitch.co/ is an exchange aggregator, where you get to trade from leading exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Changelly, IDEX, Bittrex, ChangeNow, Swaplabs, Kucoin, Blocktrades etc. from a single platform, compare the rates and trade by selecting either best rates offered or any exchange of your choice.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:19:30 AM

Those coins that are now in the top 20 are not all quality ones either. I don’t trust to 50 percent of them because they don’t represent anything
on the contrary, I actually believe in the top 20 assets that are on the market now. why, because the market conditions are now bad, so the chances of going up will be very large. we just wait for the market to rise, then all assets will automatically go up.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:45:12 PM

Knowing which cryptocurrency to invest in might prove to be a difficult task for you if you’re not updated on the performance of the cryptos. You can’t make investment decisions based on emotional judgments. There are several metrics used to calculate the best currency to invest in.

To get started, at least read this topic, check the recommendations from users : DXG, ETH, XRP, EOS, NEO etc)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

If you are a beginner, first look at the list of the top 50 coins. Study each project and look at the growth dynamics. I am sure you will find many interesting investment opportunities. But do not invest more than 10 coins, otherwise you will be hard to manage them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:02:57 PM

I will suggest buying Tron, Ripple, Stellar or Credits. First, you have to watch and study their markets, then decide which you would like to pick.
I'm not a financial advisor anyway.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:18:18 PM

A strange approach for beginners. I never thought that there would be such an approach that would give the opportunity for the new people of this market more security. It seems to me that you are mistaken in the market. No one regrets here. It's all very difficult.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

Currently majority of the coins are in low price thus its a good timing to invest while its cheap.

Well for me its always safe to invest in a well-established coin like bitcoin, eth and xrp but dont just rely with our suggestions.

Do a research in each coin you want to invest in, its important to have your own knowledge so you wont have any regret incase. Your capital is good enough for a beginner thus make sure to buy a worthy coins.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:36:26 PM

If you are a beginner in crypto, I would not recommend you invest in any coins now. You need some time to learn more about different projects and their advantages to make your own decision. Bitcoin is the safest option for investment, but it is not as profitable as altcoins.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:38:37 PM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks
For a beginner, I would like you to put first your money or investment to a stable coin, and slowly engage other cryptos out there, do not just let your investment be invested all in on a cryptocurrency.

Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:40:01 PM

Thanks
My simple advice is that you should do a firm study of the market by yourself. Take to the coinmarket cap and study the top 20 coins if you have the time. I am sure you will be able to see the coins that suit you.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: