Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7556 times)
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:00:58 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

I will recommend some coins that I mainly use, but please be notified that these coins are good for trading, these are TRX, STRAT, NEO, BNB, USDT there, you can still earn allot but I recommend that you utilize your 1000-2000 dollar even way better through trading and not just holding it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

No need for a long explanation.

Short answer: Bitcoin.
agree.
the best explanation about that is, because bitcoin sometimes becomes a glass for other altcoins. sometimes price increases start from increasing bitcoin, or information about it. because of that, having a few bitcoins will be good for beginners.
No, it's not just sometimes.

But the whole scene is revolving all over bitcoin, it's not just sometimes that when the price of bitcoin starts to increase alts will do. No, it has always been the post of the cryptocurrency market. All of the altcoins are depending to bitcoin's status.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:38:47 AM

for beginners, Bitcoin is the best investment. you'd better put 50% of your money on Bitcoin. the rest can invest in some ICO. such as eqwity. it allows investors to easily enter the STO market.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:46:01 AM

As a beginner, I will suggest that you invest in established coin like Btc and Ethereum, when have enough knowledge of the crypto market, then you can research a good coin to invest yourself.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:53:57 AM

As a beginner, I will suggest that you invest in established coin like Btc and Ethereum, when have enough knowledge of the crypto market, then you can research a good coin to invest yourself.
Both of them must be owned by everyone who is on the cryptocurrency market because the quota is a very potential coin for now. we can see that the market is experiencing a lot of decline

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:59:51 AM

Just choose any coin in the top 10 or top 20 list for your investment and research for a while. And if you can accept the risk about the price can down in anytime or up in anytime, then you can choose every coin in that list. But don't greedy to make a bigger profit in this situation because of it still difficult to see the price will increase higher later. So when you see the candle can show the green, then you can prepare to sell the coin to take your profit.
I think it's a good idea for beginners, of course they don't really understand how to do analysis and research market.
it's better they buy coins in top marketcaps, which have proven to be safer. and of course the potential is still very large
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:00:00 AM

At the moment it is better not to invest anywhere. And leave your money and watch the market. We don't know what the future holds. But while the price is very often changing.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:05:22 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks
Crypto investment can be risky especially for newbies who do not have any expertise in searching and choosing the right coins. I will suggest you look out for the large cap coins on the market like the first 100 coins on Coin Market Cap. This coins have already gained roots and have large community support. Choosing new projects can be dangerous because you cannot perform a thorough research to ascertain its authenticity just as the experts do.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:39:51 AM

with the capital you have, I suggest you invest in altcoin ethereum and eos. Both of these altcoins have good growth especially they already have their own platform, I personally also invest in this altcoin when prices are low.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:44:35 AM

Thanks
I recommend to start investing in the most popular and demanded coins. Such today is Ethereum and Ripple. Buy to start a small amount and keep them in your portfolio, after some time they should bring you profit.
Mfomo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:49:39 AM

Credits ain’t bad ,CREDITS is an open blockchain platform with autonomous smart contracts and the internal cryptocurrency. Do a reaserach on it and secondly you can watch out for the price which I think is considerable at the moment!..
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

Invest into Bitcoin if you are lazy to do some research. Do not trust anyone who is promoting some altcoin, always do your own research because if your chosen coin start to falling you start panic because you do not know what to do because you do not understand the coin what you invested in. You know?

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:26:56 AM

Thanks
Start with bitcoins, it is not preferable to make your first investment with altcoins. You are still not have enough knowledge to buy altcoins so it is better if you will first buy bitcoins. Keep reading and study information about bitcoins for you to become knowledgeable enough.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

As a beginner, the chances you make a mistake with a lesser known coin are huge. As a beginner, you should focus on understanding the basics of crypto, before you are able to make informed judgement calls on newer and niche coins and applications. Basics means Bitcoin and Ethereum.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:09:43 AM

As a beginner, the chances you make a mistake with a lesser known coin are huge. As a beginner, you should focus on understanding the basics of crypto, before you are able to make informed judgement calls on newer and niche coins and applications. Basics means Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Very often, newbies listen to famous bloggers and buy some unknown coins. and then do not have time to sell them at the time of growth.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:17:01 AM

For beginners, you must invest Bitcoin first before buying another coin, because all this time I see when the price of Bitcoin rises then other coins rise and vice versa. Bitcoin has won the trust of many people and is believed to be able to provide benefits to every investor, because Bitcoin is the king of crypto that has been trusted by many people in the crypto currency.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:22:08 AM

This is a very bad idea to ask the opinion of complete strangers about where you should invest. Study the material on the topic, and ask questions about obscure nuances. This approach will be much more productive.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:29:42 AM

This is a very bad idea to ask the opinion of complete strangers about where you should invest. Study the material on the topic, and ask questions about obscure nuances. This approach will be much more productive.
actually not so bad. when you are someone who just knows crypto you don't have good experience to choose assets for your investment. and I think I need advice and analysis from other people for my consideration in determining my investment.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:38:47 AM

Invest in Pchain, Tezos, Aion, Vite, Ontology, ethereum,xrp, bitcoin, aeternity, Eos, Monero, market Dao, litecoin( too late) ,  Holo, Ox. so that is my portfolio, also I keep funds in usdt just in case

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:39:17 AM

Oh, this market, with its ups and downs.
My opinion is that this year several virtual currencies will be the most promising:
First of all, Bitcoin, without which the world of cryptocurrency can not do. Ripl, is worth noting as one of the successful applications of blockchain technology in the money transfer industry. Well, part of the portfolio can be directed to the purchase of tokens of companies that already have a finished product - this is Binance (BNB) and Nexo (NEXO).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: