Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7556 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:18:21 AM

I believe that all beginners need to start investing with Bitcoin, because it is much easier to buy, it is on all crypto exchanges and in all crypto wallets. A lot of information has been collected about Bitcoin and any beginner can understand well how cryptocurrencies work by the example of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:30:58 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks
Most times, when one finds himself in a situation like this, where you have no foreknowledge on what to invest in and how to go about, in order to reduce your risk level, irrespective of the amount you intend investing, i would advise you choose from the first four or five coin on coin market cap site.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

In what term do you want invest? If it's long term - BTC will be right choice for you. If it's short term investment, you can invest in any coin of top - 20 coinmarketcup.
Just the same now that the increase in bitcoin is very much influenced by bitcoin and is better under any circumstances we invest in bitcoin is a pretty good thing to do
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:43:37 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks

I personally advise you if you starting to invest with 2000 USD with 40-20-10 division on your portfolio.

40% for Top 20 coins - This will be your long term investment such as BTC or ETH
20% for Tokens or Coins that you can take as short term investment. like you can easily divert to other crypto in a week or in a month.
10% for ICOs here if you really selected a good one you can profit because of bonus during crowdfunding. Goodluck!
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:55:16 AM

Thanks
for beginner I suggest playing risk, as long as you play safe then you will not feel the essence of cryptocurrency.
but if you have no choice, it is better to buy bitcoin.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:05:04 PM

for beginners who intend to invest in crypto currencies, then you should choose a few coins with the best ranking, such as bitcoin, ethereum EOS and others.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:20:29 PM

If you do not plan to constantly monitor the market, then you will be the right option to take a reliable bitcoin, or something from the top 20.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:27:33 PM

Thanks

The starting of investment doesn't matters the important is knowledge to make a great play of your coin to bought this time in deep market. I will suggest to make a familiarization of crypto and review the potentials coin and have hype in the market. Through that you can protect your investment and soon will gain profit.

Cheers..
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:30:02 PM

For a biginner i will suggest you go for BTC ,eth and XRP i believe these are excellent and safe coin in the crypto market and you will get excellent profits.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:46:41 PM

I believe that any novice can invest in any coin placed on coinbase.com as there are no useless and unpromising coins. After you see how your return on investment grows, it will be interesting for you to start exploring other projects and their coins, which are less well known but have a large enough growth potential.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:51:01 PM

Thanks

You could practice trading eth or btc for a good outcome. And please don't use the word investor because I know you are not here to hold it for long term and you want to make some profits along the way and that is how trading works.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:56:47 PM

Thanks

You could practice trading eth or btc for a good outcome. And please don't use the word investor because I know you are not here to hold it for long term and you want to make some profits along the way and that is how trading works.

It is really good to invest or trade in ETH or  BTC as this two coins are having good volume to trade, being a newbie it is good to first trade in this big coins so that you can earn and get experience.

If you are thinking of just investing then invest in both equally but divide in parts and invest so that if market corrects you should be able to buy more in low and average your investing portfolio.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

if you do have the capital to invest it should be invested in the right one has a very good price,
from all altcoins I recommend investing in bitcoin because everyone really wants bitcoin and in the future it will definitely come back at a very high price.
bitcoin or another coins in market actually could give us profit if we know how to buy and when to buy it.and to know about it we must have speciall skills in analizing coins.and our experience will help us about it.
indeed bitcoin and other coins can provide profit, but for beginners the risk of loss will be greater because they have not experienced and have not been able to analyze the coins to be invested, so for beginners it is better to invest in potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum or invest only in top 10 cmc

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:21:00 PM

If you want to play safe then I will suggest you to go for ethereum. It's the most reliable one.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:28:51 PM

It will better to check cmc and see what coin are great or n top 10 while you invest $100 each but must be altcoin which has a very good potential to see the light of bull when it finally come like , ETH, BNB, TRX, ADA, XRP, STEEM, EOS, LISK, DASH and STRAT or any other one that is not listed here to be a good goal.
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:54:54 PM

I will learn about technical first to find out how basic prices will go down ... then I will buy when on the bottom no one knows how basic the price of each coin can be 1000 or below ... I suggest you better choose BITCOIN from on the other hand, the prospect is better for the future, not for sale now or next year, but for the future
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:09:41 PM

Thanks

I personally advise you if you starting to invest with 2000 USD with 40-20-10 division on your portfolio.

40% for Top 20 coins - This will be your long term investment such as BTC or ETH
20% for Tokens or Coins that you can take as short term investment. like you can easily divert to other crypto in a week or in a month.
10% for ICOs here if you really selected a good one you can profit because of bonus during crowdfunding. Goodluck!

This needs to have advanced knowledge regarding to trading investment, wit a lots of coins that being offered investors needs to
follow the trend and the current news that will affect coins that they will place their money, studying and diverting your assets
can't be learned right away, there's a need of engaging yourself to protect your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:13:22 PM

Recommendations from me or suggestions that you can make thoughts. Because now there are so many new coins popping up. Of course it was very confusing for me, including those who thought about it. It is better to invest in old coins or rank 10 in CMC to invest. Or also you can buy new coins that are still in sale, like Moozicore.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

First of all, A beginner have to signup in the top trade exchanges in like binance and bittrex and after that choose some coins which are trading on th20 satoshi to 50 satoshi and invest in any coins according to your choice and wait for the up movement in coming few months. This way you will be learn some thing about the market and coins up and down.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:58:46 PM

Always invest in the major first
Like Btc/Eth/XRP

Then once you know more about the industry, u can buy into minor alts Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: